Last Will and Testaments of the Class of 2024

We know you’ll miss us!

As the school year draws to a close, it comes time for the class of 2024 to leave the nest. Before these Raptors depart, they have a few things to leave behind to the generations after them. Their last will and testaments are as follows….

I, Burton McCulley, of incomparable mind and deteriorating body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Evie Walldorf, I leave a joint trip to UVA that never happened, mini pancakes from Dunkin’ (and the syrup that will never leave my car), a photoshoot from prom, and the responsibility of being the sole surviving member of our carpool. I also leave you an apology for making you sit in the middle seat. To Cate Arrants and Molly George, I leave captainship of the Cross Country and Track teams and what I remember of Willa’s dynamic stretching routine. I also leave the @amhsgirlsxc instagram, if I can remember the password. To Cate Arrants, Abby Trolley, and Lila Garret, I leave a pink baton and the curse of dropping it at state. To Connell Grubb, I leave you the TV room in my house. To Sophia Benich, I leave the allegations against you, may you never beat them. I also leave cheese boards on my dock, our mentor-mentee relationship, and the ghost of Hof. To Lindsey Griffin, I leave an apology to your mom, walks around the black-top, the responsibility of making sure Cross Country practice is more gossip than running, and an Uber ride home after a track celebration. Don’t worry, you also get Hof. To both of you, I leave a spot on my dorm floor. Evie, you would also get a spot in my dorm, but I have a feeling you’d rather stay in your sister’s apartment. You still have to visit, though! To Nate Aaron, I leave SAT Club presidency and a stacked resume. To Zadie Hawk, I leave a Baja Blast, all of my past Spirit Week costumes, a shorter line at Walmart, and a deep breath.

I, Suzanna Carlsten, of spastic mind and wearied body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following… To Madeline Moye I leave the carrying on of junior freshman carpools, sorry for making you late almost every day last year, I also leave the hope that you will get a spot next year even after our “leased” spot debacle, that someone didn’t want you to have. To Joey Schady, I thank you for “helping” me in AP CSP sophomore year. Also, I hope you enjoyed our swim drop offs and the successful “leased” parking spot. To both Julia and Joey Schady, I leave carrying on the Camp Greenville LDP- Academic Magnet connection, please come back to camp, applications are always open! To my second favorite Sophomore, Bennet Bair, I leave a semi-formal Facetime acceptance, the piggyback ride on Halloween weekend, and the hope that you will win senior class president. To both Bennet and Billy, I leave the truth circle and that we will have future bonfire reunions. To Zuriel Nyamutsaka, I hope you will make Wall Day great again at Magnet, you are the only hope. To Zach Butler, I leave fond memories of our great meeting every Monday during lunch and our arguments with you-know-who. To Street Wilson, I leave the role of event planner and pick a great prom co-president, a love for Nuuly, you are my inspiration for my closet, I also leave great memories from the carriage house and I hope you never go to the back of it again. To Chloe Trowman and Katie Sheffield I leave the running of a senior class Instagram, yes Chloe I know you didn’t win, but someone needs to run it who can use Instagram. To Oliver Winebrenner, Isla Todd, Molly Quinlivan, and Katie Sheffield I leave the exciting job of senior officers, please feel free to reach out if you need any help, trust me you will have questions. To Olivia Smith you had a fantastic birthday party, honestly my favorite one of the year. To Katie Sheffield, Olivia Smith, Lane Yarbrough, Street Wilson, and Chloe Trowman I leave our lunch table from the past four years, and I hope you carry on our Valentine’s Day tradition. To Garrison I leave an apology for saying nice to meet you on semi, I didn’t mean it to sound mean. To John Thomasson (JoTo), Street, Thomas, Lane, Chloe, and Olivia I leave our fantastic night in Mykonos and the mysterious bottle. To Evie Walldorf, I leave the hope you never do eyelash lifts again, I still remember the burn. I also thank you for letting Ava, Chloe, and I use the beach and bench 345. Finally, to the Varsity Volleyball team, y’all better run a good Instagram and keep the bench warm for me.

I, Aiden Hanna, of stress addled mind and broken body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Lillian Osbon and Emma Fang, co-leadership of the creative writing club. To the fiends, the bench in the gallery hall, and the right to finally be seniors and not freshies. To the creative writing club itself, I leave a legacy of one-word stories and chaotic but fun meetings. To Boy Whimsy: unending determination. To Liam (last name not found), the recycling bin. To Emme Williamson: the hope that you find someone else to show Tiktoks at lunch and before school.

I, Ford Martin, of sound mind and tired body, declare this to be my final will and testament: To John Silveston, I leave car rides, sideline chats, James King, and too many classes together. To Max Peters, I leave a non lifted truck, Jackson Ethredge, a brown pen, and a ticket to Zimbabwe. To John Thomasson, I leave the sideline beef from lacrosse. To Nikos Paraschos, I leave the title of “pipsqueak.” To Garrison Gray I leave an amazing mullet for lacrosse and Emilio. To Connell Grubb I leave a perfect faceoff record. To Quin O’keefe I leave my respect as a lax goalie and an own goal. To Logan Burns I leave a Marketplace boat and Connor Sawall. To Peter Markov I leave a home address and the title of Waterboy. To Ellison Ryan I leave the town of Hollywood and everything to the west of West Ashley. To Campbell Stoklosa I leave the football team. To Donovan Hamilton and Keveon Ford I leave a list of anime to watch and the football stretching chants. To Eli Mitchell I leave a top cheddar goal and Precal. To Teddy Larusso I leave the lacrosse team. To the lacrosse team, I leave Cosgrove. To Kimberly Do I leave a bowl of pho, Thomas, Stone Mountain, and a revolving sushi bar. To Dean McCullough I leave a poker night argument. To Bennett Bair I leave a plant, a truck, and the town of Meggett. To everyone else at Magnet, I leave college applications and a reminder to not stress about everything.

I, Warren Cohn, of brain rotten mind and Styrofoam body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Tyler Altman, I leave the entirety of the seat on the right side in the 4th to last row on bus 539, as well as all of my remaining mini golf and 8-ball skills. To Max Tippey and Steven Moody, I leave all of the NBT lifeguarding duties, as well as the code to the extra key in the MasterLock. To Lily Brunette, I leave the title of Step Stool. Uphold this honor with pride in my absence. To Emily Daniels, I leave this request: Do NOT take 6 AP courses next year, have some fun please. To Jack Cox, I bless you with all of my remaining gaming skills. To Joey Schady, I leave literally nothing because you already have it all. To the entire Magnet swim team, I grant you great luck on all of your future endeavors. To all of my teachers, I leave the sincerest of thank yous, for it was only with your help that I can make a senior will in the first place. And to Academic Magnet High School, I leave you with two parting words: “I win.”

I, Elaina Seymour, of easily distracted mind and constantly caffeinated body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Bella Costa I leave you with an endless supply of pre game Jersey Mike’s stops. No matter how little time you have, you always have time for J-Mikes. To Brookelynn Gorrin, I leave you as the best secret sister ever and with the responsibility of continuing the tradition. To Elena Barber, I leave you my most prized possession, my name. AMHS Softball will never escape our name. And finally to my favorite passenger princess, Brianna Robinson. I leave you many days leaving practice early for hitting lessons, an infinite supply of celsius, and most importantly, our favorite hitting coach. Keep him company while I am gone. To the entire AMHS softball team, I leave you softball suicides and game speed practices. I will miss you all so much. Finally to all current and future Magnet students I leave you with one piece of advice: The world is your oyster.

I, Abigail Poole, of a deteriorating mind and a lethargic body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Sophia Benich, I leave a late-night ride on the swings, eternal gratefulness for our home cooked meal, a prom experience your parents fully approve of, O’ku sushi, ube ice cream, some slightly less tinted windows, a trip to Dillards, meltdowns on my counter top, and an air-mattress on my dorm room floor. To Lindsey Griffin, I leave a starting spot in goal, a “hot girl summer,” the pregame Whole-Foods tradition, my disdain for guys with British accents, long walks during cross-country practice, Blondies bagels after meets, a couple backhanded compliments from Hoff, and a spot next to Sophia on the air-mattress. To Zoe Hutson, I leave you a pair of extra high heels for Halloweekend 2024 and a new rug for your sister (I’m so sorry). To Evie Walldorf, I leave a fire Instagram post and a trip to GT to come see me and your favorite person 😉 To Katie Sheffield, I leave the legacy of SOA (for better or for worse), endless gossip sessions on the bench, a 5 in AP Art and an extensive self-tanning routine. To Cate Arrants and Molly George, I leave the cross-country captain title that me and Burton never quite lived up to. To Sanna West, I leave a bouncer for your next party and to Hanna Ismail, I leave an A+ on every chem test, an invisible Apple Watch and a place on the starting line-up. To Anna Cook, I leave you Hannah Collins, keep an eye on her at bible study and maybe bring a couple extra tissues. To Sousa Waggner, I leave you legal entry to the senior lounge, a Hollister t-shirt and an invite to the bonfire – please keep me and Addie updated. To Everett Landrith, I leave you a kiss on the cheek from Burton. To Mr. Devino, I leave a sarcastic comment and an apology for all the airpods left behind. To the AMHS girls soccer team, I leave you an eventful raptor retreat next year, a state championship… maybe, and the willingness to never head the soccer ball. And finally, to Lindsey Gunn, I leave you my jealousy, because we all know you’re Dr. Cassidy’s favorite.

I, Abby Youmans, of bleary mind and feeble body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Amara Buelk, I leave my title of Bloodhawk in Dirty Birds. May you command the remaining birds well and encourage all the baby birds next year. To Amara, Ava Cauthen, and Aiden Ball, I leave the responsibility of remaining the best trio in the class of 2025 and what little solo skills I have because y’all are going to do some great ones next year. To Marly Abdelmalek, I leave the role of baby bird gatherer for Dirty Birds, and to Camille Ross and Sam Persinger, I leave the soul of my decorated drumsticks and the snare with the blood of my enemies smeared on the top, respectively. To all Dirty Birds present and future, I leave the encouragement to actually VOLUNTEER to do some kick-butt solos; I know it is scary, but they turn out to be pretty fun and it really isn’t too bad once you get started. To Molly George, I leave the responsibility of making up for the impropriety that was established by her brother, Colin George, by staying amazing. To Ethan McCleary and Oliver Winebrenner, I leave our finger-scrunching waves and gossip sessions; thank you for partaking in those. To Mr. Grimshaw, I hope to leave the many fun memories of guitar class, both in Guitar 1 and Guitar 2, as well as the memories from all the Reelin’ in the Years concerts, talent shows, and Dirty Birds shows. I had the best time doing all of those things, and I learned a lot about music from you, so thank you very much (also you and all the Dirty Birds are invited to me and Noah’s future wedding). To Mr. Rush, Mrs. Smith, and Mr. Crye, I leave the memories of our funny run-ins in the hallway before school because we all get there crazy early. And to all my other teachers, thank you for the memories and a small no thank you for the genuinely insane amount of stress I experienced here at Magnet. I will miss all of y’all, and have a good next school year!

I, Connor Sawall, of a Future CTE Mind and Obtuse Body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following.

For the Juniors,

To Sam Solari I leave a playlist full of Baby Keem, increased confidence at the plate, three-hour car talks, trips to the Jones Center, my plyo balls, and the growth spurt we’re both waiting for. To all the G3 boys I leave “Meltdown” by 2 Slices and all the memories that came from G, G2, and G3 (Let’s hope G3 doesn’t get too federal) To Nikos Paraschos, I leave a successful future in lightning rod baseball and sports hot takes. To Max Peters I leave the title of best SoundCloud rapper at Magnet, the backup 1st base position behind Jose, a bakery, a title as co-president of Da Hogz, and a future job as an SRO; something tells me you’d fit in well there. To Joseph Gaddy, I leave the discography of Big Scarr and an outstanding leg day. To Jose Revuelta I leave competitive MLB The Show games and a disgusting cutter grip which I feel would benefit you. To Ian Smith, I leave a litter of kittens to frolic with in your free time and a song by Galeto. Love you, son!! I leave the Bostonian spirit to Dean McCullough, Talia Barsness, Sam Solari, and Keaton Murray. I am thankful that I had fellow Boston sports fans at Magnet. To Keaton Murray, I leave a successful 2-man. To Jack Vinzani, I leave the title of “Big Bubba”. To Henson Norville, I leave my 65 jersey. Make me proud bud. To Donovan Hamilton, I leave having the best school spirit, and football captainship. I know no one else with better leadership than you Hamp, the team’s in good hands. To Keveon Ford, I leave the song Family Ties, DC the Don’s discography, and a 1500-yard all-purpose season. To Rose Dillon, I leave the strength of God and his good word. To Cy Benich I leave a gingerbread fort, and the national anthem; make sure you remove your hat next time Crusty. To Logan Burns, I leave boxing gloves and an injury-free senior year. I’m hoping for the best bro. To Lindsey Griffin, I leave my post-moves bag. Cook some bigs next season. To Daniel Kagan and Lilly Sturm, I leave trauma from Orange Grove. Finally, to Noah Orza I leave a verse on my next song, and I leave post-basketball game Waffle House runs to Jacob Somsky and Adi Katan.

