Senior Wills 2020

Class of 2020 Bids Adieu

Post research vibes

I, Mason Leath, being of hedonistic mind and translucent body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Vishwa Veeraswamy and John Rowe, I leave endorsements for your presidential campaigns. To Lily O, I leave the student government and a resolve to fight for the students.  To Disha Qanungo, I leave one mission should you choose to accept it: get lots of confetti in the rafters for Coach Koll to find. To Mills Jordan and Mary Routh, I leave FNHS and looking after our Dr. Altman. To Clay Hershey, I leave the sailing team, snack runs, and my erratic sailing techniques, only you can wield them. To Dr. Altman, I leave a very special 3A class, student government shenanigans, and four years of memories. To Mrs. Lankford, I leave endless conversations. To Taryn Crowley, I leave lots of blood and a pair of thrifted AF1’s. To Becca Marhefka, I leave a dead fish and lots of scrapbooking. To Will Muirhead and Will Brown, I leave a lit junior year. To Evan Daniels, I leave lots of money counting. To Sophia Martuscello, I leave an unpublished article on The Talon and a permanent library pass from Mr. Percy five minutes early. To Rachel Ackerman and Christina Dolan, I leave free publicity on The Talon and semi tickets from Christian. To McCabe Templeton and Evie Otis, I leave looking after all the Charleston Day kids who find themselves at Magnet, scorps 4 lyfe. To Lily Wolf, I leave something, but I do not know what yet because you have it all. To Grace Hill, I leave a non stressful senior year and a college acceptance of your choice. To Connor Burrill, I leave trips to KA and KB and looking after the rest of the MSA kids. To Sydney Isaacks, I leave the hardest senior year schedule. To Anna Grace Maher, I leave one mortifying trip to your bathroom. To Macon Bauknight, I leave a lifetime supply of water and snacks. To Kristen Cooper, I leave Cathy Swanson and a non stressful day. To Nick Patterson, I leave being Magnet’s absolute goat. To Rocco, I leave frequent encounters in the hall. To Mrs. Dover, I leave the world. To Ms. Hurt, I leave one friendship formed over a blood donation. To the next editor of The Talon, I leave this article that took me countless hours. To Jeffrey Song, I leave the domino effect. To Catherine Clyburn, I leave a very interesting life. To Mason Figel, I leave my reign as Magnet’s supreme Mason. To Ella Chapman, I leave four years of memories at Magnet. Finally to all students of Academic Magnet, I leave some very sentimental things: the best student body, 83 Birdcage t-shirts, endless conversations with Mr. Cosgrove, and some rest- you’re all going to need it. Keep it real, Raptors.

I, Oliver Lewis, being of froward mind and dehydrated body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. In keeping with the customs of our land, all my estates and land shall be evenly divided between my three sons: Bryce Getsinger, Grant Goldsmith, and Jameson Hoffman. To Fefe von Asten, I leave the responsibility of leading cheers. In addition, to Serenity Gainey, I leave an ms paint drawing of a crab; may she use it well.

I, Thomas Crowley, being of minimal mind and quarantined body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evan Daniels, I leave my Sundays at Chick-fil-A. To Lily O, I leave all of my blood (including the stockpile in my Nicaraguan residence).

I, Robby Gourdie, being of sticky mind and slippery body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evan Daniels, I leave one little fish, one big fish, swimming in the water, and the correct answers to all Robby-related trivia :’). To Christian Geils, I leave the I’on trails. To Mark Owens, I leave Carter Limbert. To Carter Limbert, I leave Mark Owens. To Rey Ortiz, I leave one broken respirometer and seven kernels of breathing corn. To Garrett Ziegler, I leave an invitation to powerpoint night. To Pedro Araujo, I leave a gallon of ketchup and a new t-shirt. Lastly, to Eliza Taylor, I leave the Young Democrats Club of Academic Magnet.

I, Jordan Thomas, being of famous mind and cursed body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Anna Cook, I leave lots of the pineapple gummy bears I don’t like and the knowledge to never feed them to the ducks. As for the ducks, I grant Izzy Custer full custody of them. To Anna and Izzy both, I leave all of my trust, loyalty, and commitment. To Emerson Rampsey, I leave my gratitude for always making me laugh with your enthusiasm for basketball. To Kate Walldorf, I leave my hopes that you never have to record a basketball game again. To Evan Daniels, I leave my forgiveness for betraying me in RNTSCF, cloudy with a chance of meatballs on dvd, a blue raspberry slushie with nerds, and an anatomically correct smiley face :-). To Garrett Ziegler, I leave my residuary estate.

I, Angela Li, being of empty brain, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Asher Wallen, Mebron Cayabyab, Ashton Jenkins, Kevin Fan, Hunter Sutcliffe, Jeremiah Benton, Louis Fisher, Caleb Cayouette, Garrett Ziegler, Nora Cheng, and Sophia Leclerc I leave y’all the stressful and fun, but mostly stressful, memories of robotics. To Kaitlyn Chau, I leave the ability to make macarons perfectly every time. To Jennifer Lee, I leave the remainder of my motivation to get through the year and some prep books probably, but I know you’ll do amazing without it!

I, Jonathan Lemon, being of astute mind and aesthetic body, do hereby leave leave the following for the future generations of Academic Magnet: To Sean Healy and Alex Hernandez, I leave the AMHS wrestling team. May you lead the team to future victories. To Kyle Johnson, I leave a Green Ricky and an Iron Lung. To Liam Wood, I leave a cutoff tank-top and the aggression of 1000 lions. To Josh Moore, I leave the top spot on Coach Ruiz’s hit list and an ankle pick. Finally, to all future and current students of Academic Magnet, I leave the ability to find and pursue your passion in life.

I, Kyle Smith, being of absent mind and broken body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Cameron Dawson, I give you sole captainship of the tennis team.

I, Allison Rauls, being of dog obsessed mind and able body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Lily Feingold, I leave the girls swim team and an endless amount of oatmeal to eat in the morning. To Mia Matthews, I leave my carpool, filled with underclassmen to take to swim practice, and my parking spot that has caused me many frustrations. To Sarah Brunette, Lily Claypoole, and Genieve Geils, I leave the job of breaking down the divide between the boys and girls swim teams. To Carolyn Selvidge and Paisley Hodges, I leave the responsibility of finding recruitments for the girls team to make it the biggest team that ever graced AMHS. To Hayley Bryan and Jojo Lonyo, I leave the softball team and the responsibility to make another amazing softball playlist to blast during games and bus rides. To Maggie Garrigan, I leave the job of dancing in the outfield and driving Ella Chapman and Sadie Bowlin. To Reese Laird, Maddie, and Macy, I leave the job of figuring out the best places to eat before games. To Ella Chapman and Sadie Bowlin, I leave you the position of outfielders, barely able to hear coach’s directions, and desperately trying to catch line drives. To Isabella Darce, I leave turquoise nail polish, my Sims 4 game, and the responsibility to dance at random times during class, even if no music is playing.

I, Hannah Forman, being of scattered mind and snack seeking body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Elias McCall, I leave my most cherished and beloved family member: Julius the fish. To Mills Jordan and Mary Routh, I leave my extreme knowledge and organization of crêpes sales as well as finding an underclassman to serve Nutella. To Colin Philip, I leave our hallway handshakes that are never identical. To Academic Magnet High School spot 24, I leave my bright red smart car (please take it I don’t want it).

I, Simone Kavarana, being of mostly sound mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Liv Niesse, I leave arriving to 4 o’clock shifts after school late, all of my SAT/ACT math prep books, and some twins. To Anna Grace Maher, I leave an abundant amount of cranch- use it sparingly & make sure it lasts the entire year. To Lily Feingold, I leave the AMHS Girls Swim Team, and some good luck. To Lilly Claypoole and Genevieve Geils, I leave many yoga and meditation sessions. To Collin Brientnall, I leave gummy worms, the State Farm building next to Shem Creek and slushies from Sonic. To John Thomas, I leave being the first out of the parking lot after school. To Oliver Root, I leave duct tape as a bandage and a white couch cover. In the event that we all get to go to school next year: GOOD LUCK and love ya’ll :’).