For the Sophomores,

I leave Charlie Bhat the spirit of West Cashley (Shoutout Connolly Burgess), the title of biggest LOBG and Dro Kenji fan at Magnet, concerts at the music farm, post-game dinners, Ethan’s bed, lying about top-outs, the legacy of FNU, and the responsibility of looking after Swaywall and Avin once I’m gone. Please keep them out of trouble, their futures are far too bright. Thank you for being my best friend these past two years at Magnet; I love you bud. To Reed Clendaniel and Charlie Bhat, I leave College Football Club. Please keep the legacy going in honor of Vishwa. To Parker Hamilton, I leave a firm handshake and the responsibility of keeping the bonfires going. To Tyler Heckman, I leave the song “All Girls are the Same,” by Juice Wrld, a juice box from Mcdonald’s, our hopeful removal of mass snapping group chats, protein shakes, rice cakes, the ability to let loose and have fun, as well as an ability to hit 80 consistently. To Paul Simmons, I leave the most federal 1-2 count and consistent blocking skills at catcher. To DJ Ray, I leave getting pulled over in the backroads going 70 over the speed limit and getting a verbal warning, a spot on varsity next season, a gas station Rhino Pill, and the name Drake Jr. Ray. To Teddy Lorusso I leave you knowledge. To Aayush Bansod I leave  Max Peters and being the last remaining member of Rec Spec Gang. Wear them proudly bro. To Carson Clark, I leave the title of being the biggest gentle giant on campus, the other title as co-president of Da Hogz, and a doctored school ID to get into a party. To Campbell Stoklosa, I leave the knowledge you have the prettiest lefty ball I have ever seen, keep spinning it, bro. I also leave you my locker in the front of the upperclassmen’s locker for easy access to your gear. To Ellison Ryan, I leave the title of Magnet’s next super senior. To Zuriel Nyatmusaka I leave wandering the halls, Latinas, and a brand new 2024 Hellcat of your choosing. To Mackenzie Dennis, I leave a fully working car, Zaxby’s runs after games, and having more West Ashley friends than Magnet friends. To Evie Chowdhury, I leave Charlie Bhat. Finally, to Sean Bacon, I leave Martha’s Vineyard trips, backyard football games, and front yard wiffle ball games.

To the Freshman,

I leave Blaire Holmes to Tripp Bates; you can fight Parker for her. To Cole Ivey and Anson Harrison, I leave Magnet Barstool, please do a better job than I did. To Owen George, I leave a growth spurt and no braking. To Luke Paggi, I leave an older woman, Waffle House runs after player practices at the Jones Center, and the ability to bring your phone to school/practice. To Cole, Anson, Owen, and Luke, I leave the future of Magnet Baseball. I have yet to see such a talented group of freshmen come in and nonetheless make an impact this early. I’m incredibly proud of you boys, know how bright your futures are. To Griggs Scott, I leave Mini Pekka and the art of being “chill like that”. To Liam, I leave traumas from Coach Rusty. To Otto GX I leave experiences with Coach Spivey, PO status, and being birthday twins. To Pappas, I leave the title of biggest Celtics fan and increased control on the bump. To Ethan Casby, I leave PlayStation parties and valid TikTok reposts. To Will Warnock, I leave better CFB takes. To Hannah Jones, I leave Max Peters. To Ryan Fowles, I leave a twelfth birthday party at Yokoso and W RF. To Turner Severs, I leave my first baseman glove until yours is broken in. Jaxon I leave you rides home.

To everyone in the Magnet community, thank you for all the support I received in my four years as a raptor. Forever thankful for everyone’s involvement and for making me who I am today. Love y’all Raptor Nation, Sawall out.

I, Alexa Conlon, of erratic mind and clumsy body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Elizabeth Hample, I leave the ability to keep a job, mid-hallway meetups, and Caroline. I also leave the mental strength to make it through your senior season without us. As for Sousa Waggner, I leave you Granger and the task of driving Maggie home, sorry. I also leave the task of keeping watch of Mags to Chloe Trowman. To Garret Davis, I leave you the ability to not capsize in cold weather and the JV team. To Bennet Bair I leave cordial greetings in the hallway, Cotillion final dances, and an actual party invite. To Charlie Claus, I leave the task of saying hi to Maggie at school and B-day parking lot meetups. I also leave more trips to the lake and lots of paydays, as well as many forced photos in front of the mountains. To those on the Greece trip, I leave the MV Jiminy, sweans, and a piece of gum. To Lane Yarborough, I gift you the ability to forget the bus ride back to the cruise, my deepest regards for that incident. As for Street Wilson, I happily leave the task of going full out on Spirit Week, as well as a successful trip to Santis! For Olivia Smith, I leave many Free People workout sets and the best spot in the studio. To Lily Thompson, I leave you my retired nickname for you in hopes that no one brings it back into use. To Evie Waldorf, I leave someone to bother your table at lunch, unhealthy food, and some salt and pepper for your al dente pasta. To Garrison Gray, I leave long talks with my dad and New Year’s oyster roasts. To Sophia Benich and Cate Arrants, I leave the ability to get through calculus. To Isla Todd and Victoria Cimoszewicz, I leave failed math quizzes and Ms. Renes. As for Katie Sheffield, I leave you a lifetime supply of Beech Acai. And to all, I leave the ability to combat senioritis and to one amazing senior year!!

I, Chloe Carlsten, of quick mind and nimble body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Madeline Moye, I leave a stolen spot in the senior parking lot- in two years it is yours if you are not banned from parking on school grounds, a permanent seat in my car, a reliable slushie source, another Bengal x Raptor weekend, and a place in my dorm. You are always welcome. To Joey Schady, I leave an LDP summer (there is still time to sign up), a ride to swim practice, and a reunion trip down the white waters of Tennessee and North Carolina. To John Thommasson, a semi date your own age. To Mattie Vermette, I leave a final season with Coach Tripp and the Surf B-team legacy. It is up to you to keep it up. To Ridgley Kalil, a glass half full. To Hannah Ismail and Zoe Hutson, a star senior soccer season, it is your time to shine. To Sophia Benich, I leave fond memories of APES and the title of the only twin on the soccer team- it is a lot to uphold. To Hannah Collins and Madeline Moye, I leave our pre-practice parking spots, but do not try to take them this year again. Or else. To Evie Waldorf, I leave some homework answers. I would not have been able to get through without you. To Aiden Ball, an endless slime and fidget supply. And to both of yall, I leave the joy of spending another year with Ms. Desbrow. I am jealous. To Bennett Bair and Billy Baer, I leave the truth circle of the Wadmalaw bonfire. To Bennett, a date with Suzanna. I will help set it up. To Katie Sheffield, I leave an endless supply of green detox smoothies, one last bench gossip sesh, and a successful Bible Study- the first one could not have been worse. To Chloe Trowman, I leave the Chloe legacy. There is a lot to live up to. To Street Wilson, a delicious meal at Santi’s, one more Columbia escapade, and a final year of hosting- I would not be able to handle another year of it. To Lane Yarborough, Olivia Smith, Street Wilson, and Chloe Trowman, I leave another EF tour adventure and voyage across Mediterranean waters, though nothing will top ours. To the five of y’all, I leave our Valentine’s day feast and endless visits to Clemson, y’all have a forever invitation to come stay in my dorm. And finally, to the girls soccer team, I leave an unlimited supply of hair ties and a few pairs of black socks. Thank you for being so generous.

I, Coltrane Margosian, of predictable mind and 5’2″ body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Lillian Osbon, I leave 1% of my corporate stock. To Lu Oppelt, I leave my Publix Philly cheesesteak. To Finn Hayes, I leave my AP Gov and Macro textbooks. To Carter Dryden, I leave my Academic Team T-shirt and medal. To Ethan McCleary, I leave my key to Huntsville, Alabama. To Nikki Wu, I leave some green tape on the ceiling. To Emma Fang, I leave my butchered pronunciation of her surname. To Abby Trolley, I leave a grimace and crossed arms. To Trig Northrup, I leave a well deserved high-five. To Clement, I give my congratulations for reaching sophomore year. To the teachers of AMHS, I leave my tech support.

I, Caroline Uram, of tweaked mind and beat body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: to my mini, Elizabeth Hample, I leave everything, the best senior year, endless peach lattes, the code to your house, my sunfish (may you have many more sailing dates), and an open door to my dorm room. To Lily Thompson and Sousa Waggoner, I leave Elizabeth Hample. And to Sousa, I also leave a tank of lobsters. To Aiden Ball, I leave a lifetime Snapchat+ membership, a trip to Meek’s farm, and outing club. To Cate Arrants and Sophia Benich, I leave my Calculus skills (use them wisely next year). To Mason Fisher, I leave the AMHS sailing team, as well as the responsibility of making sure there are enough members next year, and a crew that can actually roll tack. To Alessandro Mazzi, I leave a one-way ticket back to Italy and the Hawaiian Ice slime in my car. To William McCarty, I leave JV sailing. To Grady Uram, I leave you my precious GMC terrain, having to park in the neighborhood, and parking lot traffic. Finally, to all of Grady’s friends, I leave the job of keeping him humble.

I, Sunny Holstead, of whimsy-filled mind and exuberant body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following:

To Liam I leave the recycling bin, and all the half-cooked schemes I’ve concocted and never carried out. You’ll get the google doc soon enough. To Emme I leave an affinity for the craft of knife-making, and enough occasional half-amused laughs to make up for me no longer being there to appreciate the forced lunch-binging of your mediocre Tiktoks. To Matthew I leave the burden of whimsy (for it is a burden, even if it is fun to carry), and the title of best dressed for our little group. To Camille Ross I pass off the title of “Resident King of Rizz” to a decidedly more deserving heir, and I leave hundreds of hours on Animal Crossing New Horizons yet to be played. To Peyton Schlutz I leave all the alleged “manic pixie dream boy” energy I allegedly carry, fun facts about fish, and the promise that you do not bear any resemblance to an inbred bulldog. To Jack Cox I leave video games during lunch, the horrible school onion rings to eat on your own, high fives, and a request to continue on creative endeavors, as difficult as it might be to stay motivated. To Lu Oppelt I leave the girlhood I dropped along the way, proper logging attire and lunch-sponsored floor time. To Nikki Wu I leave that villain arc I never actually started, Flomentum, and the concept of Hatsune Miku. Gregory is in your capable hands, my friend 🙂 To Emma Fang I leave all the hugs you could ever want, plentiful small creature allegations, sonnets about frogs, excited infodumping, and a request to keep an eye out for everyone, to keep Lillian in check, and to keep writing no matter what. To Lillian Osbon I leave late summer nights spent playing minecraft, the state of being so very normal at any given moment, my faith in all of your writing projects and other such creative endeavors, the bench in the gallery hall, and a promise that you will get through senior year, and go on to do amazing things. To Ms. Shifflette I leave a heartfelt thanks for always encouraging me to keep writing, and a promise that soon enough you’ll be able to see my work published.

And to all of you I leave as much love as you can bear to stand, and however much of the world I could possibly give. Good luck out there, you wonderful fools (And Ms. Shifflette). May the universe treat you kindly <3

I, Lilly Murphy, of assumable mind and passionate body do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following:

To Eliza Thorn I leave Po, I’m sorry. He’s yours to do as you wish. I also leave fake tan covered hands, the spirit of the JIYSC 05-06 team, and a spot in my dorm that is yours whenever you wish! To Madeline Moye I leave my killer dance moves (may they serve you well), all the tropical smoothie your heart desires, and a work ethic that is able to run several Instagram and TikTok accounts. To Anna Cook I leave cleats that match your hair and all of my happiness. To Hannah Collins I leave all of my goofiness and soccer laughs. To Logan Taylor and Elle Fennel I leave the title of forever freshman and yourselves, please never change. To the soccer team soon to be seniors I leave bagel breakfast (may you all share the burden of a frazzled bagel with chocolate chip cream cheese and the Oceanside documentary). To Elizabeth Hample I leave a singular goldfish, a french wordle, my chef apron, and all of my math knowledge (good luck on the final). To Dr. Altman I leave my seal of biliteracy (So sorry it got lost in the mail). To Street Wilson I leave the Key Club presidency, emergency meeting texts, and being the recipient of (passive) aggressive emails. To all of the key club executives I leave a 7:50 meeting, whatever little money is in our account, and endless Fall rallies and DCONs. Best of Luck!

I, Rin Baylock, of creative mind and baker’s body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Camille Ross, I leave all of my intuition and a lifetime supply of coffee, so you can be the next senior coffee addict. I, also, leave you my quad solos, to keep the DBs going strong without me ;). To Tiana Mallaawaratchy, I give my shotput and discus skills, so you can hopefully be some competition for Molly. Do better than I did! And to Molly Boudolf, I leave you some more friends, because it wouldn’t hurt you to have some more. To Amara Buelk, I’m lending you most of my solo motivation, too, so the role of “active soloist” won’t get to you so quickly. To Billy Brodsky, I leave all of my love for My Singing Monsters, along with someone else who likes them, so you won’t be the only one. To Zach Butler, I’ll give you what jumping abilities I can… But, a fantastic presidency, as well. And, to Zuriel Nyamutsaka, I’ll leave you as many rides home from practice as you’ll need. Lastly, to the DB’s, I leave you with many, many practices filled with laughs (and maybe a laugh like mine, though, I doubt it!) and jokes aplenty.

I, Jordan Burrell, of hyper mind and able body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following:

To Molly George I leave you the legacy of being the most effective witness in all future mock trial competitions, even though you probably will already win them anyways. To Zuriel Nyamustuka I leave you the legacy of being Magnet’s next amazing Remy the Raptor, due to your love and spirit towards the school. To Kimberly Do I leave the role of replacing me as a spirit leader for the football and basketball games of next year, as I know you will bring your energy and enthusiasm to the student section. To Keaton Murray I leave an interception in your future as an AMHS football player, as I know that although I have no recollection of what your exact position is on the defense, I still know that you will be eager enough to get that interception as a senior on the team. To Rachel Agudero I leave the potential title of prom queen, as I know that just like me, your friendliness and happiness towards others will serve you well on the prom court as queen. To Peyton Johnson I leave a Travis Scott concert in your future, as you deserve to see your favorite artist as your first or first of many concerts. To Logan Burns, Sam Solari, Jacob Somsky, Everett Landrith, Max Peters, and AD I leave my friend group’s lunch table, as you all seem to enjoy taking it anyways while we are there, so I might as well leave it for you to claim when we are not here. To Jameson Kubu I leave the legacy of being the friendly face around Magnet, as I know you enjoy wandering the halls like I do, so why not spread the same cheer to others as you have to me and my friends. To Mr. Cosgrove I leave plenty of conversation and Oreos for you to continue to share with the grades after us, as your kindness and wisdom has helped to make Magnet a better place. Finally I leave to Riley Browder and to Jack Manheimer my appreciation and hope that you both will continue to be the amazing people I met at summer scholars as a volunteer, and hopefully you will take up that position in my absence. Thank you to all my fellow AMHS staff and students for making my experience a memorable one. Peace out Raptors and see you at graduation.

I, Lauren Faust, of indecisive mind and tired body, hereby leave the following:

To Evie Walldorf, I leave a weird Ted movie night, a trip to Cava, SkeeYee by Sexyy Red, private stories dedicated to food, a messy FaceTime call from UVA, a McDaddy blast from Sonic, my good side, a spot for you and Shmee to visit any time, and Coach Hanna S. To Isabelle O’Leary I leave SNACKERTY, The Works, a cookbook – maybe one day you can make something edible, a plane ride ginger ale, and a TCBY gift card (thx for all the freebies). To both of you, I leave a map of the Hanahan High School parking lot, an hour late door dashed Chipotle bowl, and my sincerest apologies for always making you late. To Lily Thompson, I leave a bag of Fritos, a chamoy pickle, Magic Mike, and people who love living. To Elizabeth Hample, bunion cream, a hot pink Bugatti, and being allergic to not serving. To both of you, I leave that one picture, the best Halloween Uber ride in the world, and a place in my dorm anytime, please come visit. To Kimmy Do I leave the definition of actor-observer bias (I still don’t know what it means). To Aiden Ball, keep blessing my feed and feeding the fans. To Katie Sheffield, I leave the garage laundry room of Chloe and Suzanna’s house and the Cotton-Eyed Joe, thanks for being my dance partner. To Mazie Jarrett, I leave the title of my favorite freshman on varsity and a really hard high five. To Everett Landrith, I leave a big red heart emoji and a bottle of water on the 8th hole of the Dunes West golf course. To Nikos Paraschos, I leave endless “Wtm?” texts – hopefully one day you find something to do… and finally, to Noah Orza I leave your application to Burtons Grill, sorry I told my manager not to hire you.

I, Piper Hudgins, of extemporizing mind and glorious body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To the lovely Lindsey Griffin, I leave my hand-me-downs of Burton’s hand-me-downs, a small glass before your SAT, and the heart to love like a little sister. To Sophia Benich, I leave a freshly blank Jenga set to decorate how you like and Lindsey’s leftovers of my hand-me-downs, enjoy! I forcefully pass down a stress-free Halloween 2024 and an extra hair tie to Sanna West– let it go, babe. To Evie Walldorf, I leave a mostly successful AP Research process and the ability to calmly stroll down the hallway. I leave my gracious title of spirit leader to the wonderful Elizabeth Hample along with an infinite VSCO membership (for research purposes–stalk away). Last, but never least, I leave a sturdy nail file and upstairs conversations to Lily Thompson.

I, Charlie Zaifert, of overthought mind and exhausted body, I do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Sophia Benich I leave “Afraid to Feel,” our handshake, carnivores to come, the forever memory of club soccer, a dog named Coco (may my sweet baby’s memory live on), merch lines at Highwater, big white cars, and your mom’s cooking. I also leave you with carrying on the soccer team’s best tradition, Bible Study. To Zoe Hutson I leave an improved taste in boyfriends, foggy bathrooms at Bible Study, constant trips to USC to rage with Lily, and my beloved possession of the soccer team playlist, don’t let me down. To the two freshmen, Elle Fennel and Logan Taylor, I leave Surf Soccer Club, and most of all, y’all remind me a lot of myself and Sadie Hoertdoerfer back in the day, so I leave you two with an everlasting friendship no matter what comes along. I also leave you both with the next 3 years of Raptor soccer as you two are the upcoming generation of super soccer duos on the team. To Lindsey Griffin, I leave cheese boards on Burton’s dock, a dirty chicken finger, and the responsibility of Sophia, don’t let her geek out too much, and always give her a hard time on the field for me. To Evie Walldorf, I leave you with those wonderful pictures of Burton at prom. To Anna Cook I leave the midfield, I have complete faith in your abilities to fill my absence. To Lily Thompson I leave my prestigious role as Spirit Leader, be loud and proud. To Elizabeth Hample and Lily, I leave deep party conversations and the ability to spread love. To Mattie Vermette, I leave you the awesome tradition of “Raptors on 3,” and the ability to carry on my legacy and all that came before. To Madeline Moye, my favorite middle child of an iconic family, I leave you with never-ending speed on the soccer field and Coach Champ. To Hannah Collins, I leave the responsibility of rallying the freshman at the next Bible Study. Finally, to all of the AMHS girls soccer team, I leave the drive to win the next state championship and a blow-up mattress with a space on my dorm floor at Tulane, don’t hesitate to visit.

I, Andrew Angermeier, of fatigued mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Luke Zheltov I leave the honor of being the tallest player on the field. To Jack Oakman I leave a handful of safe, non-poisoned pretzels. To David Hamilton I leave the wasp’s nest by the fence. To Rentz Hughes I leave a leftover Bojangles water bottle. To Sameen Basunia I leave Microbe Mission and all my academic drive left in the tank. To Ethan McCleary I leave suspense. To Trig I leave the world.

I, Campbell Nguyen Lesher, of deteriorating mind and fatigued body, do hereby announce my senior will and will leave the following. To Jack Oakman, Rentz Hughes, Luke Zheltov, and Trig I leave the Frisbee Team, good luck with so many seniors graduating this year. To Molly George and Kimmy Do, I leave the Mock Trial Team. To Finn Hayes, I leave Mr Garris’ Orphanage, because he needs someone around to beat him in chess every time. To Colin Hlavac I leave the Anime Club because god knows you could do a better job at leading this club. To Lindsay Gunn I leave the entirety of Academic Magnet, because we all know you’re going to be our overlord one day. To Molly George I leave the George family legacy, which I am sure you will carry on with pride and bring glory to the name in your own way. To Ethan McCleary, I leave my heart. Carry the burden of my love for as long as you live, you handsome beast.

I, James King, of socially unaware mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Noah Orza I leave the Captain of the basketball team, a future in game dunk, and having to deal with Bennett spazzing out at practice, To Dean McCullough I leave rides back to brickyard and mossing BE again next year, To Thomas Hershey I leave more than 2 wins over two seasons next year and getting to play the full game in lacrosse (it’s torture), To Emilio, Garrison, and John I leave For ever being locked into the d-middie rotation, no escape, To Jack Teirney I leave nothing, To Bennet Bair I leave a lovely spot under a bridge, To Billy and Jaden I leave Danny, dealing with full court presses with zero chance of a timeout to help, and tiktok dances (I expect a shrine for me next year), To Mercer I leave the night shift at whatever job you work at, To Charlie Pappas I leave Unlimited amount 3s and full support of our teammates to shoot (pass more), To Campbell I leave the honor and burden of being a 3 sport varsity athlete at Academic Magnet and the task to lead magnet football to the playoffs (good luck finding a center next year), To Carson I leave pancakes, cursing in Russian, and the task of keeping Max focused at football practice instead of enjoying the tennis matches, To Max I leave Cici’s pizza and pickle juice, To Teddy I leave to bring the lacrosse team back from the dead, To Sousa I leave Me and Nate’s countless high 10s in Spanish class, To Lily I leave a deep connection with Harrison Crites (thank you), To Sophia I leave the struggle of trying to keep Hank alive, To Evie I leave lots of Chicken Nuggets, a rock (I know you wanna rock), two prom memories, and Shmee’s love (something I will never have).

I, Addie Hanna, of indecisive mind and depleted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To my dear Madeline Moye, I leave you the fond memory of your freshman season full of car rides to practice in the backseat of my Ford Explorer; with a daily mouthful of tropical Hi-Chews. Additionally, I leave you our shared teal and purple Nike Phantom cleats (mine are still better) and a pregame ritual filled with the Renegade and 21 Savage. Speaking of our Slaughter King, I leave you and Hannah Collins a trip to Simpsonville with me for Rich Flex and Glock in my Lap. May your parents come around at some point. To Evie Walldorf, I leave something of great importance, the ability to NEVER be optimistic while at soccer practice. Don’t allow my absence to make you any happier. To Elle Fennel, I leave my younger sister Harper, at least you will still get to play with one Hanna. May you relish in her intensified effort on the field yet miss the superior jokes of her older sister. To Logan Taylor, a smooth ride through West Ashley home from soccer practice, with fewer red lights run and a sunset lighting up the 6 PM sky. To Zoe Hutson, I leave you some PT and pregame Kodak. To Sophia Benich, the right wing allll to yourself and a sleepy bus ride back from semi for years to come. To Joey Schady, the will to continue another year on the Magnet swim team despite the fact that I did not take this same advice. To Katie Sheffield, I leave the trusty bench where much of our gossip took place, a perfectly applied self tan, and a better tropical smoothie order (ditch the detox, I beg of you). I also leave a reserved spot in my dorm room, Clemson will be waiting for you 😉 To Street Wilson, I leave some Hershey’s kisses 🍫😉. And to Chloe Trowman, I leave the ability to conquer the intense obstacle of having a certain out of school someone. May the odds be ever in your favor. I love you all, don’t give up. 😅

I, Wilson Swenson, of Red Sun Chips mind and chicken caesar salad wrap body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following:

To Kimmy Do and Molly George I leave my beloved 1/4th of the AMHS Mock Trial Team. Further, to Kimmy, I leave a dark green hair tie, and to Molly, a Visa gift card to get supplies for your next rodeo. To Jack Tierney, I leave the money I never paid for Insomnia cookies with. To Mateus Guimaraes, I leave a book to do everything by, as well as a dictionary and a thesaurus, with which you should improve your vocabulary. To Olivia Smith, I leave the contents of you-know-who’s locker and whatever product he uses. To Elaine Chen, I leave a beautiful luscious wig. To Lyla Enter, I leave a desk to move 10 times in a row. To Vanessa Martin I leave an actual door for you to slam instead of a whiteboard. To John Thomasson and Thomas Hershey, I leave a water filter in case you ever step foot onboard the M.V Gemini again. To Mr. Jent, I leave a chill pill.

I, Emerson Medlin, of tired body and hilarious mind, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evie Heath, Evie Walldorf, Lilly Sturm, and Riley Beasenburg, I leave my wonderful dad jokes in practice and may they always live on in the mic’d up videos. To Evie Heath specifically, I leave to you all the success in the world for your future Snake endeavors, may you always beat Lilly in my garage. To Alaina Jarrett and Street Wilson, I leave inclined planes, emotional students and teachers, and interesting coaching experiences. To Lila Eberly, I leave the future of Academic Magnet volleyball. It is in good hands. To Helina Lloyd, I leave awkward stares in the hallway and concussions at tournaments. To Kate Stahle-Smith, I leave you FCA, some kind of spring sport (to be determined), and all of my love. May I never hit you with another lacrosse ball again. To Jill Gunn, I leave questionable left hand turns, my dad jokes, and standing on the restraining line for the entire game against Bishop England. To Oliver Winebrenner, I leave to you the FCA presidency. And finally, to Marty, I leave you all of the athletic tape in the entire universe and bubble wrap, let it always be the solution.

I, Gabby Do, of an unfocused and burnt out mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Kimberly Do I leave Mrs. Do´s office and an outlet in which you can plug in your Revlon and blow out your hair in, as well as tears for your senior prom. To Aidan Ball I leave the Dorchester Chipotle and the Eras Tour research presentation. To Logan Burns and Max Peters I leave broken trucks and boats for Thomas to fix. To Hannah Johnson I leave AP Spanish and Spanish 5, the class I never made it to. And to Kimberly Do again, I leave kids folding their 1 dollar to look like 3 dollars when trying to buy the Costco muffins at the bus loop.

I, Natasha Keisler, of whimsically spontaneous mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Hank Mengedoht, the future pilot/mechanic/engineer/Charleston millionaire whom I’ve had many-an-adventures with, I leave two plane tickets to Hawaii this summer! To Bella Costa, I leave our Mediterranean memories of dancing together until 2am with the (ex) DJ and Russian ballet dancer? To Izzy Heise, Lilly Sturm, and Amelia Sanderson – my Greece gals – I leave our memories of feral cats, Mykonos clubs, tanning on ancient ruins, and Julio. To Mia Dewey and Alex Locklair, I leave our beloved rock climbing team. I will miss you guys and the lovely woodpeckers that live inside the wall! And last but most certainly not least, I leave for Bea Vaught, a job offer as my co-director. I would not have gotten into college without you.