I, Angeline Krupa, being of savage mind and baddie body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Frances O’Shea, I leave the famed Drama, Dancer, and Drummer trio. To Ethan Ouellette, I leave good vibes and an amazing lock screen. To Mills Jordan, I leave a shared love for philosophy as well as the responsibility of watering Mr. Percy’s tree (half of the blue water bottle once a week). To Christina Dolan and Olivia Niesse, I leave passionate dances in the Danny Jones parking lot. To Rachel Ackerman, I leave emails home from Ms. Desbrow. To Lilly Praete, I leave our precious Penguin play. To Inés Carrillo, I leave heartfelt discussions about astrology. To Teagan Domm, I leave the unique vernacular of Mr. Stackhouse. To Marshall Hodges, I leave the physics senior group chat. To Cameron Dawson, I leave the ownership of Science Class™️. And lastly, to Anna Grace Maher, I leave long walks in the hallway during class, my emoji shirt, and a one way ticket to Chicago.

I, Susannah Ryan, being of spontaneous mind and elongated body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Anna Cook, I leave my outstanding driving skills, an abundance of caffeine, early morning beach trips, rap music so you can finally learn the words, the duck pond in North Charleston, and a senior year filled with way less tears than your junior year had. To the AMHS girls basketball team, I leave a season filled with more than one win, the shark bait cheer, and TLC (even though I still don’t really know what that is). To Kate Walldorf, I leave an injury free season. To Becca Marhefka, I leave a spot on the varsity basketball team and a semi date that doesn’t have a girlfriend. To Isabelle Grace Custer, I leave Pretty Life by Terrell Morriss, Taco Bell spicy potato tacos, war heads sour spray, free food rewards, energy drinks, unlimited PB’s, turning left at red lights, the gazebo on Daniel Island at 2AM, a boy in your grade who also lives in South Carolina, riding my penny board, and a forever spot in the passenger seat of my car.

I, Lilli Heinrich, of anxious mind and alluring body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evan Daniels, I leave a lifetime supply of tree nut amoxicillin pies. To Keiry Garcia, I leave my whole heart, my school spirit, and many pairs of earrings in which I can fit my hand through. To Garrett Ziegler, I leave a round of applause.

I, Mary Ashton Jenkins, being of obsessive mind and clumsy body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Nora Powell, I leave my pride and joy, the heart of the AMHS Girls Varsity soccer team, Pollo Loco. Take care of him and always kiss him good night. To Emma Morrison, I leave the AMHS Girls Varsity Soccer Instagram account. I expect to see all the future gameday posts & #wednesdaywisdom. To my freshmen babies, Caley Jacobs and Kaylin Morris, I leave an infinite number of carpool talks, daily Snapchat music videos, a bag of bread, the song “The Night We Met,” the toilet in William Schnell’s old FROG, and the responsibility of keeping all of the soccer team traditions alive. To Sophie McLean, I leave the honor of yelling “RAPTORS ON 3” (remember to scream so loud you pee a little bit), a ziplock bag of Oreos, all the snapchat screenshots I have of you, a blowup mattress in my dorm, snorting instead of laughing, and all of my injuries. To India Weimann, I leave my vocal cords, junior year bench talks, “Baby” (only the rap part of the song) by Justin Bieber, weird noises when no one is paying attention, a place to stay when you come to visit me in Cola, and my unconditional love. To Maisie Cochran, I leave a million and one hugs and my private Snapchat story. To Gracie Mochizuki, I leave the duty of becoming the next Yearbook Editor;) To Daman Wegner, I leave an awkward smile and head nod between every class period. To Mills Jordan, I leave my matching Iowa State Cyclones t-shirt. To Trinity McManus, I leave my obsession with Nora Powell. To the entire AMHS Girls Varsity Soccer Team, I leave new eardrums after three years of me yelling “Raptors on 3,” as well as my infinite love for Raptor Nation. And to the Class of 2021, I leave some normalcy, a memorable senior year that doesn’t get cut short, and the mindset to soak it all in and never wish away a single moment of your senior year.

I, Cade Bitting, being of tired mind and formerly-fat body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Connor Gale, I leave the defensive line. To John O’Neil, I leave the # 50 jersey. To Andrew Forsyth, I leave the responsibility to call Coack Kamp out on his “senior quote”-worthy sayings. To Charlie Kuyper, I leave all the sunshine you could ever wish for. To Vishwa Veeraswamy, I bestow the entirety of my college sports knowledge, and so forth. Finally, to Charles Olsen, I leave the luxury of a Blue and Gold Officer Interview with Captain Olsen (Good luck with your pops, Go Navy).

I, Kaki Cobb, being of domestic mind and luminous body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To McCabe Templeton, I leave all my love and the best senior year. To Carter Limbert, I leave control of the basement. To Edward Clement, I leave Thursday morning car rides and the Long Point Chick-fil-A. To Trinity McManus, Mary Routh, and Allie Streck, I leave the worst memories of soccer with Papa Smurf. To Ms. Novinger, I leave all my love from your 2017-2018 3A English 2 and my sadness of never being able to watch “Dirty Dancing” in film and fiction. To Nick Patterson, I leave a free prom dinner from Blu on Folly Beach. Finally, to anyone that will have Dr. Altman, I leave y’all the ability to hide her Sparkling Ice and get her off topic, but savor every minute of that class.

I, Piper Monk, being of exuberant mind and pale body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Haley Bryan, I leave my trusty left ankle brace. To Pilar Florez, I leave the shattered remnants of surf club and infinite walks back to school from Danny Jones picking flowers (key word: walks). To Christian Nelson, someone new to dap up in the hallways…I know we were never good at it, but maybe they will be. To Sophia Martuscello, I give my gratitude for always hyping me up when I didn’t know I needed it. To the Dirty Birds, literally all of my love. And finally, to Elias McCall, I leave the hand tennis national title, allowance to attend weeknight concerts again, and $8 in cash.

I, Grace Gurney, being of sound mind and body, hereby leave Jason Guo any and all Physics related knowledge as he ventures into another year AMHS. To Avery Voelkel, I leave all my notes to help you with physics and chem (good luck) and many of the other challenging classes offered at Magnet.

I, Abby Sutterlin, being of crackhead mind and diabetic body, do here by announce my senior will and leave the following. To Mary Katherine Kerrigan, I leave the academic magnet girls varsity volleyball Instagram-may you post and celebrate your future wins. To Evie Otis, I leave the girls varsity chant said before every game- may you say it loud and proud to bring you good luck. To Madeline Nguyen, I leave you the honor of looking like a highlight for every game- continue the libero legacy. To the three above, I leave the academic magnet girls volleyball team, warm ups, deciding jersey colors, and coming up with practice drills- may you lead the team to victory and have endless amounts of fun. To Anna Hope Jordan, I leave you the biggest smile and best hugs around- may you cheer up your friends and teammates when needed. To McCabe Templeton, I leave my physics notes and my couch in my Wofford dorm- may you come visit me all the time. To Mikheal Douglass, I leave the bubbly spirit of Ms. Snelgrove- may you continue to lift the spirits of everyone around you and keep her alive at Magnet. To Sydney Isaacks, I leave Señora Shield’s dance parties and the spirit of the Moana play- may you continue to dance the salsa. To Eliza Taylor, I leave the faces we make when Mr. McCormick yells in our ears during notes and a test- may you continue to shriek and jump when he yells. To Hayden Southworth, I leave endless amounts of guitar sessions- may you write more songs about going to prom with your cousin in Alabama. To the Magnet students, I leave an eventful school year filled with no disruptions- may you go to school everyday like it’s your last and never take anything for granted.

I, Kory Singleton, being of questionable mind and tattered body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Mills Jordan and Thomas Abraham, I leave my Google Doc detailing the defensive tips & strategies. To Tommy Rice, I leave the eternal knowledge of “the plan” and it’s results. To Josh Moore, I leave the spot of starting cornerback. To Liam Wood, I leave my knowledge of how to get in Coach Kamp’s favor. And to the Nov Squad, I leave the room and protection of Teresa Novinger in your hands.

I, Jennifer Hsu, being of tired mind and sleepy body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Ruth Middleton, I leave a thousand pictures of notes. To Emma Hsu, I leave my dog.

I, Molly Dickerson, being of hyperactive mind and broken body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Mills Jordan and Evie Otis, I leave the prom story. Also to Evie Otis, I leave the responsibility to talk during French class and our future trip to Paris together (again). To Anna Grace Maher, I leave Tropical Smoothie, pet rocks, and good health and peace of mind. To Mary Routh, I leave shrimps. To Ishaan Mehrotra, I leave the ability to drive and my expert advice. To Owen Conley, I leave a bag of Trolli Very Berry Gummy Worms. To Trinity McManus and Nora Powell, I leave that soccer jumping dance that we never learned how to do and also each other. Also to Trinity McManus, I leave the movie Dude. To Caley Jacobs and India Weimann, I leave backroads country songs. To Maya Thompson, I leave the correct way to talk to dogs.