I, Louisa Mulvey, of burnt-out mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Sousa Waggoner and Louisa Garrett I leave my absolutely amazing defense skills for your use during the next Bishop England game, which we will win. To CC Champagne and Kate Stahle-Smith I leave success in the goal with more saves than can be counted. You can also rest easily now that I am gone as you will no longer be hit in the head unexpectedly. To Maggie Conlon and Kate Stahle-Smith I leave drives to your cars, especially after getting back at midnight. To Street Wilson and Sousa Waggoner I leave success in the captain’s meeting and hope that you win each coin toss. Also to Street Wilson I leave burn marks from my firepit. To Wren Kennedy, I leave the grueling drive from school to Philip Simmons and sprinting through CVS to get to the game on time while wearing goggles and getting funny looks. To Jill Gunn I leave constant laughter at Emerson’s stupid jokes and new defender to guard you, may she always remind you of me. And to the rest of the lacrosse team, I leave continued wins against James Island, music-filled bus rides, and Taco-Tuesday at the Mulvey household. To Lindsay Gunn I leave success in all of your math classes and any senior-only secrets that you know from our study hall. To Talia Barsness and Ridgeley Kalil I leave biology filled careers. To Aiden Ruggiero I leave Cheese’s lovely smile. To Elaine Chen I truly hope that you have a DECA filled lifetime and never escape it because my DECA spirit will follow you wherever you go. And finally, to Charlotte Morgan and Noah Orza I leave all of Mrs. Desbrow’s lasers, kaleidoscopes, and Quizizz answers that we could not figure out alone.

I, Holly Manning, of bored mind and exhausted body do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following … To Rowan Engelke, I leave falling on the lacrosse field, missing out on chicken legs, and starting on the basketball team. May you win every jump ball. To Hayden Moody, I leave laughing at Rowan, scoring more goals in lacrosse, and winning Birdie on a Perch. Please be the one to keep Rowan in check. To the two of you, I leave a place in my dorm for whenever you visit and the patience to get through two sports seasons without me. To Joey Schady, the best mentee, I leave getting into Princeton, may you succeed where I failed. To Evie Walldorf, a captainship, many more PGC camps, and a rainy and eventful visit to USC. To Louisa Garrett and Sousa Waggoner, I leave the defensive line, keep CC and Kate safe and I wish you luck. To Street Wilson I leave being Stevie’s favorite, Chick-fil-A runs that get you in trouble, and not quitting the team. To Lane Yarbrough, my favorite hostage partner, continue the legacy of playing hostage and always winning. To Chloe Trowman, I leave listening to Ms. Colon telling me to stop coughing. To Madeline Moye, keep scoring all those buckets. To Lindsey Griffin, I leave getting yelled at at practice without fail and always getting hurt before the season. To Sophia Benich, it’s your turn to lead the ball-handling drills! I also leave you the blessing of never having to play BE again, may the team actually have a chance of winning. To the basketball team, I leave a playoff win, three broken BG’s, and the courage to continue playing without all the seniors. To whoever gets parking spot 74, may you add your own touch to the already-painted spot. To everyone else, I leave my thanks for all the memories from the past 4 years✌️

I, Eliza Compton, of unsound mind and tired body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Selena Owens, Alyssa Rowell, Gabbi Perone, and Nicco Held-Salimbene fun history classes. To Selena Owens and Alyssa Rowell the Voter Registration drives and the love for civic service. To Anna Cook, Elle Fennell, Ridgeley Kalil, Logan Taylor, Zoe Hutson and everybody else – Magnet Soccer. To Lindsey Griffin, I leave what was left to me by Emma Morrison: the goal. Go and do well for the team and win the State Championship next year. To Grace Griffin I leave DYW – be a proud distinguished young woman and get others to do the same. To Elaine Chen and Grace Griffin I leave the peer mentor program. Keep being great people and help everybody who needs it. To Keaton Murray, Lillian Osbon, Sierra Robinson, Sawyer Quertermous, Brian Bautista, Maddie O’Connor, Zuriel Nyamutsaka, Zavier Nutting, Alexander Glover, Tilly McElroy, Max Farricelli, Kai Varitz, Tyler Altman, Will Balderose, Ethan Casby, La’Marjai Chapman, Benjamin Connolly, Hayes de Arellano, and Derek Yu I leave the best of Magnet. Keep being great people and help others in the future. To the members of French National Honor Society I leave the responsibility to raise money and plan good crepe sales. To Fernanda Bonfim I leave “French Club.” To Rachel Agudelo, Cate Arrants, and Jackson Cox, I leave fun science classes and random weird comments.

I, Wilson Burns, of sound mind and body do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Joey Schady I leave you my spirit leader position, and state championship for the whole boys swim team. To Sawyer Quertermous I leave Fletch and Steven. To Parker Hamilton I leave a podium finish at states next year, it’s due. To Jack Troy I leave you my captainship and spot on my floor next year, come visit. To JL Silveston I leave the keys to the Lacrosse defense, help keep Peter in line and make sure he knows where he lives. To Garrison Gray I leave any and all lacrosse equipment you may need next year. To John Thomasson I leave a spot on the field somewhere next year, don’t let Peter start over you. To Teddy Lorusso and Thomas Hershey I leave you both some help, you are gonna need it next year. To Jack Childers I leave a first goal, its coming. To Jack Tierney I also leave a first goal and some on field confidence. To Sarah Gray Heinemann I leave you Hayes, please keep him out of the library.

We, Rylee Anderson and Evie Inman, both of developing mind and short stature do hereby announce our senior will and leave the following: To Elizabeth Hample we leave all of our French knowledge for AP French (please do not share any with Everett Landrith), five cases of cherry coke, and shared custody of three apples with Lily. To Lily Thompson we leave luck for AP French, a spin on the wheel, and shared custody of three apples with Elizabeth. To Sousa Waggoner a million dollars and a new car of her choice. To Evie Walldorf we leave the name Evie, with the hopes that people call you Evie and not Evie, and me Evie and not Evie. She also is to receive baby. To Ridgeley Kalil, we leave our limited physics knowledge, and an AP Physics C recommendation. To Samuel Persinger we leave all knowledge about Spanish. To Zachary Butler we leave all knowledge about derivatives, integrals, and related rates. To the boys lacrosse team, we leave our love, and hope for more than one win next season. To Baby (Hank) Houseal we leave sideline gossip and a functioning wrist to play with next year. To Sophia Easterbrook and Mackenzie Dennis, we leave the lacrosse team, and the Instagram to maintain our reputation of having the best game day posts.

I, Bowen Gao, of [ADD LATER] mind and [ADD LATER] body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Jack Oakman, Rentz Hughes, Anna Fox, David Hamilton, Camille Ross, Randy Sundin, Luke Zheltov, Jack Serano, Liam Rohrbacher, Yamil Perez, Josh McDowell, and Trig Nerthrup, I leave you Coach Jill with a water gun and Coach Wes with a vacuum cleaner 😀. You’ll get in excellent shape running from them. Have fun at Ultimate Frisbee practice, and I wish you the best of luck carrying the team next year. To Luke Zheltov, I leave you my Key Club division; if you win the Robert F. Lucas Outstanding Lieutenant Governor’s Award, I’ll give you a high five. To Lincoln Boucher and Finn Hayes, I leave you the AMHS Chess Team and Chess Club. It’s now up to you to carry on our legacy. To Mia Wang, the last survivor of our legendary AP Chem table, I leave you the amazing memories we made together. Tip: Start on college essays early. To Ethan McCleary, Cy Benich, and Joseph Gaddy, I wish you the best of luck with college apps. You three deserve it. To Billy Brodsky and Ethan McCleary, I leave you the remnants of the 2021-22 SCSO builds. Good luck with Science Club next year, and I hope you beat that one team whose name I forgot. To Jack Cox and Luke Zheltov, I leave you our Minecraft server. Junior and senior years get progressively more difficult, so I hope you both find time to have fun. To Carter Dryden et al., I leave you ice cream and Mr. Garris’ Promethean board to draw cannons* on. Let me know how next year goes. To Edward Mack and Trig Nerthrup, I leave you Christmas carols. You have a great future ahead of you. To Kyler Richardson, I leave you a fist bump 20 years from now. To Molly George, I leave you a wave 40 years from now. To Priel Puro, I leave you a handshake 60 years from now. To Abby Trolley, I leave you one hat tip 80 years from now. To Mia Wang, Kayla Adkins, Zach Butler, and Lindsay Gunn, I leave you a salute 100 years from now. To TBS members, I leave you a hug 120 years from now. Y’all are amazing 🔥.

I, Ella Moore, of overworked mind and stellar body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To the AMHS Girls Swim Team, I leave many wall sits (please try not to break any fences), deadbugs, fast times, and fun, as always. To Lily Burnette, Lindsay Gunn, Mia Vlahos, and Rachel Agudelo, I leave positions as team captains for next year. You are now responsible for the chaos of carpool and singing and dancing as well as Laura I did on the bus back from States. To Isa, I leave never-ending positivity, the role of Team Cheerleader, and my cowbell (it comes with the job). Finally, to Whitney Gwisc, I leave a healthy and safe sophomore season. To Oliver Winebrenner, Lindsay Gunn, and Emily Daniels, I leave an exciting year of leading FCA. To Mr. Flo, I leave many thanks for sponsoring FCA. To Hannah Finley and Izzy Heise, I leave you my Running Buddies program and never-ending energy to keep up with all the kids. To Lily Burnette and Lindsay Gunn, I leave my baking skills, a strong cup of dandelion tea, my senior assassins skills, and peace and excitement about your amazing senior year coming up. To Lily Burnette, I leave numerous taps on the wrong shoulder and a new buddy to bestow your biology jokes on in math class. To Lindsay Gunn, I leave you two whole carrots to snack on and all of our conversations on the way to swim while the rest of my carpool slept. To Mrs. Phillips, I leave you all of my love for being the best Bio teacher ever and for being there for me throughout Research. I’m so thankful for you! To Mrs. Lankford, I leave memories of the year you taught me and my brother at the same time (which meant he came to embarass me a lot) and many thanks for all the honest conversations at FCA! Maybe I’ll write a book one day because of you. 🙂 To Ms. Vann, I leave the pomodoro kitty, my love of research, and many thanks for all your help with Running Buddies. To Mrs. Frazier, I leave many thanks for an amazing two years of math and so much excitement about Baby Iona’s arrival! Finally, to all Academic Magnet students, I leave a reminder to give yourself grace and enjoy the ride.

I, Harper Riley, of dull mind and tiresome body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Zoe Hutson my ability to respond to texts and good Spanish teachers. To Kimberly Do a Stanley cup. To Aiden Ball I leave hope for good Instagram pictures and multiple bottles of vinegar. To Lily Thompson the most creative yearbook spreads and unlimited use of Canva’s background remover. To Daniel Kagan and Jacob Somsky infinite Wendy’s meals, a yacht, and BLP Kosher. To Amara Buelk one late night Instagram DM.

I, Sophia LoCascio, of anxious mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Street Wilson, I leave the pregame panics and the maximum efforts against Porter-Gaud. I leave record amounts of yellow cards and the efforts of getting through a game without arguing with the refs. May you and Sousa lead the fastest warmup lap and the loudest dynamic stretches the backfield has ever seen. To Sousa Waggoner, I leave the pregame CVS runs and an Arctic Vibe that provides too much energy, oh and of course “I Hope.” To Chloe Trowman, I leave my spot on the bus as well as my spot in the middie line. To Lauren Schafer, I leave a jar of Maraschino cherries ;). To Clementine Willard, I leave Lauren Schafer. Please take good care of her and get her a ball and water whenever she needs. To Wren Kennedy, I leave the little saying, “If you have nothing nice to say…” and please live by those words. To the entire girl’s lacrosse team, I leave a win against Philip Simmons and Porter Gaud, you deserve it.

I, Maryn Tombs, of tapped-out mind and delicate body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Molly Tombs, I leave the endless traffic on Clements Ferry accompanied by out-of-pocket music choices, Stevie along with Lauren’s spoon, and those rat noises that follow us on family vacation. I also leave many more early bridge walks and the people who are sleeping. To Lane Yarbrough, I leave an in-depth analysis of TS songs and the karaoke challenge. To Molly Tombs and Lane Yarbrough, I leave bagels, Baja Blasts, and ranch, as well as many more fast food trips. To Akiera Sanchez and Grace Griffin, I leave blasting Rihanna during our practice rounds, motel adirondack chairs, and 7-hour rounds with the Chesnee girls. To Grace Griffin and Street Wilson, I leave Key Club, make Lilly, Holly, and I proud. To Hayden Moody, I leave my parking spot, thank you for all of the last-minute rides to school. To Billy Baer, I leave many more trips to the Dunes West driving range, and to Billy Baer and Bennett Bair, I leave more visits to Sonic. To Parker Hamilton, I leave you Coach Healy. To Julia Schady and Sarah Gray Heinemann, I leave Publix chicken tenders before swim meets and endless runs (walks) through the streets of Hobcaw. To Lindsay Gunn, I leave the BC study hall and Dr. Cassidy, please keep her company. To Vanessa Nguyen, I leave the Coastal Carolina dining hall and the Mu Alpha Theta legacy.

I, Karoline Blanco Chavez, of burnt out mind and tired body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Bella Costa and Oliver Winebrenner, I leave all my AP chemistry knowledge and Greece memories. To Winfield Swing, I leave all my mechanical pencils and chromebook charger. To Izzy Heise I leave you all my french knowledge.

I, Abby Brauchle, of jolly mind and pale body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Rowan Engelke I leave getting knocked over when jumping for rebounds. To Hayden Moody I leave laughing with Rowan. To Brooke Gorrin I leave Coach Potter and backing up the outfield. To Evie Walldorf I leave bringing Starbucks to practice and SCBA elite camp. To Madeline Moye I leave Coach M/K?

I, Sutton Meyer, of keen mind and body, leave the following: To Street Wilson, I leave you endless stays at UNC, a championship win, and Paxson Wojick. As well, many more tight hugs, the word “bot”, and your fiery passion for Key Club because it will be lacking when I am gone… And of course, thank you for “rapping up the key club year,” I’ll go ahead and leave you a dictionary. To Lane Yarborough, I leave you a happier ending to A Little Life. So we can sleep soundly at night. #nomoretearslefttocry. To Chloe Trowman, I leave the hard watch of me attending tennis tryouts two years in a row. What could have been. To Olivia Smith, I leave running into each other–looking our best–at the Mount Pleasant works. To Evie Waldorf, I leave visits to wood and grain. Hopefully your dinings will carry on without Annie and I to greet you at the door. To Bennett Bair, I leave my appreciation and acknowledgement for Suzanna’s semi proposal. To Madeline Moye, I leave you another car buddy who did not get their license till November of their junior year. Good luck with DCON round two, I’m sure round one was a ball. To Olivia, Street, Chloe, and Lane, I leave more rocky breakfasts on the mv gemini, whispers on the oracle of Delphi, and the muse lounge @5 o’clock. Would go back in an instant. To all of you and Katie Sheffield, I leave you the honor of carrying on our lunch traditions and getting to spend senior year with your best friends. Finally, to Magnet, I leave my many lost items deteriorating in the lost and found. I’m glad they found a home.

I, Ava Smoak, of masterful mind and bewitching body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following…To Evie Walldorf, I leave a perfect tan, attempted prank wars, running from Bobby Cummings, a date with James King at prom next year, joint interrogations, and many more pool days. To Street Wilson, I leave the phrase “What grade are you in,” a mattress in the Ridge, Annie’s roommate, Noah Davidson, 7/11, and most importantly a role as spirit leader. To Olivia Smith, I leave super long voice chats, a bottle cap, and impeccable nicknaming abilities. To Katie Sheffield, I leave a closed door, fulfilled expectations, a hug, and awkward pickleball two-mans. To both of you, I leave Pooja’s bathroom. To Lane Yarborough, I leave immensely, clever captioning skills on the promposals account. To Chloe Trowman, I leave an extra fun 4th of July. To John Thomasson, I leave a green container in the streets of Mykonos, a bus ride to school because you need to stay off the roads, and an undying appreciation for you. To Thomas Hershey, I leave a mysterious snap taken by Alexa Conlon in Mykonos, still waiting to be unearthed. To Bennett Bair, I leave Suzanna Carlsten and the truth circle. To Billy Baer, I leave a prom date with Cliffie Manuel and many more Wadmalaw adventures. To Willy Wilson, I leave endless more car rides hearing about freshman drama. To Lily Thompson, I leave much success running the STUCO page and the Drudge Report. To Joey Schady, I leave an acceptance letter from Princeton. To Alaina Jarrett, I leave the volleyball Instagram and an “I’m sorry” for the senior year you’re about to carry on your back. To Zachary Butler, I leave an easy STUCO year and hope the meetings aren’t as painful. To all of Magnet, I leave an open spot on my dorm floor and hope that you will visit.

I, Wren Allen, of fair-minded mind and sluggish body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Chloe Trowman, Susanna Spath, Louisa, and Lila Garrett the password to the famous @amhsgtennis Instagram account. To Sophia Easterbrook, I leave LuluLemon tennis gear, hopefully y’all get that brand deal. And to the rest of the tennis team, I leave the continued domination of 2A. To Evie Waldorf, I leave gossiping by the microwave. To Elizabeth Hample, I leave endless voice messages on Snap and bunions, you may need some cream for that. To Lily Thompson, I leave insightful conversations about life, thank you for the most inspiring car ride. To Elizabeth Hample and Lily Thompson, I leave the most iconic photoshoot known to man, I see fame in y’alls future (and please visit me). Lastly to Lucie Allen, I leave my ability to drive efficiently and a clean accident record.

I, Lizzie Matthews, of ruminant mind and rawboned body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: to Maxine Lussier, my soul and the title of coolest senior; to Akiera Sanchez, the responsibility of finishing what we started as the sole surviving member of Cyberslay, and permission to call upon my spirit at any time for spectral guidance; to Emma Fang, a long hug and the dominion of the physical sciences; to Joey Schady, my condolences for the absolute massacre you are about to endure with CyberPatriot in our absence; to Alexi Botu, a therapist and a nice, plump egg; to Izzy Robinson, my undying friendship and a lifetime supply of diet coke; to Isa and Nico Pineda, a request to look after the old crib for me; to Ethan McCleary, my critical voice in the back of your mind everywhere you venture, never to be silenced; to Gordon Oliver, the burden of carrying every pep rally; to Riley Sisak the same, and my regards to the lads; to Samantha Pigford, my regards to the Selanders; to Max Tippey, a decayspurt; to Max Twyman, a lingering admiration of your style; to Izzy Latture, the responsibility of maintaining our snapstreak, lest my lingering essence be purged from existence altogether in the absence of its summons; to Whitney Limbert, better taste; to CC Champagne, a lesson in choosing the right team for current events games; to Blake Bird, a traffic ticket; to Liam Rohrbacher, a forever home in the recycling bin nearest you at any given moment; to Elena Barber, my apologies for slandering your chickens; to a Mr. Sean Bacon, the full weight of your sins; and to Rentz Hughes, nothing.

I, Julia Gulledge, of static-filled mind and fidgety body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Mia Wang, I leave 27 Instagram reels, iced coffee water, a keychain of your choice from my college town, 5 packs of college ruled notebook paper, a fat red cat, and my dorm mailing address for our future correspondence. To Rose Dillon, I leave unclicked Zoom links, hallway jump scares, parking spot 109, and a request for many FaceTime calls. To Oliver Winebrenner, Lindsay Gunn, and Emily Daniels, I leave the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, last-minute Google Slides, and a reminder to lead the club with the ultimate goals of showing God’s love to our community. To all future FCA members, I leave an old pack of Uno cards and a stack of paper plates. To Ava Thornley, I leave many speedy trips up 526, “What time?” messages, and all of my old Barron’s books. I wish you luck with being the new neighborhood oldest sister. To Carson Clark, Vanessa Nguyen, and Tiana Mallawaaratchy, I leave the Peer Mentor Program. Lead it well and please remember to buy shaving cream for pie-ing mentors instead of whipped cream. I also leave you the hand-me-down disorganized Google Drive folder that includes some great resources from over the years if you can find them. To the future Mentors, I leave a fun study hall class and a reminder to continue reaching out to your mentees even when it is awkward. To all of my past mentees, I leave games of Uno, Food Lion cookies, and sometimes funny, sometimes awkward conversations. To the Academic Team, I leave a silly Instagram account, the Atlanta tram system, and a jar of pepperoncini.

I, Colin George, of overworked mind and sore body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To my XC and Track team, I entrust with you the knowledge of Coach Tim’s priority system and the unconditional ambition to win states. To Peyton Johnson, I leave the PR chain and all of its responsibilities. To Calvin Volkmann and Quinn Swanton, I leave Gordon and the power over the GC. To Everett Landrith, I bestow upon you the position of girl’s team communication ambassador—stay focused my friend. To Hunter Kuhnell, I leave a framed picture of the drawing you left on the roof of my car—let it be a reminder . To Brayden Bunt, I allot all my V-bucks, the trust of keeping this team on track, and the shared custody of the traffic advisor position with William Sanders. To CJ Geiger, I leave any of my old spikes—good thing we are the same foot size. To Zuriel Nyamutsaka, I give you the ability to do a perfect glute bridge. Use this knowledge wisely. To all the freshmen, I wish you the best of luck and leave with the hope you will continue to build on this encouraging and character-building team culture. To Laurel Doursey, I apologize for having to be my lab partner and give you a membership to Spicy Saturday cycling classes. To Cy Benich, I impart on you the knowledge that the orcas are coming for us all and that our days are numbered. To Finn Hayes and Henry Jones, I leave the opportunity to win it all at World Quest—y’all got this. To Rachel Agudelo and Ethan McCleary, I leave Molly George; take care of her when I’m gone. And to Molly George, I leave with the hope that you will continue to do better than me and find what you really like doing without missing me too much. Also, I do in fact leave you Sheila the Subaru, but if you scratch my baby, that ownership is susceptible to change. And to anyone who cares, Adam Smith does have a very beautiful nose. Goodbye for now, and don’t miss me too much.

I, Rachel Holden, of goated mind and aching body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Anya Podolsky, I leave the urge to meg people at random times during practice. To Mattie Vermette, I leave the drive to get the team to the state championship next year. To Logan Taylor, I leave a hardworking spirit and my affinity for headers. To Ridgeley Khalil, Megan Massie, and Eliza Thorn, I leave the back line and the never-ending bruises that come with it. To Ridgeley Khalil, I leave the ability to communicate on the field. To Anna Cook, I leave our random chats. To Aiden Ruggiero I leave Cheese’s body bag, do with that what you wish. To the entire varsity girls’ soccer team, I leave a season free of injuries and the knowledge of how to use the water thingy at D4. To Mr. McCormick, I leave a drawing of Shrek on posterboard for that veins/arteries project.

I, Vivian Lam, of tired mind and absent body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Bella Costa, I leave my parking spot and frogs. To Zachary Butler, I leave Huey Magoos and late-night study seshes. To Kayla Adkins, I leave weird car chats outside of Zaxby’s with Zach. To Lily Thompson, I leave Zach’s desire supplemental. To Kimmy Do, I leave the Bear E Patch Cafe breakfast food. To Riley Beasenburg, I leave Lila Eberly and Emerson Medlin’s Dad stance. To Helina Llyod, I leave my Disney and pineapple ID pins and Chinese lessons under the bleachers. To Valerie Leclerc, I leave a stress-free high school career and my kayak. To Lila Eberly, I leave an endless amount of hugs and Riley. To Hannah Mclaughlin, I leave the willpower to continue driving Helina. To Alaina Jarrett, I leave hot dogs and nachos from Timberland. To Mazie Jarrett, I leave an injury and chipped teeth free volleyball season. To Talia Barsness, I leave Student News. To Amara Buelk, I leave my money and support. To Lilly Sturm, Anya Podolsky, and Quinn Enright, I hope you are able to continue cleansing others of evil spirits. To Grace Griffin, I leave Flight Adventure Park Socks. To Cole Fritz, I leave fireworks. And finally, to the hurdlers of the track team, I leave blue spikes.

I, Milla Broadwater, of sarcastic mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Zach Butler, I leave the sickness he’s afraid of. To Zach and Laurel Dorsey, I leave Gregory and the crazy noises we heard in Calculus. To Nikki Wu, I leave a pair of beats by Zach and a live fish. To Tiana Mallawaaratchy, I leave the car ride I promised I would give, but never did. To Dr. Cassidy, I leave Taylor Swift tickets and a trip to Cafe Wha? with Jasmine Zheng. To Daniel Huang, I know you probably don’t remember us, but Jasmine and I leave you a feast in Dr. Altman’s class.

I, Nate Markin, of foggy mind and tired body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Bennett Bair and Billy Baer I leave the constantly active AMHS Surf Club. To Everett Landrith and Eli Mitchell I leave a deadly attack duo and movement when the ball’s at X. To Connell Grubb I leave an entire stick of eye black before every game. To Max Peters I leave the incoming class of 2028. You do you. To Trig Northrup I leave an insane hitting arm for volleyball. To Sousa Waggoner I leave an exciting and riveting Spanish class. To Hank Houseal I leave a healthy season and a ride to school. To Ridgeley Kalil I leave an AP Physics C Mech class and extra study time. To Riley Browder I leave taking care of my brother at parties and a positive spectrum test. Have fun with that. To John Silveston I leave a dictionary and unlimited Taco Bell.

I, Xander d’Arcy, of underdeveloped mind and stretched body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Ian Smith, I leave the Sprinters and our 4×1 record. Don’t be afraid to take off your shirt next year without me and keep on hating on Cole. To Kayla Adkins and Haley Weber, y’all will probably be the ones in charge of the team. Have fun with it, and I wish y’all a good season. To Cole Fritz, I leave Freeze Tag, Sharks & Minnows, and $5 for that pimp chain picture. To Zuriel Nyamutsaka, I leave all the food we stole from Porter-Gaud and that lemonade Sprite you tried to give me. To Keveon Ford and Donovan Hamilton, I leave inspiration for y’all’s crazy music skills. Good luck with the band and the schools y’all are switching to (at least Donovan). To Kate Selvitelli, I want to shout-out your SOA people, Nadia and Nieve. Also, gratitude for those cookies y’all made for the team. To Ethan McCleary, I leave nothing; you’re good. To Chris Sylvester, I leave everything; you’ve earned it. To Samba Diollo, I leave Hayden (keep him in check). To Hayden Mendenhall, all you get is a bag of Cheetos. To Sierra Robinson, I leave that random time I drove you to Publix (you drive a beamer now, though, so you’re cool). To Ashlyn Cromwell, I don’t know, but you’re funny, so here’s a shout-out. To Charles (CJ) Geiger, I leave praise for your insane distance skills. Also for that bronze medal you fought so hard for us to get. To the rest of the track team (including y’all over at SOA), I leave good luck for next season, especially on those tryouts. Last and least, to George Janczukiewicz, I leave the nickname Little Charles. To everybody else, remember to be yourself and live your high school life while you’re in it; it’ll only happen once.