I, Lauren Osborne, being of gullible mind and bruised body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To the girls soccer team, I leave all of my love, terrible dances moves, and the inability to properly sub. To Trinity McManus, I leave my title as forever freshman and the ability to keep the team under control. Use as you must. To Nora Powell, I leave an application to the Air Force Academy. I leave unlimited texts and a math break down to Ruth Liu. To Mason Yost, I leave a cup of grape juice and vinegar all for yourself. To Ethan Ouellette, I give all my unsolved act problems, an upper 90 against BE, the key to Riley’s heart, and a “I hate you” for everyday I’m gone! To Josie Massenet, I give the chance to participate in a lab and to both you and Ethan, I leave my nonexisting love for physics and the forever title of my physics buddies. I leave a car ride and life advice to Ishaan Mehrotra, however I am keeping your water bottle and the knowledge of my ACT score. To Maisie Cochran, I leave my love for Dylan O’brien and the right to the phrase “I’m just sensitive okay”. To George Sterrett, I give my forgiveness for picking 10 over 12, may it not haunt you forever. I leave a nice stress free bath, the boy of your dreams, and a relatable instagram post to Mary Routh. Jeremy Garza, I give you back all the physics homework answers. To Landon Ethredge, I leave the job of keeping track of when quizzes are and the secret that I’ve been spelling your name as “Ladon”. To my dearest carpool buddy, Sophie Mclean, I give an endless collection of our selfies, the ability to get to school before 8:30, a couch in my dorm, an awkward date, dr pepper, a bag of tootsie rolls, a dried frog, will’s vengeance, and friends in your grade. To Kaylin Morris, I give Caley, protect her, some pregame prayers, and my panera membership. Caley Jacobs, I give to you Kaylin, make her have some fun, some pregame prayers, and a new parking sport. To Kaylin, Caley, and Sophie, I leave my revenge against the Wegner boys (continue the prank war) and the chance to see Trap and Nate Leroy at every alumni game. To India Weimann, I leave the ownership of any name having to do with a country. To Mary Archambault, I leave a good knee and some car gossip with your mom. Gracie Mochizuki: you have the responsibility of disrupting every FCA leader meeting, make sure nothing gets done okay. To Damon Wegner, I give back all those pennies you threw at my car, a whole can of axe to use on Kaylin, Caley, and Sophie, a unharmed walrus, a haircut, and some after school talks. To blair henry, I give the ability to talk to me inside school and s’mores. Lucy Manuel, I give you the center mid, hold down the fort. Finally, to my two freshmen, Emma Morrison and Maya Thompson, I leave y’all rights to beat up slow panera workers, some parking lot figure 8s, the lorax soundtrack, a pregame dance party, frosted coffees, Kedar, a daily facetime, Damon Salvatore, and my “love” for driving.

I, William C Kronsberg, first of the name, being of exhausted mind and crumbling body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To the whole AMHS community, I leave the Kronsberg legacy, may you protect it as I protected it these past two years. To Lily O, I leave several doses of patience to be used exclusively at SCASC events as well as what remains of the AMHS Stuco Constitution. The pleasure of running tours and re-working our great presentation shall be bestowed upon Felix von Austen and Simon Li. For the AMHS Baseball Team, I leave Baxter’s playlist as well as the remaining hope of walkup songs in future years. I entrust the team to do what I was never able to, which is find my replacement. To Vishwa Veeraswamy, I leave the particular task of carrying on what I brought to our focus (whatever you determine that to be) and passing it to future Raptors. To Sylvia Watkins, I leave the necessity of supporting the baseball team plus the quiet memories of the 2017 booth squad. Also, to the students as well as Ms. Vogel, I leave my written announcements. Always written at 8:25, never signed, and with no particular direction. To Elias McCall, I give you free entrance into the Senior Lounge, you have earned it, as well as the privilege of leading our tremendous Academic Team on its championship path. To Hayden Southworth, I leave the all the lyrics of your song about prom with your cousin for Alabama. To FCA, I leave my inexplicable presence as well as Carson’s brownies (this needs to be mentioned several times). Also to Vishwa, Adam Frye, and Elias, should I never be able to return to my locker, I leave my two posters and some textbooks. I also leave “my” side-by-side parking spots back to the school. Now for the moment you all (or at least one or two people) have been waiting for, I leave behind the beloved Movie Mania Club after its first nine years under Kronsberg leadership. I will entrust the club to Elias McCall with assistants TBA, though I will check-in on the club or send another former officer to make sure it is up to our standards. Finally, I leave my schedule to its great architects, may future Raptors carefully craft theirs just as I have.

I, Gabby Ziegler, being of melting mind and levitating body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Frances O’Shea, I leave my stellar lacrosse skills and a spot in my suitcase to USC (one way). To Evan Daniels, I leave randomly numbered index cards and Ms. Vogel’s binder, use them wisely. To Eliza Taylor, I leave a roller and bountiful tape for her many leg injuries and to Olivia Niesse, the Madison and luck to avoid cops on the IOP Connector. To the the lacrosse team, I leave much luck for the future and many good games to make up for lost time, I know the juniors will lead you well. To Sophia Martuscello, I leave Sesame, nights at the playground and a diy piercing kit. To Jonah Colestock, I leave an endless supply of g fuel to support his 24 hour days and to Aaron, an uber from the games, you’ll need it. To Ms. Novinger, I leave meningitis baby, an abundance of taped stationary and lovely morning talks. Finally, to Garrett Ziegler, I leave my front row spot 105, my empty SAT book, and an overplayed Strokes cd. May you cherish them as they carry you through hours of traffic stuck on the Don Holt. To everyone else, best of luck I know you all will do great things. don’t worry too much.

I, Lesesne Early, being of deteriorating mind and petite body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Lily O, I leave the Waitress soundtrack, a bottle of hair dye, Mr. Percy’s room, and the stamina to make it through senior year. To Sydney Isaacks, I leave the ability to run in a sports bra, Thursday farmers’ markets, Kate Walldorf, and the back seat of the bus. To Kate Walldorf, I leave the ability to drive yourself home from practice, Mrs. Lankford, and the ability to use her focus as a safe place during Gov and Econ videos. Finally, to Mary Routh, I leave the greatest senior year with the most happiness possible as she made mine very close to this. I also leave her Godwins as she will need him and he doesn’t need to go to college.

I, Cassie Brisbin, being of sarcastic mind and constantly injured body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To JoJo Lonyo and Haley Bryan, I leave you the Varsity Softball Team. Next season’s POV: Ella remains the starting pitcher and still apologizes for everything, Haley hits an absolute dinger outta the park, Reese barely catches Jojo’s curveball, and JoJo is too nice to make the team run poles. To Maggie Garrigan, I leave the position as the team mom and car ride talks. I leave Maddie Vitalis any position but second base (I still have no idea how you played it as a lefty), and to Reese Laird I leave the task of being the problem solver of the team since everyone else is usually watching Tik Tok. To Macey Bearden, I leave the task of demonstrating all footwork drills. To Sadie Bowlin, I leave the team RBF. To Tabby Johnson, I leave the Varsity Basketball Team, even more speed, and love for the sport. To Kate Walldorf, I leave an injury-free season. To Anna Cook, I leave the ability to get absolutely livid on the court. To McKenna Rochetto, Amelia Kitchens, and Emerson Rampey, I leave the memory of all the car rides with McKenna and Amelia rambling on about random TV shows while I make occasional uncomfortable eye contact with Emerson in the rearview mirror. To Sylvia Watkins, I leave the ability to maintain high standards for boys and the position as the Johns Island/lowcountry representative. To Adam Frye, I leave our shared love for baseball and post-game Five Guys burgers. To Jack Houseal/off-brand Justin Bieber, I leave the ability to buy your own sailing bib. And finally, to Disha Qanungo, I leave an unlimited source of coffee and tea.

I, Emma Heeke, being of nostalgic mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Lillian O, I leave my whole heart because she deserves anything and everything the world has to offer. To Timothy Wilson, Asher Wallen, and Shreyas Mytri, I leave the hope for the Academic Team with you, in that order. And to Taryn Crowley, I leave my post of being the girl who spreads the good word of Harry Styles to you, tpwk. To Thomas Abraham, I leave my business skills and a monopoly on the parking lot.

I, Stephen Savage, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. In my passing, I leave the password to the amhs swimming Instagram to Sean Healy, and the muffler delete medal of honor to Andrew Nichols.