I, Thomas Hamilton, of senioritis-plagued mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Parker Hamilton I leave Waffle House on Fridays, my Venmo for whenever you go bankrupt playing poker, fights in the hallway, and not doing any work in Mr. Phillips class. To Joey Schady, I leave all of the computer classes, and a tissue to wipe away your tears. To Jack Childers, I leave as many handfuls of baked beans and mashed potatoes as you want. To William Mccarty, I leave you new brakes and another front bumper for when you rear end someone again, and driving Parker to school whenever his car breaks down. To Mason Fisher I leave you best of luck for running the sailing team, and a new car for whenever Will rear-ends you again. Finally, to Auggie Rivero, I leave Spanish classes involving absolutely no spanish.

I, Jasmine Zheng, of witty mind and absent body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Elizabeth Hample I leave endless photos of Miu, perm solution, a Juicy tracksuit, college interview, lobster dinner, and lots of luck for another year of minion. Additionally, to Elizabeth, Lily Thompson, and Sousa Waggoner, I leave an invite to Breezy Poolhouse Cottage anytime. To Aiden Ball I leave buddha and lots of slime. To Amara Buelk I leave my money and support. To Daniel Huang, if you didn’t already see it in Milla’s will, we leave you a feast in Dr. Altman’s room and a thank you for making our first shared newspaper article memorable. Lastly, to Ms. Fisher I leave one final excuse note. Thank you for all the slips to class and changes to my attendance.

I, Kaylee Cathcart, of stressed mind and beaten body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Alyssa Rowell I leave my minimal dance skills and my humble personality. To Hannah Johnson I leave my love for Taylor Swift and a single cup of coffee to continue our coffee excursions. To Xi Chen I leave my streak of procrastination, I know it will be in good hands. To Laurel Dorsey and Zachary Butler I leave my best wishes and luck to you in your next calculus adversities. May the Calculus gods and Dr. Cassidy bless you. To Collin Hlavac I leave the prestigious anime club in your hands and best of luck for a successful revival.

I, Laura Dailey, of weary mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Rachael Agudelo, Lily Burnette, Lindsey Gunn, and Mia Vlahos I leave the Girls Swim Team along with all the unbearably hot practices and the dreaded 500. To Lily Burnette I leave whatever cheering ability I have and any french vocab (or lack thereof) I remember. To Lindsey Gunn, I leave all the sass left in my body to get you through next swim season. To Julia Schady and Sarah Gray Heinemann I leave an endless amount of gossip for carpools. To Katie Childers, Katie Griggs, Elizabeth Sprouse, and Clara Woolum, I leave a fantastic freshmen year and lots of cheering. To Isa Jickling, I leave my heart, my soul, many carpools filled with singing the theme song from Sofia the First, and an amazing junior year. To Anya Podolsky, I leave frantic french cramming, my lackluster ability to solve riddles, and an endless amount of crosswords. To Grace Griffin, I leave my parking spot, gossip filled lunches, and my kiddos if you choose to adopt them. To Zoe Cook, Alyssa Rowell, and Bella Costa, I leave Mother Earth Society and any ability I have to carry meetings through second semester.

I, Betsy Bailey, of enlightened mind and future expat body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Bennet Bair: I leave Suzanna Carlsten and a lifelong invitation to our family’s annual Christmas Party. You are always welcome there. To Kimmy Do, Molly George, Mateus Guimaraes, and Jack Tierney the mock trial team, and Dr. Russell…good luck! To Thomas Hershey, John Thomasson, Street Wilson, Lane Yarbrough, Olivia Smith, and Chloe Trowman: I leave the entire Greece trip, Julio, Mykonos, the MV Gemini, getting smuggled into Turkey without passports, and MOST importantly…Thanos. To John Thomasson and Street Wilson I also leave a certain green glass bottle left in the streets of Mykonos. Here’s to more meetings in the muse lounge. To Isabelle O’Learey, Olivia Smith, Street Wilson, and Lane Yarbrough I leave the Works. Katie Sheffield and Elizabeth Hample, I leave Honors Calculus and the hope that you have a better senior year math experience. To Evie Walldorf, Alaina Jarrett, Evie Heath, Lilly Sturm, and Riley Beasenburg a stellar senior season, Coach Hanna S, and losing to Oceanside after having not one, not two, but three match points. The future of AMHS girls volleyball is in your hands…To Evie Walldorf: I leave all my love, a ticket to come visit me in Edinburgh, a permanent spot in my dorm, bench 3 AND 4, and tubbing. Please come visit any time. To the rest of Magnet I leave the strength to make it to graduation, school spirit, colorful wigs to match any football game theme, and a friendly face if you ever find yourself in Scotland. Cheers!

I, Harrison Michael McDowell Crites, of immature mind and post-pubescent body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Max Peters, I leave you a friend in the NCPD if and when the time comes. May he serve you well. I also leave Max the most pristine pillow known to these here grounds. To Garrison Gray I leave a +2 inches coupon, may you use it wisely. To Donovan Hamilton, I leave you the Instragram notes feature, keep keeping us informed. To Noah Orza I leave a simple question, heads or tails? To Ian Smith I leave you the power of Zest. To Logan Burns I leave you my country playlist on Apple Music so you can quit acting like you know country music and actually start knowing it. To Joseph Gaddy, I leave one more advice session while you are unable to walk. To Jack Vinzani I leave a successful senior season. To Keveon Dasavage I leave a competent O-line to run behind next season. To Campbell Stoklosa I leave you belief in your ability to win some games next season, please. To Tyler Perez, I leave you the duty of making some PAT’s next season. To Grigs Scott, I leave some valuable advice, keep being you buddy. To JL, I leave you an online grammar class this summer, Moes definitely need taco and take that. To Dean M, I leave you the Florida game last season. To Katie Sheffield, I leave some freckles. To Zoe Hutson I leave pepper spray for Max, a successful senior year that will go by faster than you realize, and 5 bucks if you get a 90 or higher in Spanish next year.

I, Rutledge Sander, of able mind and even abler body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To William Sander I leave your rightful title as the seniorest Sander at Magnet. To Charlie Claus and Thomas Nguyen I leave the future of the tennis program (whip those freshmen into shape). To the entire tennis team I leave my busted shoes, my broken strings, and my burnt out grips, not to mention my everlasting gratitude.

I, Sutton Bates, of completely absent mind and overly attractive body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Tula Sood, I leave the guitar that I couldn’t actually play and the never-ending calluses I got from it. To Aiden Ball, I leave a Lemonade Mouth vinyl. To Cy Benich, I leave any Socratic assignment from World History Class. To Garrison Gray and Sawyer Quertermous, I leave my gratitude for the title of “BIG BATES.”  To Tripp Bates, I leave the rights of my last name. To Zach Butler and Laurel Dorsey, I leave Gregory the Fish and a pair of Beats headphones. To Nikki Wu, I leave a pair of Beats by Zach and a live fish.  To Zach Butler, I leave any cough or illness that Milla or I ever got during Calculus. To Molly George and Laurel Dorsey, I leave brunch planning and the side eyes we always gave each other over the chemistry romance sagas. To Oliver Winebrenner, I leave my AP Chemistry grade which was saved by you always helping me. To Oliver Winebrenner, Emily Daniels, and Lindsey Gunn, I leave leadership of FCA and the chaotic scrambling to try and find someone to lead the talk on Wednesdays. To Rose Di Mambro, I leave my 1 AM snap streaks.  To Kimberly Do, I leave Summer Scholars. To Mrs. Renes, I leave the pair of scissors and paper clip that Rutledge shoved into the outlet.

I, Wyatt Mahoney, of unmotivated mind and lackluster body, do hereby announce my senior and leave the following. To Olivia Smith, I leave the ability to get the NYT Mini, health and wellness for Prom and Semi, fruit dropping and Teddy’s love. To Noah Orza, I leave more hole outs from 70 yards, a coin flip, and the ability to keep your phone at Cookout. To Logan Burns, I leave an equally talented scramble partner and an unlimited amount of range balls. To Max Peters, I leave you Snapchat game, rocket fuel, and many more poker nights. To Paul Simmons, I leave you a safe ride home next Halloween and the weight of the volleyball team on your back. To Garrison Gray, I leave some chalant and an unlimited supply of ankle socks. To Nikos Paraschos, I leave the clutch gene to beat JL and Noah. To JL Silveston, I leave you something smooth and boxing lessons to defend yourself from VV. To Cameron Blessinger, I leave more of my computer science homework. To Street Wilson, I leave the legacy of Flop Friday and a Clemson Moe’s Burrito. To Katie Sheffield, I leave the ability to contain your free spirit and the position of Spirit Leader. To Billy Baer, I leave a Tyler Childers Ticket, make it to the concert next time. To Riley Browder, I leave you my phone password and a game of Simon Says.

Last Will and Testament of Abram H. Shuler

I, being of sound mind, not acting under duress or undue influence, and fully understanding the nature and extent of all my property and of this disposition thereof, do hereby make, publish, and declare this document to be my Last Will and Testament, and hereby revoke any and all other wills and codicils heretofore made by me.

I devise and bequeath my property, both real and personal and wherever situated, as follows:

1st Beneficiary – Henry J. Cole, Class of 2026

Custodianship of the Academic Magnet High School Varsity Tennis team, may you be led by them to victory. In addition, Beneficiary is entitled to the exclusive and uninfringeable right to the use, publication, monetization, promotion, and/or disclosure of the title which he now holds in perpetuity: #1 Passenger Princess. May you be able to adequately maintain the homeostasis of my position on the tennis team bench.

2nd Beneficiary – Joseph L. Schady, Class of 2025

Beneficiary is entitled to the exclusive and uninfringeable right to the use, publication, monetization, promotion, and/or disclosure of the title which he now holds in perpetuity: Academic Magnet Chief Cybersecurity Professional, along with any and all responsibilities and privileges accompanying the title. These may include, but are not limited to: regular maintenance of CCSD servers (with their consent and/or knowledge, so that Beneficiary does not repeat my mistakes), helping Mrs. S. Fisher with any and all Powerschool problems she may encounter to the best of your ability, the burden of making Mr. J. Phillips constantly check to see if you have broken and/or hacked anything in his classroom, and status as Suspect #1 in any cybercrime-related incidents. May you be able to fill my size 13 shoes.

2nd Beneficiary – Peyton J. Schultz, Class of 2025

The fallout from any and all cybercrime-related incidents that have occurred, will occur, or are occurring as a result of any actions taken during my tenure at Academic Magnet High School. May you be satisfied with your mugshot picture (and thanks :D).

3rd Beneficiary – Molly G. George, Class of 2025

The crumbling infrastructure and general sewage-like odor of the Academic Magnet High School, as well as the similarly crumbling and odorous state of the student body. May you be able to survive.

4th Beneficiaries – Anna E. Fox, Class of 2025, and Amara J. Beulk, Class of 2025

The entirety of my math knowledge, may you split the single brain cell equitably. Beneficiaries are entitled to the exclusive and uninfringeable right to the use, publication, monetization, promotion, and/or disclosure of the title which they now hold in perpetuity: #1 Pre-Cal Math-ers. May your lives be long, and filled with anything except math.

5th Beneficiaries – Adelyn J. DeFord, Class of 2026, and Blake Yarbourough, Class of 2026

Custodianship of the Academic Magnet High School branch of the Credit One Charleston Open Ball Crew Recruitment Program. May your careers be long and fruitful, and may Danny smile upon you.

6th Beneficiary – Finn Hayes, Class of 2025

Custodianship of the Academic Magnet High School Academic WorldQuest Team, as well as my undying regrets that I was not able to participate in the 2024 edition of the contest. May you serve it well, and may it serve you likewise.

7th Beneficiary – Linda V. Colón

A markedly quieter 1A class, without myself present. May you teach in peace.

8th Beneficiaries – Tyler Crye and Carl Garris

No material possessions, for I have none left to bequeath unto you. Beneficiaries will instead receive my undying gratitude for kindling my love for history. May your careers be long, fulfilling, and fruitful.

If any of my beneficiaries have pre-deceased me, then any property that they would have received if they had not pre-deceased me shall be distributed in equal shares to the remaining beneficiaries. If any of my property cannot be readily sold and distributed, then it may be donated to any charitable organization or organizations of my Personal Representative’s choice. If any property cannot be readily sold or donated, my Personal Representative may, without liability, dispose of such property as my Personal Representative may deem appropriate. I authorize my Personal Representative to pay as an administration expense of my estate the expense of selling, advertising for sale, packing, shipping, insuring and delivering such property.

Except to the extent that I have included them in this Will, I have intentionally, and not as a result of any mistake or inadvertence, omitted in this Will to provide for any family members and/or issue of mine, if any, however defined by law, presently living or hereafter born or adopted.

If any beneficiary under this Will, or any trust herein mentioned, contests or attacks this

Will or any of its provisions, any share or interest in my estate given to that contesting

beneficiary under this Will is revoked and shall be disposed of in the same manner

provided herein as if that contesting beneficiary had predeceased me.

The interest of any beneficiary in this Will, shall not be alienable, assignable, attachable, transferable nor paid by way of anticipation, nor in compliance with any order, assignment or covenant and shall not be applied to, or held liable for, any of their debts or obligations either in law or equity and shall not in any event pass to his, her, or their assignee under any instrument or under any insolvency or bankruptcy law, and shall not be subject to the interference or control of creditors, spouses or others.

I, Cliffie Manuel, of delayed mind and aerodynamic body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following… To Louisa Garrett, an “I survived my Oceanside match” t-shirt, please let them know that headshots don’t count. To Sophia Easterbrook, a new practice buddy and the patience to endure the two years it takes to get the team a new Scuba. To Rowan Engelke, “Roland” and a speedy car ride back downtown. And to you and Hayden Moody, I leave the delusion to play basketball for all four years, get the bench hype and don’t ever get too serious. To Evie Walldorf, I leave you watching Mean Girls in the middle of North Charleston, an unexecuted visit to our sisters, getting overlooked on the bench for someone who doesn’t play our position, and a captainship – keep it for more than a week this time. To you and Street Wilson, I offer one more iced peach green tea lemonade with classic syrup and a certain roommate’s friend. To you, Street, I leave fake quitting basketball for the 3rd time, an untouchably elite carpool with awful directions, I’ll always be on your side ;), Taco Bell on the air mattress in the USC Honors’ dorms, “my treat,” the Best Teammate and Sportsmanship Award, a tear jerking letter, a spot in my dorm always, “light ‘em up, smoke ‘em,” the correct spelling of my name, a starting position and two new bench buddies because the prodigy will be playing the whole time. To said prodigy, Madeline Moye, keep raising that eyebrow and doing your thang 21. I leave you a big trophy in need of delivery and a successful run during senior assassin, an underused handshake, weekend updates in the middle of practice, and the unmatched ability to be a bot. To both of you, PIO (practice is over) and may you continue to get proficient at acronyming. To Hannah Collins, a singular slushie. To Sophia Benich and Lindsey Griffin, I leave the pleasure of being pit against each other during your senior season and a playoff win. To Katie Sheffield, I leave endless bench gossip, the intelligence to switch to regular smoothies, a glowing tan in the depths of winter, and the best Senior Night note. To Olivia Smith, I ask you, red or black? To you, Katie, and Evie, the “Magnet girls room,” may it exceed expectations next year. To Chloe Trowman, the captain position- me leaving will remove any competition, a D1 athletic career, and the niche aesthetic needed to run amhsgtennis, may you step up to the plate. To Lane Yarborough, our Psych class. To you and Olivia I leave a rainy Highwater. To the five of you I leave the Valentines lunch tradition and an open invitation to my dorm. To the whole Grecian crew, I leave the Turkish rug experience. May we meet again in Mykonos. To Willy Wilson, I leave a minor concussion and a smooth ride to school. To Billy Baer, a prom date, third times a charm. To Bennett Bair, I leave Suzanna Carlsten. To Thomas Hershey, I leave the men in our lives (Laurent, Julio, & Jelly) and the end of the Manuel x Hershey educational collab – unless you find yourself in Lexington. To Zoe Hutson, random dumps of information and never really knowing what’s going on in your life. To Hanna Ismail, a passion for soccer I’ll never understand. And I leave you both Coach Ashley’s team, who would’ve thought? To Eliza Thorn, Kimmy Do, Logan Taylor, and Anya Polydaski, I leave the twenty-somethings, the bigger the number, the cooler the kid. And finally, to the lucky owner of parking spot 12, make it a masterpiece, I never got around to painting it.

I, Isaac Chery, II, of non-functional mind and rapidly deteriorating body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Maxwell Peters, I leave junior girls, a bigger and louder truck with more back window stickers and an unbanned Snapchat account. To Zuriel Nyamutsaka, I leave more melanin queens at Magnet and many more presidential terms, #MakeMagnetGreatAgain. To Keaton Murray, I leave not Harrison’s sloppy seconds and an all-state lacrosse and football season. To Emilio Roxas-Peirano, I leave a LOT of lacrosse improvement and start d-mid spot and you know who. To JL Silveston, I leave… I think it’s obvious what want me JL have. To Ellison Ryan, I leave many successful ground balls. To Katie Sheffield, I leave the link to some labels, you should consider using them (@lucassutherland): https://www.staples.com/avery-adhesive-laser-inkjet-name-badge-labels-2-1-3-x-3-3-8-white-100-labels-per-pack-5147/product_404319?cid=PS:GS:SBD:PLA:Facilities&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwrcKxBhBMEiwAIVF8rAah0yMF-rHOYhBwfJpeoJHPpyIHwWw7EKTtYOgZ7vHR03Is4kt26BoC4KYQAvD_BwE To Cole Fritz, I leave Isla Todd. You’re not slick. Every single math class bro. Wilson and Aislynn see it too. To Teddy Lorusso, I leave the keys to the lacrosse team, even though you already have them (it’s a symbolic gesture, love you bud). To Quin Okeefe, I leave saving slow shots that go 5-hole. You’re going have a better season next year. To Annie Jenkins, I leave Jack Childers. Enough said. To Hank Houseal, I leave a healthy preseason and a season free of Wilson’s terror. To Ian Smith, I leave some hands so you can be WR1. To Tyler Perez and Dean McCullough, I leave some WR lessons (i’ll make you all great, trust, I know what i’m doing).

I, Jason Gould, of delusional mind and atrophied body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Amy Adyaeva, I leave the position of Executive Secretary 🥳🥳. To Marly Abdelmalek, I leave annotation skills and another summer at an undisclosed workplace. To Maggie Brock, Fletch Thurmond, Cameron Blessinger, Steven Moody, Jacob Lipschutz, Avraham Lieberman, and Eli Sherman, I leave continued membership of the club. To Leah Bagg and Caitlin Farr, I leave my spelling skills, a doughnut, and the ability to interpret Gmail profile pictures. To Sawyer Quertermous, I leave the mysterious road next to the airport. Elizabeth Hample, you know what you did. To Tyler Altman, I leave the passenger seat of my car and Wendy’s chicken nuggets. To Rose Dillon, I leave invigorating MYC meetings and to Kimberly Do, a turkey sandwich. To Elaine Chen, I leave my piano skills. Likewise, I bestow upon George Janczukiewicz the ability to transcribe songs. I leave Lily Thompson with both seasons of Zumbo’s Just Desserts and an apple tarte Tatin. To Jacob Somsky, I leave a “wyd” text. To Daniel Kagan, I leave a Chick-fil-A kids meal and the Mexican store. To Zuriel Nyamutsaka, I leave sliced apples, lunches at Cane’s, and entire tubs of ice cream. Lastly, to Max Tippey, I hope you continue to look for them.

I, Lukey Sutherland, of empty mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following… To Ian Williams, I leave new hot tub water and the responsibility of hosting bible study. To Fritz Browning, I leave the title of senior bench captain and the Alec Early Award. To Henry Jones, I leave a new hip and plentiful servings of pad thai. To Jace Gutting, I leave a scale, treadmill, and salad. To Dean McCullough, I leave Edward. To Jack Hamm, I leave a Nightcap and a new underclassman to toss on a leash. To Riley Browder, Simon Says keep walking. To Jace Gutting, Adi Katan, and Ian Williams, I leave Kairos. To Adi Katan, I leave some falafel. To Jack Kieffer, I leave a right foot. To Bennet Baer, I leave babysitting Reagan. To Katie Sheffield, I leave no labels and a car without alarms. To Sacha Skaff, yea glo. To Noah Orza, another New Year’s cookout run. Finally, to the Academic Magnet Soccer team, I leave a 2A state championship.

I, Cole Davis, of chill mind and lanky body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Billy Baer, I leave you my old spot in the junior lot, another rim grazer, future golf and hoop sessions, and a place to stay at USC. To Nikos Paraschos, I leave you my Rizz soles and some athletic shorts so you don’t have to wear khaki pants to the gym anymore. To Garrison Gray, I leave you Elijah Jamerson and figuring out the little intricacies in things. To Jack Oakman, I leave you Dr. Altman, and the responsibility of carrying French class. I’m sure you are capable of this. To Connell Grubb, I leave the title of “Magnet Legend,” I hope you can carry the family title proudly. To Matthew Baer, I leave a stick of deodorant and the advice to start Looks maxing. To Emilio, I leave a metaphorical license. To James Benetti, I leave that round of golf we never played and a game of fort. To Noah Orza, Max Peters, Logan Burns, and JL, I leave a round of golf and range sessions at DW. To Sophia Benich, I leave a fist bump and Hank Baer.

I, Ben Brock, of calm mind and perfect body, do hereby announce my will and leave the following: To Fritz Browning, I leave infinite postgame flicks. To Henry Jones, I leave pre-practice cottage cheese—this time with a spoon. To Jack Keiffer, I leave a 5 on AP Calc. To Adi Katan, I leave a prison cell (you know what you did). To Brady Smith, I leave a brand new right leg. To Ian Williams, I leave the titles of “Freaky Raptor” and “Team Darling.” To Jaidon Daley, I leave a first touch and a dress. To Keon Hutchins, I leave a massage parlor. To Mark Sereda and Aiden Ruggiero, I leave the Yashin Trophy and the Ballon D’or. To Jace Gutting, I leave a mom. To Julian Gillum, I leave pens and paper to continue his list-making. To James Benetti, I leave a black captain’s armband and a megaphone. To Jack Ham, I leave a booster seat and an extra leash. To Mateus Guimaraes, I leave a pregame Brazilian juggling circle. And finally, To Blake Yarborough, I leave…

I, Shivani Bala, of nonchalant mind and short body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Eliza Miller I leave the book we found at Mr. K’s bookstore. Please find it one day so we can read it again. To Evie Chowdhury, Jordan Johnson, Eliza Miller, and Kristyn Fletcher I leave the shiv-mobile and my amazing playlists. I also leave a stable cheer team.. To Evie Chowdhury, I leave my tumbling skills. To Jordan Johnson, I leave what’s left of my sanity cause you need it more.  To Kristyn I leave you a Will, idk which one though. To Molly George I leave my Chemistry and Calculus skills and I leave plan B if college doesn’t end up going well. To Ms. Vann, I leave gossip sessions and better seminar students.

I, Yok Tin, of sound mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following:  To the AMHS robotic teams, I leave behind the H2Go logo and legacy we created for our nationals of current and last year. To future students of Mr. Garris Class, a child of Jevin to carry on their silent watch. And to the Dirty Birds, our memories and the role of the DunDun to its next beholder.

I, Addie Utsey, of burnt out mind and tired body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Lane Yarbrough I leave a car full of gas and a GPS set to Athens because you’ll always have a spot in my dorm. I also leave dwelling, TS release nights, Hurricane Adam, memory of our secret double life, and that one blanket you tried to steal from me in the night at camp (I’ll never let that go). To Molly Tombs I leave the big yellow bottle of sauce at Umi, a mouse trap, and the agility to dodge spitballs. I also leave uninflated froyo prices and lots of Sweet Frog trips over breaks. To Lane Yarbrough AND Molly Tombs I leave Taco Bell, Wingstop, and many new FF endeavors. To Chloe Trowman and Sophia Easterbrook, I leave gossip during warmups and the amhsgtennis instagram. Our fans are depending on you so keep the content coming. I also leave the best senior night for Lila, Louisa, Lane, Chloe, Talia, and Susannah, I know Sophia will make it great. I also leave all of the other sports teams’ jealousy of our scubas. To Bennett McKnight I leave the enclosure that is Magnet, a signed Five Seconds Flat vinyl, and the hope that Lizzy McAlpine will eventually come to Charleston. I’ll miss our album reviews in bio but hopefully you can pay better attention in my absence! To Olivia Smith, Lane Yarbrough, Isabelle O’Leary, and Street Wilson, I leave The Works. To JL Silveston and Noah Orza I leave a lane with rails at the bowling alley and JL’s second water cup. To Bennett McKnight, Amy Adyaeva, and Sofia Catindig, I leave the ability to conduct a heat shock on plasmids. We wouldn’t want a repeat of last time! Last but not least, to Sousa Waggoner I leave an invite to a Francis Marion bonfire. I’ll be on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about it.

I, Lawton Harper, of sound mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Elizabeth Hample, I leave “jib,” do with it what you will, and aux for the long ride to Lanier. To Nick Severance, I leave you breaking in the next 120 and the fish tank. May your fish have better luck than mine did. Also to Nick and Liam Campbell I leave easy runs every cross country practice. To Cy Benich, I leave the reminder to think for 5 seconds before you speak. To Mason Fisher, I leave a reminder to sell the Midget. Take care of the fleet. To William McCarty and Charlie Claus I leave heavy air. And to Charlie I leave pizza runs before practice. To Louise Martin I leave carpool duty, drive with as much caution as I did.

I, Amelia Meriel McMarlin, of migraine-addled mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following… To Josh McDowell, I leave the knowledge that Chamberlain’s first name was Joshua. To Nikki Wu, I leave the math questions in Academic Team, which weren’t mine to give, and an imaginary cake precisely 2π radians. To Eli Sherman, I leave a crumpled playbill. To the Tuesday D&D group, which existed only as a dream in the mind of Gary Gygax, Varis, the ruler of the universe, Taliesin Ben Beirdd, or possibly Owen Russell, I leave my hopes that you eventually play it and enjoy it. It’s a fun game. To Graham Gregory, Finn Hayes, and Ethan McCleary, I leave my official recognition of the sovereign statuses of Tardigradia, Finlandia, and Ethanopia, respectively. May their reigns be long and prosperous but not entirely uneventful. I also leave the Knights of the Round Table to Graham, who knows what to do with them. Keep the tradition alive (if you feel like it).