I, Emma Broucqsault, being of random mind and uncoordinated body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Trinity McManus, I leave endless replays and dancing to “don’t tell em.” To Nora Powell, I leave an invisible airplane and memories of our carpool days. Also to Nora Powell and Trinity McManus, I leave you the third line, good luck figuring out how to share it. To Emma Morrison, I leave our name; Use it wisely. To Gracie Mochizuki and Mary Archambault, I leave you the back line to protect and control and also continuous mispronunciations of your last names. To Kaylin Morris, I leave my half of our matching look alike duo; keep stuntin on everyone around. To all my magnet soccer girls, I leave my undying love and appreciate for each and every one of you.

I, Davis Leath, being of raptorial mind and quarantined body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Clay Hershey, I leave the shorts gang and a great AMHS sailing career. To Macon Bauknight, I leave the impression that you are one of the most selfless people I will ever meet. To Manning Unger, the AMHS Sailing team in all its glory. To Gabe Medlin and Will Muirhead, I leave a stress free Junior year. To Connor Burrill, I leave the Meeting Street Academy tutoring program. Please do your best to work with Mrs. Milford and AMHS to keep the program strong. I know you will. To Vishwa Veeraswamy, I leave an array of late night alarm clocks for purposes that should never be admitted out loud. Vishwa, I am excited to see you grow, and you are like a brother to me. To Justin Baek and Ishaan Mehotra, I leave the AMHS Ping Pong Club. Make sure there is only one. Text me for the nets and balls. To Lily O, my queen, I leave you the power to leave a strong legacy with your council. Lily, I need you to push for Ted Talks. Finish what I started. To Disha Qanungo, I leave a badass motorcycle ride when we are older. To Taryn Crowley, I leave your great taste in sneakers yet spotty taste in music. Please make our wonderful, previous service chairs proud. To Becca Marhefka, I leave a new fish market across from the CVS and a constant smile. Becca, you have great vision and are headstrong enough to be a leader. To John Rowe, I leave a student council dinner with your grandmother. To Mills Jordan, Shreyas Mytri, and Anna Grace Maher, I leave you as spirit leaders in charge of the sacred Bird Cage and all its pride and spirit. You each bring something valuable to the table. Work together. To Oliver Root, a senior year free of shucking oysters. You are one of the most charismatic people I have ever met. To Niko Apostolou, I leave the worst sleep schedule imaginable. To Olivia Niesse, I leave our 4B focus group and the title as one of the hardest working students at Magnet. To Owen Conley, great music and the ability to make friends with anyone. To Elias McCall and Shreyas Mytri, I leave the AMHS Sneaker Club. To Dr. Altman, a smile and a hug for the woman that knew me best for four years and never once doubted my ambition. Also, docteur, I have to say thank you for saving me from some sticky situations. Mrs. Lankford, I leave you with lots of love and the ability to put student needs in front of your own or your curriculum. You have always been a great role model. Lastly, to Mr. Stackhouse, I don’t even know if you read the Talon, but I want to say thank you for the stories, the advice, and the belief in me. You always had my back. I appreciate you and plan to stay in touch. Over.

I, Ashley Anderson, being of ambitious mind and restless body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Sophie Mclean, I leave my most prized possession of soccer team DJ; with great power comes great responsibility. To Mary Archambault, I leave lots of poke bowls, a perfectly made pink drink, all of our carpool memories, and to you and Gracie Mochizuki, I leave you both the responsibility of running the backline. To Maisie Cochran, I leave an endless supply of hugs. To Trinity McManus, I leave Silent Gucci. To Lucy Manuel, I leave a trip to Europe. May we both make it there someday. To Mason Yost, I leave my position as right back. To Nora Powell, I leave lots of upper 90 goals to be scored. To Caley Jacobs and Kaylin Morris, I leave lots of baguettes for you to share. And to the AMHS soccer team, I leave the ability to win another state championship. I also leave all of my love, forever and always.

I, Caroline Hyde, being of distracted mind and Danny Devito body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Olivia Niesse and Anna Grace Maher, all of my love and affection. To Liv, I leave sibling pictures, more visits to my what is now enemy territory, car rides to school, my love for your mom, endless vibes, and my hospital storytelling. I leave deep talks, so much resilience and bravery, beach days, so many squeezes, and garage memories to AG, you are so strong. Y’all are my girls forever. To Collin Brientnall, I leave behind Starbucks and Panera dates, Kristin Cooper, many mornings spent in the Jeep, poor attendance, endless scheming, Ms. Dover AND Ms. Redfern, the best sense of humor, and the best dynamic duo there ever was <3. Most importantly, I leave behind my legacy. You know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. May you continue to honor our superior lifestyle. I leave the title of being my favorite Patterson, the goofiest dancing skills I have ever seen, many rides home, a Happy Hanukkah sign, and my whole entire heart to Nick Patterson. I will miss you dearly. To Oliver Root, I leave behind the biggest and best bear hugs, a Popeye’s chicken sandwich, and hospital memories and confessions I do not remember. Thanks for never failing to put a smile on my face. To sweet John Thomas, I leave a personal invite and a memory on Liv’s porch where I accidentally ate something I should not have. You’re the best ever. To Niko Apostolou, I leave my very best wishes that you’ll be an official Georgia Bulldog come August 2021 and all of my love. I’m expecting a visit from you. To McCabe Templeton, I leave behind 2 very memorable years of Spanish, lots of gossip, and another fun prom. I promise to keep Will Jordan in line next year. To Brooks Melton, I leave a fond memory of me backing into a car and your infamous durag at semi. You are nuts. I leave deep talks in a Berlin hotel to Rachel Ackerman and an endless staircase in a Kraków salt mine. To my 3 soccer children, Mary Routh, Trinity McManus, and Maisie Cochran, I leave memories with Papa Shu and lots of hugs. Keep being sweet and making your mom proud. To MK Kerrigan and Evie Otis, I leave volleyball shenanigans and a season cut short by my broken arm. I leave a spanish project to Owen Conely and Mark Maci. Thanks for carrying the team boys. To Rocco, I leave the $20 I never paid you and some much needed common sense in life. You worry me, child. To John Rowe, I leave a Spanish class I never showed up to. To my sweet angel, John Alex, I leave the BEST European memories with Natalie and Baxter, a heat stroke, many kidnappings, Wofford visits, Hooters waitresses, and a special game of dress-up. We love you forever. I leave my shared love of the class of ‘19, Luke Combs, and being the most fun always to Cameron Thelan. Please take care of Magnet the next two years <3. To Indigo Steedley, I leave your daily efforts to keep me caught up, impeccable music taste and room decor, and a year of friendship cut too short:/Please come visit me. I love you. I leave all of the McDonald’s within Eastern Europe and the illustrious Budapest nightlife to Jake DuRegger. Cherish that day forever. You’re welcome. To William Hyatt, I leave the FOMO you should have for choosing not to participate in our European activities. And last but certainly not least, to India Weimann, I leave lunch dates with Indigo that we never got to have:( I love all of you so much and I fully expect each of you to visit me at Clemson next year. Thanks for a memorable four years, Magnet.

I, Shreyon Roy, being of confused mind and short body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Shreyas Mytri, I leave my knowledge of our culture and traditions. To Ethan Ouellette and Evan Daniels, I leave the Mu Alpha Theta club. To Matt Porzio, I leave the ability to excel in Civilization V and Fortnite. To Thomas Henry, I leave our valuable discussions of elections and politics. Lastly, to Manning Unger, I leave the undisputed fluency of Spanish.

I, Lydia Pless, being of sleepy mind and tired body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Jason Guo and Lily Lassiter, I leave the AMHS music club and the will to go forth into the community and play some music! In addition, I (along with the other presidents) leave Asian Awareness Club to Jason Guo and whoever else wants to run it. To Nora, I leave behind the knowledge that I won’t drag you into anymore community service gigs randomly HA! Finally, to the entire junior class, I will say that it gets easier second semester mostly.

I, Kedar Veeraswamy, being of pizza-obsessed mind and chubbies-clad body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Vishwa Veeraswamy, I leave basically everything. To Hank Tschantz, I leave legal muscle supplements, the courage to squat in public, and captainship of the team. To Owen Conley, I leave abbreviations and captainship of the team. To Will Culler, I leave my jack at Perfect Game and captainship of the team. To Adam Frye, I leave captainship of the team. To Cameron Thelan, I leave a 50g spinach leaf. To Marshall Fleming, I leave a perfectly broken in first baseman’s glove. To Kate Walldorf, I leave my passion for foreign language and the seat next to me. To Tate Brown, I leave an agenda; please remember when stuff is due. To any underclassmen in 4A Environmental Science (and Mrs. Langley), I leave rice in a bowl which you can eat out of on the floor; remember that this planet is worth saving, so don’t ever stop fighting for it. And to Tommy Rice, Emma Morrison, McCrae Wallace, Kira Hamrick, Briggs Murray, William Theisling, Catherine Clyburn, Emily Pilla, and Ella Chapman, I leave community service hour forms and advice: y’all are special kids; find a passion and work hard for it, you’ll make a difference in this world.

I, Megan Gray, being of distressed mind and compressed body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evie Otis and MK Kerrigan, I leave Peppa Pig. To MK, I also leave Act Up in a British accent. To Maddie Nguyen, I leave all of my love and a baby two toed sloth in my place. And, to all three of you previously mentioned, a place to come stay in my future dorm and endless volleyball memories. To Evan Daniels, I leave the guitar pick I neglected to give you. Finally, to whoever has parking spot 73 next year, I leave Chick-fil-a Friday’s and Nicki Minaj- you’re welcome.

I, Ameen Khan, being of idiosyncratic mind and gibbon-like body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Alex Hernandez, I leave the CVS card, may your discounts be great and your receipt lengths greater. To Sean Healy, I leave an eternal spot in my car and leadership of the BDG, prepare to double your car’s mileage every 2 weeks. To Liam Wood, I leave a one way ticket to stick city and my second born child. To Porter Zach, I leave my Linus Tech Tips Sweatshirt, so he may use its power to become the greatest hacker in all the land. Finally to Thomas Henry, I leave a Fish Jar, don’t open it.

I, Dessie Anne Nietert, being of bitter mind and reminiscent body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Anna Hope Jordan, I leave the carpool and endless snacks. To Riley Brown, I leave short naps in the back of my car. To Molly Tippey, I leave the middle. To Lily O and McCabe Templeton, I leave physics and endless laughs. And to Maddie Nguyen, Tate Jennings, and Jojo Lonyo, I leave what’s left of my heart and head.

I, Riley Haas, being of gullible mind and extremely inflexible body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Mary Archambauqst, I leave a Nissan Juke and driving incredibly fast in the school parking lot to the point where people fear for their lives, may the reputation of the Juke live on. To Caley Jacobs and Kaylin Morris, I leave many more goals to be scored and a dynamic duo in the center mid. To Trinity McManus, I leave a lot of dancing and singing to warm-up songs, especially “Pretty Boy Swag”. To Sophie Mclean, I leave not worrying about being hit by my car anymore (I really am sorry about that) and erasing letters from the white board in the nest. To India Weiman, I leave good luck at James Island and killing it on the field again. To Maya Thompson and Emma Morrison, I leave endless smiling and many more saves. To Ishaan Mehrotra, I leave more sips of my drink. To George Sterrett, I leave the reputation of #10––don’t mess it up. To Ethan Ouellette, I leave more decisions to be made, math help, and not forgetting to say goodbye when I walk away (sorry). To the Magnet Girls Soccer Team, I leave many more rings in your future and my endless love for you all.

I, Kaitlyn Victoria, being of tired mind and restless body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Keiry, I leave the gay-ble so that next year she may fill it with new and interesting people (although they better not be cooler than us). To Christina, Eliza, and McCabe, I leave the girls lacrosse team so that they may bring home the winning senior season we didn’t get to have this year. And to the rest of my lacrosse girls, I leave my raptor spirit so that they might fully enjoy the rest of the amazing experiences they’ll have in their time at Magnet.

I, Lily Peterson, being of overwhelmed mind and Coke fueled body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Maddie Nguyen, I leave what’s left of my sanity, my volleyball bag, and a permanent invitation to visit me in NYC. To Evie Otis and MK Kerrigan, I leave bandaids, the list, and the responsibility of randomly calling Maddie “Madison.” For Claudia Rose Perkis and the rest of the volleyball girls, I will leave my chaotic energy and an endless supply of Coke. For Lilly Praete, I will leave her the title of team cheerleader/screecher.

I, Jackson Coppola, being of bewildered mind and short body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Colton Kilgallen, I leave endless unblked games to continue your dedication to your craft. To Thomas Abraham, I leave the magnet parking lot without any traffic. To Matt Porzio, I leave endless soundclout. To Grace Anderson, I leave a proper mode of transport and future employment opportunities. To all of Magnet, I leave an everlasting sports rivalry with Bishop England. Thank you all for the great memories! It’s been real.

I, Vivian D’Souza, being of anxious mind and minuscule body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Maysen Ronchetto, Katy Rapp, and Kirsten Cooper, I leave you the Vocal Ensemble. Please keep it going and may you enjoy many more excellent performances and loud applause. To Ruth Liu and Sophia White, I leave you the shared memories of always seeing each other in the bathroom and all the times you helped me on those AP Classroom quizzes. Remember me in spirit and choose wisely!

I, Jack Dillard, being of inauspicious mind and chungy body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Brooks Melton and Oliver Root, I leave the job of babysitting Oliver Kamp and all the jokes of the team. To McClain Stoklosa, I leave the future of the 7 man flag football team in your hands. To Nick Patterson, I leave the responsibility to hit em with the Nice.

I, Clara Cullum, being of warped mind and tall-ish body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To the freshmen whose IDs went “missing”, I leave you your IDs. They will be above the third ceiling panel from the left in the boys’ bathroom. You’re welcome. To Evan Daniels, I leave more hair. To Mary Routh, I leave a very happy senior year, may it be better than ours (Evan, you can have some of this too). To Maddie Nguyen, I leave thick hair problems (though yours are surely greater than mine). To Lily O, I leave always dressing cute to school, you are a style icon. To Reagan Brown, I leave good talks at the net and a sock full of batteries, may you swing it in the right direction. To Destiny, I leave the nickname “Tiny”, I really hope it catches on one day. To Claudia Rose, I leave you the keeper of the curly hair on the volleyball team. To the last stall in the second-floor girls’ bathroom, I leave nothing. May your doors rot and your hinges rust.

I, Erin Littlejohn, being of stubborn mind and Swift body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Disha Qanungo (who else?), I leave the fate of the AMHS cheer team. To Sarah Nelson, I leave the vending machines at Disney’s Pop Century hotel. To Casey Matthews, I leave the satisfaction of knowing we did that one cheer dance better than everyone else two years ago. To Emily Griffin, I leave half of a Mex 1 dinner and good walking shoes to replace me during laps with Emma. To CG Ghegan, I leave the legacy of the hand/hip clap game. To Devon Mulligan, I leave the stuffed monster in Jolene’s backseat and the right to veto what Emma puts on the radio. To Lilly Jones, I leave every single Taylor Swift song ever (except Jump Then Fall), the streets of Daniel Island, the movie Cats, and my sense of humor. To Emma Martin, I leave unbroken candy canes, that one dorm at App State, the school hallways, 25 days, my drama, my girl, and all my love.

I, Masi Sundara, being of multiple minds and restrictive body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Liam Wood, 900 mg of RAD-140 strictly to be used for research purposes. To Ishaan Mehrotra, the role of vice-captain of Friday Soccer Football Club. To Shreyas Mytri, an urgent invitation to join the AMHS wrestling team. To Sean Healy, 1 year’s worth of romaine lettuce for salad watch purposes. To Alex Hernandez, 50 fine soldiers needed for the swift takeover of the Arizona Beverages USA corporate headquarters in Woodbury, New York.

I, Sophia Zhang, being of restless mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Jason Guo, I leave good luck in spirit and some patience with dealing with Michelle whenever you carpool. To Michelle Ren, I leave some art cheat sheets and all my admiration for all your improvement. To Lily Lassiter, I leave hugs and forever requests to see doggo and kitty pics. To Jennifer Lee, I leave stress-relieving charms (that is if I could); girl, you need to calm down and stop stressing, the world is not ending, live a little <3. To the Science Olympiad underclassmen, I leave you whatever resources I can (so whoever does Wright Stuff, we already have the plane built:); let’s get you guys to nationals again!! To the Mu Alpha Theta underclassmen, I leave you a fighting spirit for Math Madness and 14 hour math modeling competition…heh. And to all the the Academic Magnet High School underclassmen and prospective freshmen, I wish you the best of luck in your future dreams and endeavors.