I, Hank Baer, of sound mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Billy Baer, I leave Sarah’s semi-intact reputation, the cursed keys, and the 55-minute drives that accompany them, a meal a Hugh-Baby’s and rights to the sacred reverse layup. To Matthew Baer, I leave an empty spot in the front of the car, the gift of no bus rides or school lunches, and the everlasting title of “Baby Baer.” To Bennett Bair, I leave the honor of the coolest vehicle in the parking lot and priority rights to aux. To Jaidon Dailey and Bennett Bair, I leave hair clippers wielded by Billy. To Jack Tierney, I leave a blessing of safe travels and skilled driving, and a spot in my car forever. To Sophia Benich, I leave a stress-free attitude, unlimited chocolates and water, 10 hours of sleep, a boring walk from lunch without me, and also a blessing of safe travels and skilled parking. To Sanna West, I leave a thank you for all the good ideas. And to Cy Benich, I leave the joy of C6H10O5  + 6O2 -> 6CO2 + 5H2O.

I, Jacob Olinger, of exhausted mind and tired body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Ethan McCleary, I leave nothing, you broke my heart. To Chris Sylvester, the spot of assistant co-captain on the track team, that is, if you show up. I also leave a full water bottle, the ability to use a turn signal, my love, my life, and existence itself. To Samba Diallo, the endurance to run a 400. To Hayden Mendenhall, I leave the knowledge that you can’t be a distance runner and a sprinter. To Dr Cassidy, I leave many props for making Calculus so fun for two years. To Andrew Spann I leave spot 15 when the time comes, because it’s better than 110. To Cole Fritz I leave some sunscreen. And to Abby Trolley I leave the Florner, take good care of it.

I, Skylar Weiss, of weary mind and tired body do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Marly Abdelmalek I leave my parking spot and many car gossip sessions, as well as my swim children. To Izzy Robinson I leave a Diet Coke and a USC football game ticket. To Alyssa Rowell I leave Izzy, please help her with her taste in men. To Alanna Biel I leave the classof pages and my Insta DMs, hopefully you have an easier time finding a future roommate than I did. To Lily Burnette, Rachael Agudelo, Mia Vlahos, Lindsay Gunn I leave the AMHS girls swim team. To Chloe Batiz I leave a bag of blue raspberry dumdums.

I, Kabir Zaman, of a mind eternally looping “Entrance of the Gladiators”  and small, cybernetically-enhanced body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To my legionaries of the glorious Academic Team, I leave to you the future. It may not be much, it may be everything, it is up to you to steer what comes next. I believe you can continue the machine of victory, but remember what all you give to the team is what you receive in return, nothing more. To Josh McDowell and Graham Gregory, I leave you the knowledge that you two, with your passion for the club these past 2 years, made me hopeful for its future beyond next year. To Ethan McCleary, I leave to you the Progressive Action Vice Presidency and my role as a schemer. May Aeolus put the winds to your back as you run across the school during lunchtimes to attend coalition-building events and increase awareness for a brighter future; I wish you the best. To Finn Hayes, Ethan McCleary, and Kate Selvitelli, I leave to you the Young Democrats and a list of comrades in other schools. Hopefully, the sun is but rising on a blue Charleston reigned by hope and compassion, one I am sure all of you will have a part in. To the future leaders of Rho Kappa, I leave you with a list of potential speakers to bring to the school, hopefully you will be able to run with it, unlike me, who kinda just stood in place at the starting line. To Finn Hayes (I think we hit a hat trick here), I leave to you the International Politics Club. They’re going to be calling you Victor Frankenstein the way your leadership could bring this club back from the dead. Good luck. To Mia Vlahos, I leave my Wind Power notes and my prayers for a wind turbine which moves. To Francesco Hamilton, I leave a Skeletal, Muscular, Integumentary cheat sheet (I have a suspicion these will be Science Olympiad’s 2025 anatomy categories). To Sameen Basunia, I leave to you a mustache and enjoyment of the Charleston Symphony Youth Orchestra and the luck to be able to one day walk away. I cannot wait to see your future performances, whether here or at Carnegie Hall. To Eli Sherman, I leave you the bus rides and walks home, hopefully you are spared from such a fate by the DMV overlords before junior year. May the cast of your fishing rod be as swift as a vengeful goose. To Carter Dryden, Finn Hayes, and Ethan McCleary, I leave the captaincy of the Academic Team, as you three as co-captains will be a triumvirate capable of leading this team to greatness. I am proud to have been your compatriot these past years and I have full confidence that all of you will make Magnet very proud. Additionally, I have left 5000 dollars (Zimbabwean) worth in unmarked bills buried in the school for the 3 of you to find. Good luck finding it boys. Better start digging (digging as in searching, please do not bring shovels to Magnet). To the many teachers, mentors, peers I have been fortunate to know in my senior year, I leave you my heartfelt gratitude for giving me a place to call my home away from home. To Magnet, I leave my love.

I, Lucas Browder, of empty mind and fragile body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Riley Browder I leave the keys to my car and window privileges, I better not see it on Seabrook Island. I also leave an autism test passed with flying colors and an endless supply of sea salt spray. Finally I leave the lasting family legacy at Magnet, don’t mess it up. To Noah Orza I leave the Tiktoks that were never posted, a game of heads or tails, and the snaps of all the Lake Marion cheerleaders. To Thomas Hershey I leave the eternal flame that will light the A.J. shrine and a starting spot next year, I hope you can keep it. To Max Peters I leave a pitched tent on the Wescott Golf course and a round of rocketfuel golf. To Logan Burns I leave a map so you never get crossed up again. To Jaidon Dailey I leave a pair of clippers and the boots that I hope we never have to wear again. To Bennett Bair I leave a full DOP kit and the #22, wear it with honor. To Adi Katan I leave a Spanish dictionary and the position of spirit leader. To Street Wilson I leave you Riley Browder- Good luck. To Willy Wilson I leave a dust pan and a spot on the floor of my dorm anytime. To Hank Housel I leave an alarm clock and the ability to actually be ready. To Charlie Pappas I leave some weights and a ban on your brawl stars account, go outside.

I, Thomas Martin, of exhausted mind and infected with the worst case of Senioritis to exist to date, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Sam Solari and Jose Revuelta I leave the privilege and honor behind leading the Baseball Program in y’alls’ final year of High School. To Cole Ivey, I leave a new Atlas (Thanks buddy). To the rest of the baseball team, I leave countless more playoff wins and Homeruns. To Logan Burns, I leave my extensive knowledge on the difference between an oil plug and a transmission drain bolt. To Max Peters, I leave a lifetime supply of pillows. To Kimberly Do, I leave an Uber premium membership since I won’t be there to drive you around. To Nikos and Charlie Papas, I leave hours of ranked. Finally to Academic Magnet High School, I leave my sincere gratitude for allowing me to have the best high school experience I could’ve imagined.

I, Beatty Cummings, of chilled mind and bulk body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following: To Sam Solari and Jose Revuelta, our last founding fathers, I leave Icee Wednesdays. Keep our glorious day alive. I also leave the captainship of the baseball team to you two, there’s no one else more capable of leading this team to success next year. Keep tweaking Sam. Finally to Sam, I leave the John Mayer rizz, which I also bestow upon Everett Landrith. To Tyler Heckman, I leave a jar of pickles and a voice that doesn’t crack. To Owen George, I leave the clutch gene. To Juvon Gilliard, I leave a bathroom break before games. To Davis Maiden and Bennett Bair, I leave a spot on the baseball team, it misses y’all. To Cole Ivey, Owen George, Tripp Bates, Anson Harrison, Ian Smith, and Teddy Lorusso, I leave a no fly zone with a lot of interceptions, the secondary is in good hands. To Billy Baer and Bennett Bair, I leave the AMHS Surf Club. To Charlie Pappas, I leave the champs rank in siege, keep grinding. To Tripp Bates, I leave a talking stage that lasts longer than a week, I believe in you. To Max Peters, I leave the incoming class of 2028. To Billy Baer, I leave the wall behind my xbox.

I, Keren Collins, of excellence and ambition in mind, body, and spirit, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following to the remaining and future generations of magnet students:

To my sister, Camille Ross, I leave all of the happiness to be discovered at magnet. Thank you for always being someone to help brighten my day and just being a genuinely amazing person. I also leave you my parking spot, which is guaranteed to you regardless of whether or not you have your license. I leave you all of my positions on the Academic Magnet Library Advisory Council (AMLAC) to fill, including but not limited to: secretary, vice president, treasurer, and president. To Camille I leave my locker combination. I do not leave you the corresponding lock or my locker. May you do with it as you please. Lastly, I give you the first spot in line for every food truck that comes to our school. Many students will be jealous of you and that’s simply too bad for them.

To Akiera Sanchez, I grant you all the books I have read and wanted to read during the past four years. To Zachary Butler and Rainn Dyce I leave all of my hopes of winning DECA glass at ICDC. I hope our DECA team has more wins than River Bluff could ever dream of acquiring. To Percy Hamilton I leave all the wisdom and knowledge of past Magnet students. May it guide you and lead you to pass any and all exams. To Selena Owens, Jordan Roberts, and Zuriel Nyamutsaka, I leave you my blinding optimism.

To the Mentor Program, Academic Magnet’s excellence, the shining light in our lives, I want to say thank you. You have made my Magnet experience invaluable and I am so glad I became a mentor. My dearest mentors, you are left in the magnificent hands of Mrs. Yackey and I know that you all will continue to do great things. I want to acknowledge Meredith Finley and Elaine Chen as it’s been a joy to work with you both. I’ll miss you guys a lot, to say the least. I also want to give a special shoutout to Tiana Mallawaaratchy and Nora Clair for being awesome. My dearest mentees from years past and present: Ian Smith, Sam Solari, Brady Smith, Kate Stahle-Smith, Anna Cook, Billy Baer, Liam Rohrbacher, Mason Fisher, Amanda Simmons, William Sander, Aiden Fabian, Annie Jenkins, Ashton Fitch, Connell Grubb, Jack Ham, and Sanjana Gangaraju. I hope that you have enjoyed being my mentees as much as I have enjoyed being your mentor. It has been my highest honor. Although I am no longer your official mentor, please know that I still care about each and every one of you, so feel free to contact me at any time with life updates or if you would like me to bestow some of my inexhaustible wisdom. To you all I leave endless imagination, tons of encouragement, and enough motivation and ambition to last you for a lifetime.

To all the members of the Black Student Alliance and really the whole AMHS student body, I leave my hopes for a continued united community and more diversity. Students please always keep your head held high and remain ambitious no matter what obstacles you face. Dare to dream and act on your desire to achieve better. Remember, perceived failure is often just a signal to restrategize, so go back to the drawing board and DON’T EVER GIVE UP. #MyDreamsMyMagnet

In addition to the aforementioned, I leave every person listed in this will my eternal friendship. Regardless of whether we are close friends or you’re meeting me for the first time through reading this, I implore all of you guys to reach out if you need anything. It would be my pleasure to support you. I love you all and I love Magnet!

Sincerely,

Keren Collins

I, Harrison Shaw, of gambling addict mind and body, passed away on May 1st, 2024, due to Mrs. Etikerentse’s Econ lectures. First, I leave Joey Schady Chinese noodles to eat in the 2nd block and my lacrosse equipment; you better cook up next year. I leave Sawyer Quertermous fun balloons. I leave Parker Hamilton the dirt bike incident.  I leave Jack Childers instructions on how to drive a manual car and a fistful of mashed potatoes. To Cyril Benich, I leave the 175 lb weight class if you ever decide to get in the gym. I leave Max Peters, Joey Schady, Noah Orza, Everett Landrith, Logan Burns, Connor Kaping, and Dean McCulloh an address for deliveries. Finally, I leave Emilio (Rodrigo) and John Thomasson a spot in the D Midy rotation.

I, Noa Wallen, being of vivacious mind and gratified body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Riley Sisak and Gordon Oliver, the future of K-Pop Club and early releases that only fall on B days. To Hannah McLaughlin and Helina Lloyd, two extra pep rallies next year to make up for the ones you conveniently missed this year… To Keerthana Samuel, a center position in which your arms are not being pulled in every direction. To all of you, I grant the squash court at the College of Charleston gym, constant starvation from never eating lunch because of daily practice, synchronized outfits, two extra months of practice, and a talent show win. May you all get the ending fairies you deserve. To Randy Sundin, I leave hours of off topic conversations about our love lives, giant marshmallows, and as much boba as your heart desires. To Francesco Hamilton, I leave Italian pickup lines, debriefs, and the stash in my trunk. To Jack Oakman, I leave sneaking out the door at 4:55 and JV registration. May you receive all their forms before the due date. To Luke Zheltov, I leave two vegan cookies and a WhatsApp group chat. To Zavier Nutting, double agent activities and the peace of knowing I no longer need your services. To the entire Seaperch team, I bestow a few extra hours the night before nationals to sleep after remaking the ROV all night. I also leave a lifetime’s supply of waterproofed motors. To Zadie Hawk, I leave the upstairs bathroom and the ability to spend more time in the hallway than in class. To Kimmy Do, I leave hangouts with Mock Trial boys, an opening statement, and a hair tie. May you forever escape the wrath of the Mock Trial coaches… I fear they will start bringing scissors with them to the courtroom. To Sousa Waggoner, I leave my position as spirit leader. May your voice resound louder than the megaphone, and may you instill fear into the freshmen to actually participate at games. To Zach Butler, I leave a scandal. Finally, to Mr. Devenio, I leave a hand turkey taped to the wall and a heartfelt apology for all of my tardies.