I, Carson Goodier, being of once-sound mind and no more body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Courtney Hall, I leave the legacy of being Lillian’s fashion show model, and co-leadership of the girl’s golf team and my list of Stackhouse quotes. To Ms. Pinckney, I leave Rocco. Good luck. To Brendan Elliott, Tom Henry, Lily Feingold, Blair Henry, Gray Willits, Mattia and Luca Cassell, I leave our middle school legacy. I’m proud of you guys! To Gracie Mochizuki, I leave the Brownie Legacy ™. To Mills Jordan, I leave co-leadership of FCA, as well as a box of Donuts on a String and Toby’s champion trophies for the cup game. To Carolyn Selvidge, I leave altar-serving in scary cult outfits, a youth group that once was, and the CCSD user wifi. May it work for you better than it did me. To Felix Von Asten, I leave co-leadership of Student Ambassadors, my laser pointer, and a deck of uno cards. To Hayden Southworth, I leave taking his cousin to prom, the mentor focus, and quickly escalating games of “capitalism”. To Maddie Nguyen, I leave Ms. Desbrow and one-half of her physics class. To Vishwa Veeraswamy, I leave Kronsberg’s knowledge of sports. You’re welcome. To Mr. Stackhouse, I leave one of my clubs, so you can always play- even when we have a match. To Ms. Hooffstetter, I leave all the kadeyes in the world, endless games of Hooffstetter Hangman, Emma Heeke, a lifetime’s worth of Friday songs, and all my love. To Ms. Shifflette, I leave the whirlwind ride of the Magnet literature curriculum, many tragic Shakespearean deaths, book recommendations, M. Chester, the purple pen, and 8000 yams more than your neighbor. To Ms. Benton, I leave all of my respect and admiration, as well as a Halloween mask and my love for her ADORABLE children. To Mikhael with a K, I leave a knife, he knows why. To Genevieve Geils, I leave the couch in the senior lounge. To Christian Geils, I leave being quietly hilarious and laughing at Lauren when she slices an apple on her desk. To Ishaan, I leave a stress-free senior year, and being better at calculus than Preston. To Preston Sessoms, I leave fireboy and watergirl, along with a singular louse. Nothing else. “We’re not friends.” To Charlie Habakus, I leave the memory of Scott Rosenthal, since he disappeared, as well as endless political references. To Maysen Ronchetto, I leave all the muscle she needs to take down the competition, as well as the girl’s golf team and Stackhouse driving the bus. To Simon Li, I leave co-leadership of Student Ambassadors. To Gabby Hart, I leave all my Mathnasium kids, especially Elaaf. May they like you more than they like me, and become better people because of you. To Alan Bi, I leave as many deep philosophical conversations as possible. To Macon Bauknight, I leave waving to you in the hallways. Pass it on, my friend! To Isabella Darce, I leave our Desbrow focus… and the leprechaun races that count down the time until they start talking again. To Jennifer Lee, I leave mastery of every subject with her brilliant brain. To Liana Horner, I leave my admiration for her brains, beauty, and wonderful personality. I leave JSC parties, and dirty birds chants, but especially, I leave the memory of King Murray Eicher- I think you might be his last student left. May he live on in our hearts and minds. To Katie Massie and Allie Streck, I leave co-leadership of FCA and the running of See You at the Pole! To Maya Pai, I leave her beautiful personality, because what more could she need?! To Devon Mulligan, Emma McLain, Molly Tippey, I leave memories of our mentor focus, and Medical Monopoly. To Nicole Tufts, I leave the other half of Ms. Desbrow’s physics class. To Nick Patterson, I leave Desbrocus. To Liam Wood, I leave doing forearm dips in the bathroom to your heart’s content. Then talking about it. To Mr. McCormick, I leave whatever good karma I have, along with all 900 of my anatomy flashcards. Give them to future classes only if they’re worth it. I trust your judgement. To Dr. Cassidy, I leave all my pride… literally it’s all gone. I leave the value of integrity and grit, and learning how to take on the tough challenges, and ask for help when you need it. I also leave Winston all the doggie treats he could ever want, and a new chew toy. To Ms. Yackey, I leave my heart and soul, as well as my faith in humanity. To Elias McCall, I leave everything else, including but not limited to leadership of Movie Mania club and the cookie-bringing responsibility, all the good vibes, and Nikki Haley. To my Raptors, I leave the memory of Ms. Snelgrove. May she live on and still bring light to all of your lives as she did mine. To the Magnet Community, I leave my little bro, who is a rising freshman. Treat him right, Raptors, I’m trusting you

I Mia Di Paolo, being of strong-willed mind and intrepid body, do hereby leave the following. To Brooks Melton, I leave a thank you card; you always assured me I wasn’t the last one walking into school. To Oliver Root and John Thomas, I leave the aux chord for softball/lacrosse gym practices… play some Kanye for me. To Hank Tschantz, I leave the most colorful tank top there is. To Mia Mathews, I leave to you the coolest name around. To Collin Brientnall, I leave an endless amount of absence notes and homework passes. To Ella Chapman, I leave you a surf board, some milk, firstbase, and parking spot #21. To Grant Keiser, I leave a chess rematch invitation. To Nick Paterson, I leave a sturdy ACL. To Jack Tucker, I leave the Lost Dog Cafe and some ping pong balls. To Jojo Lonyo and Haley Bryan, I leave the softball team. To all my softball girls, I leave endless pre-game frosted coffees. To Courtney and Maysen, I leave the girls golf team. To Sylvia, Sydney, McCabe, Olivia, and AG, I leave a never-ending invite to come visit me at college. To Gucci Adam, I leave the bowling club. To Elias McCall, I leave the investment club. To T. Nov, I leave the beloved speech and debate team. To the next student body treasurer, I leave food truck days and the Magnet bank account security pin. Most importantly to Ms. Pinckney and the rest of Magnet, I leave the legendary 2018 ski trip… someone please pull it off again and don’t let my story die. And with that, here ends the Di Paolo legacy.

I, Godwins Tuyishime, being of elated mind and fatigued body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Alexander Hernandez, I leave a strand of hair to be ingested to receive OFA. To Marshall Hodges, I leave a crown and trophy for the hard earned victory in Rolly Vortex. To Ethan Ouellette, I leave more unnecessary “E”s and “T”s and my everlasting love. To Ishaan (Yshaw) Mehrotra, I leave Hamil and an appointment to get a perm. To Charles Jordan, I leave Mills Jordan because he’s simply amazing.To Rey Ortiz Bautista, I leave a permanent name change to Rachel Ortiz Bautista. To Mary Routh, I leave a lighter to keep our parking lot fire burning forever. To Daman Wegner, I leave good fortune and academic conviction. To Dakota Hasty, I leave the strength to carry on without Mary Ashton and I. To Sophie Mclean, I leave stronger ankles and Lauren’s tootsie rolls. To Connolly Burgess, I leave a “humility-enhancernator 500” to use at one’s own discretion. To Rachel Ackerman, I leave the responsibility to solve the “magnet.tops” conspiracy. To Anna Grace Maher, I leave the burden of getting to class and a family size bag of Pirate’s Booty. I pray that after my passing you live on in perfect harmony and that this rona won’t rob you of any future bliss and tranquility.

I, Naomi Booker, being of squelched mind and human body hereby leave: nothing to anybody. I will collect my things <3

I, Mina Schaafsma, being of never mind and Golgi body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Ruth Middleton and Jennifer Lee, I leave the dedicated Academic Magnet Tennis team, long bus rides to random places in South Carolina, 10 unreturned uniform dresses, and the strength to handle whoever the surprise coach will be next year. To Rey Ortiz, I leave The Laboratory and a bag of pink goldfish. To Cameron Dawson, I leave the absolute dopest trip to Carowinds, the SOA vending machine, and a #1 spot on the girls tennis team. To Ty Schaafsma, I leave Academic Magnet parking spot 107 and the Academic Magnet boys basketball team. To whoever wants it, I leave the Academic Magnet debate team (Also on behalf of Mia, Sophia and Piper). To the future AP Bio students, I leave the responsibility of taking care of the immortal fish. To the rest of the student body at Academic Magnet, I leave.

I, Brendan Kelleher, being of placid mind and urgent body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Julian Ford and Kyle Thor, I leave my first pin. To Liam Wood, I leave my heart. To Sean Healy and Shreyas Mytri, I leave all of my biology notes and the Bozeman Science intro. To Whitney Knotts, I leave a perfect SAT math score.

I, Emory Gardner, being of exhausted mind and short body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evan Daniels, I leave Jacob’s parking spot and a good morning wave. To McClain Stoklosa, I leave all my love. To any underclassmen that wants it and the 2020-2021 Talon staff, I leave the AMHS Student News Club.

I, Sloane Stoklosa, being of humble mind and super hot body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Lily O, I leave all of my love and a home magazine. To Brooks Melton and Nick Patterson, I leave Publix fried chicken and the song “American Pie”… :// To McClain Stoklosa, I leave our exhausted parents as I have stressed them out enough. Because of this I give you a clear path of right choices, and you will have more freedom than I ever did. Love you lots. To Caley Jacobs, I leave you McClain. Love him and take extra good care of him for me. To Aidan McKittrick, I leave the Mama Mia soundtrack and car rides to Sonic. To Jake Freudenheim, I leave ideas for a better semi proposal.To Justin Womble, I leave you directions to school and wisdom on how to calmly deal with traffic. To Liam Wood, I leave the Ben Shapiro Show. To Sydney Isaacks and McCabe Templeton, I leave the responsibility of carrying on the legacy of the AMHS Young Republicans Club. To the future Executive Historian, I leave @amhsstuco and the student council scrapbook. Don’t let our followers down :). To Evan Daniels, I leave that mirror selfie you were adamant we took so that you could be on my picture wall. To Mr. Percy, I leave a box of tissues for the next student who uses your room as a therapy office. Thank you for all of your advice throughout the past three years. To Academic Magnet High School, I leave my heart and some of the best memories I have <3

I, Sully “Topher Mander” Gholson, being of over committed mind and short body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Christian Geils, my jump roping skills, and all of my un-run miles to reach the 1,000 mile club this summer. To Evan Daniels, the Red Group (may its glory only grow), next year’s Cross Country Freshmen, and carpools filled with “Catch Me Outside” and more. To Hank Tschantz, Owen Connely, Will Culler, and Adam Frye, I leave the AMHS Baseball Team. To Hank Tschantz, the AMHS Baseball team Twitter, use it wisely. To Adam Frye, overcharging Freshmen for carpools, my bull steroids, and the keys to the batter’s box. To Cameron Thelan, bad catcher’s knees and the No Fly Zone. To Owen Conley, larger baseball pants. To Will Culler, Coach Rob impressions during practice. To Marshall Flemming, the bell. To Lucas Reed, a baseball Freshman that jams to “Classic”. To Vishwa Veeraswamy, nothing. To Vish, relief pitching, a bucket of curveballs, and an iron arm for BP. To Shreyas Mytri and Ethan Ouellette, the task of always saying hi to Mr. Johnston in the halls and giving a “Yeah Booooyyyyy!” **queue snapping**. To Mills Jordan, Maisie Cochran, Gracie Mochizuki, Elias McCall, and Karoline Surdyk, FCA (God Bless and make those announcements fun:). To Mills Jordan, Shreyas Mytri, and Anna Grace Maher, the title of Spirit Leader and the Bird Cage (with great power comes great responsibilities).

I, Emma Grace Pittard, being of a forgetful mind and quarantined body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Maddie Nguyen, I leave the legacy of the Gaviotas along with my seat on the bench. To Regan Brown and Claudia Rose Perkins, I leave our deep love for AMHS volleyball. To Josh Moore, I leave the remembrance of the date that we did not go on despite what the football team says. To Cal Monnier, I leave the sanity of our engineering class, and the Popsicle sticks to what would have been the best fake bridge ever built. To Jagger Smoak and Will McCullough, I leave my front seat open if you ever decide that my car is not an Uber. To Molly Tippy, I leave the OG No Run Gang. You are also in charge of making sure A-Dawg is doing okay without us. I wish this year ended differently, but it is through all of you that my legacy will live on.

I, Julia Spencer, being of indecisive mind and caffeinated body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Grace Ray, I leave my heart and soul. To Maddie Nguyen, I leave you endless chats on the bench and all of my love. To Lily Feingold, I leave all of the problems that come with Tyson and Key Club (you’re welcome). To Claudia Rose, I leave beautiful setting hands and the right to fight anyone who tries to call you Claude. To Molly Tippey, I leave you #norungang and the responsibility of taking care of A dawg. To Jagger Smoak, I would leave you the coolest name ever, but you already have that so I leave you a virtual high five. To Disha Qanungo, I leave you painting nails in french, scrapbooks full of random pictures of me, Dr. Altman, Dhillon, and David, and the ability to ask “puis j’aller au toilette” every class. Finally to everyone at Magnet, I leave four years of stress and sleep deprivation that I wouldn’t trade for the world. Love you all <3

I, William Schnell, being of clouded mind and defective body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Mebron, a starburst of the pink variety. MicroJungle, I leave you with the memory of a nickname only used by me. McClain Stoklosa, I leave you a special category on a very well known website. To India, I leave plentiful knee injuries. To Charlie Kuyper, I leave you a box of foot pictures hidden in locker 367 you will receive the locker combination on a more secure line. To Sophie, I leave Damon and to Damon, I leave Sophie (sorry Lucas). Alex Jones, I leave my good times at SOA please continue them on for me. Clair, I leave you a B to be added to then end of your name. To Ethan Oullette, I leave many hypothetical conversations in a car that functions. To George, I leave you Evan Nash for you to do as you please. Brady and Ishaan, I leave one chair next to Niko for you to fight over. Mills, I leave you in charge of the seeds for your time on the bench that you graciously spent with me. I almost forgot to leave Conolly and Kaylin a car with a small center console but how could I. Nora and Trinity, I leave you the task of ending the cult which you are members of may god help you on this journey. To Oliver, Rachel, and Christina, I leave you the halls to wander – let them guide you away from where you are supposed to be. Finally to the person that I forgot to mention, I leave you my forgetfulness.

I, Jamie Terry, being of inattentive mind and unfit body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Shreyas Mytri, Davis and I leave the Sneaker Club, stay fly. To Rachel Ackerman, I leave my inability to understand any math concept. And to all my softball babies, I leave my exquisite music playlist (which I will periodically update for the season).

I, Allison Li, being of manic mind and withering body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Maisie Cochran, I leave a portion of my heart, my horrible impressions of your cackle, and what little remains of my APUSH knowledge (not that you need it). You’ll also probably need something soft to kick in the hallway that isn’t me, like a koala plushie or something. :D! To Gabby Hart, I leave a second portion of my heart, a thousand Purples to redeem Maisie’s thievery, and a notebook for your dream journal because you should start one. Also, I’ll send you tattoo designs. To Bailey Phelan, I leave the third portion of my heart, my motivation to do art, and the confidence that everything you’ve drawn looks amazing. Yes, seriously — plus discarded sketchbooks and art supplies I never used because I was perpetually glued to my iPad. I love my lil art gang <3

I, Sammy Rosenberg, being of confused mind and flimsy body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Lily Bluestein, I hereby leave Jewish Student Connection unto thee. Ensure to have meetings regularly enough that people do not forget the existence of the club, but not so often that it takes effort. Additionally, please do not plan a meeting more than two days in advance as that would stray from our longstanding tradition. To Elias McCall, I leave thee Rho Kappa National Social Studies Honor Society. It is of the utmost importance for you to first find an advisor. The second step that you may feel compelled toward is to potentially do something with this society. To all of you who haven’t heard of NSSHS, that makes sense as we didn’t do anything. I leave NHS to whomever the next president of that is, so good luck! Lastly, I leave the pleasure of being the only student at AMHS that wears a yarmulke/kippah/hat-that-some-jews-wear-to-hide-our-secret-bald-spot (fyi everyone that is a joke) to Benjamin Lipschutz. I had this honor my freshman year, and it is now yours. Wear it with pride. To the Magnet community, I will miss you all dearly, and thank you for an incredible four years.

I, Eli LeRoy, being of hyper mind and noodle body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evan Daniels, a razor for his terrible mustache and a better senior year than mine. To Lilly Murphy, Tyson McCormick’s mercy. To Tyson McCormick, gods speed with the next classes. To Thomas Abraham, wet hands and physics answers. To Mary Routh, the weirdest pizza ever. To Mills Jordan, infinite daps.

I, Sophia Discolo, being of Harvard student mind and Victoria’s Secret model body do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Mary Routh, I leave the yet unfulfilled hope of a field-screaming date in our future. To Anna Cook, I leave a sip of whatever I’m drinking, many long hugs, and a sandwich on Sullivan’s. To AG Maher, a free back massage whenever you want. I’m sure it hurts from carrying our entire table through physics. To Lily O, I leave a soulmate questionnaire and the pleasure of knowing you will still get to see me at Fuji for years to come. To Sydney Isaacks, I leave distant memories of walking breaks and the best run conversations. I love and miss you and wish you the best senior season. To Marshall Hodges, the satisfaction of being my fourth favorite ginger. You’ve moved up these years. To Hank Tcshanscntz, I pass down my reign over Starbs (coleman blvd location only tho) and any of my barron’s books. You don’t have to return them this time. To Ethan Ouellette, I offer my sincerest apologies and endless thanks. I’m glad there is someone in the world who is willing and able to deal with me and Riley at the same time. Finally to John Awesome Rowe III, I leave the promise that we will meet at Whole Foods sometime in 2030 and that every day until then will be yours. Thank you Magnet for an incredible 3.75 years, love always.

I, Gage Andrews, being of cordial mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Elias McCall, I leave the majority of all dirty bird solos. I leave the entirety of the jazz band melodic section to Sarah Metzner-Roop, and solos to Nora and Porter. To Liana Horner, I leave the responsibility of playing the snare drum at every football game. And lastly to Mebron Cayabyab, I leave my heart and soul.

I, Claire Kunkle, being of addled mind and rockin’ body do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Ruth Liu, my eternal admiration on all things pertaining to physics. To Ruth Middleton, I leave the memories of much shared panic regarding physics. To Meriem Bazine and Prudence Criscuolo, I bequeath my knowledge of the routes in the Magnet neighborhoood where the best dogs can be seen.

I, Quinna Muthard, being of sound mind and a body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Alan Muthard, I leave my funny stories and one party-size bag of candy. To Manning U., I leave all of my foreign language knowledge (I am sorry that it is not very much).

I, David Roddey, being of well rested mind and quarantined body, do hereby announce my senior will and and leave the following. To Porter Quantz and Ben Whitley, I leave the jam sessions in Mr. Grimshaw’s room during lunch and the awesome concerts for the AP Picnic. To Connor Gale and Andrew Forsyth, I leave the Academic Magnet Football Team’s Offensive Line and the many jokes during film sessions. Thank you Magnet for a great 3.75 years, Roddey out. 

I, Amanda Beall, being of deranged mind and mangled body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Alan Muthard, I leave my complete collection of Aquaman action figures. To Manning Unger, I leave my copies of Arturo y Carlota Pérez-Reverte’s Las Adventuras del Capitán Alatriste: Limpieza de Sangre and El Capitán Alatriste.

I, Jack Catalano, being of moronic mind and frail body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To William Hyatt, I leave my layup package and exclusive rights to the #3. To Owen Conley, I leave endless amounts of headbands and the head coaching position of the basketball team. To Mills Jordan, I leave my seat on the end of the bench, keep it warm for me. To Matilda Luigi Cassell, I leave my heart and directions to the nearest barber shop. To Cole Wilson, I leave a jump shot. To John “bot” Thomas, I leave an unlimited supply of Vicroy’s and my prayers in your quest to find a woman who appreciates your sweet soul. To Oliver Root, I leave a map to the employee swimming hole. To Cameron Thelan and Marshall Fleming, I leave trips to the cafeteria bathroom, I’ll be there in spirit. To John Rowe, McCabe Templeton, and Sydney Isaacks, I leave the ability to drive in the correct direction down a one way street. To Alex Levin, I leave permission to eat fast food. And lastly, to Porter Quantz, I leave Jason Stackhouse, protect that absolute unit at all costs. Much love Magnet.

I, Christian Blackburn, being of little brain celled mind and asthmatic body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Cal Monnier, I leave nothing (except for the ability to determine between a yellow light and a red light) because I hope you will find strength from your adversities, just as I have. To Hank Tschantz, I leave behind my gratitude for sticking with me through some painfully long meetings. To Carter Limbert, I leave you my strength to stay awake during Session meetings and the sanity to get through them. To Elias McCall, I leave behind a trail of Tiger prints in hopes they will help you find your way, and the love that only a cousin can show. To Mrs. Grayson, I leave you with an immense amount of gratitude for your ceaseless kindness and my sadness as I say goodbye to your wonderful hugs. To Mrs. Yackey, I leave you with the memory of my countless insignificant rants and my love and thanks for being the role model we all need.

I, Ella Lesesne, being of bad mind and boujee body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Anna Grace Maher, I leave my heart, soul, a trip to Cancun, and salt and pepper chips. To Olivia Niesse, I leave a single paper napkin, and the phrase “I can’t make this **** up”. To Rachel Ackerman, I leave your phone somewhere in John’s house. To Collin Brientnall, I leave a Walmart plastic bag and a special pair of striped shorts. To John Thomas, I leave a drag race on the Ravenel Bridge. Lastly, I leave the end of the Lesesne legacy to Academic Magnet.

I, Madison Smalley, being of deteriorated mind and even more deteriorated body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To my baby Mikhael Douglass, I leave my heart, soul, the strength to carry on for two more years, and most importantly, my thiqness. To Maddie Vitalis, I leave any and all of my old notes and the rest of my sanity. To AJ Whiteman, I leave my old stomping grounds of North Charleston and the patience to put up with Mikhael at lunch. To Sophia Martuscello, Serenity Gainey, Mebron Jorvy Gayabyab, Matthew Porzio, Liana Horner, Elias McCall, and April Johnson, I leave all of the rhythm, passion, and drumming that is left inside of me, as well as the sass and motherly nature that it takes to lead and love the Dirty Birds. And finally to Mrs. Yackey, I leave all of my failing quiz grades, 80% of my future fortune, my right ankle, my left ACL, my retired frisbee skills, and a new understanding and appreciation for what teacher/student and human/human relationships can be like. Thank you to all of you, an I’ll miss y’all more than you know.

I, Sabrina Lawrence, being of blank mind and exhausted body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Carmen del Mastro, an app that hopefully gets finished. To Sophie Nguyen, Chick-fil-a fries and a mango dragonfruit refresher. To Josie Massenet, an amazing senior year. To Katherine Nguyen, memories from Kwik-Stop.

I, Avery Parker, being of quarantined mind and exhausted body, do hereby leave the AMHS Girls Cross Country/Distance Track team and Coach Josh to Gabby Hart, Katie Massie, Allie Streck, Carmen Del Mastro, McCabe Templeton, Lily Feingold, and Whitney Knotts. To Carmen, Allie, Katie, and Ruth, I leave STRAVA. To Leddy Scheurer, I leave the responsibility of screaming at every girl at every XC meet. To Allie, I leave the fastest of power walks. To Gabby, I leave a driver’s license, Welch’s fruit snacks, my crushed iPhone, and 10 hot chocolates from Orange Spot. To Carmen, I leave the longest of runs even though it was already yours anyways. To Katie, I leave the Harris Teeter on East Bay and the last leg of the 4×800. To Nicole Tufts, I leave my hair and a leg of the 4×800. To Sydney Isaacks, I leave all the post-race ranch at Chikfila. To you all, I leave a complete senior year, senior prom, senior trip, full AP Exams, and real-life graduation ceremony. Thank you Magnet for all of the hard work and good memories.

I, Alex Huang, being of being, do hereby leave the following: To Bryce Getsinger, I leave literally nothing except the Event Coordinator and part ownership of eSports. To Amelia and Sophia Butcher, I leave the leadership and rule over the AMHS eSports club. Lead it well, you got this. To Mebron Jorvy Cayabyab, I leave the embodiment of my soul and energy. Never change. To Charlie Medlock, I leave a tertiary dominant chord and another 3 copies of Destiny 2. To Sarah Roop, Porter Quanz, Nora Cheng, Maria Cymbalyuk, Charlie Medlock, I leave the Jazz Club, for whoever is brave enough to take it. I wish I could’ve done more, and please ensure its survival. To Grant Goldsmith, I leave you my hours in Counter-Strike so you don’t have to cheat. To Leo, I leave you my “excitement”. To Ethan Oulette, What a save! To David Wang, I leave a temporary pass into the senior lounge and my smash brawl skills. To Huiwen Wang, I leave my prayers for you to return to god’s favor.

I, Toby Sizemore, being of concussed mind and thicc body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Sean Healy, I leave the keys of the AMHS Weight Room so he can finally get big. To Dylan Carter, I leave icees after school and the job of keeping Sean out of trouble. To Liam Wood, I leave the secret to getting gains (creatine). To Alex Hernandez, I leave Arizonas and all the food from Pawleys Island Bakery as well as role as a captain on the wrestling team. To Andrew Forsyth, I leave better pump up phrases than “you cruisin”. To Adam Gatch, I leave a spotter in every Mount Pleasant gym. To Mills Jordan, I leave the FCA Remind and my crown from the cup game. To Ishaan Mehrotra, I leave the role of Sra. Colon’s punching bag to be ruthlessly teased every single class. To Josh Moore, I leave a chin. To Hunter Sutcliffe, I leave our deep religious conversations on the ride home from wrestling To Ava Brunson, I leave my signed Yung Gravy shoe, a fresh fit, a pair of flip flops, and a funny sense of humor. To India Weimann and Camille Molten, I leave my inability to call y’all by the right name despite having sat next to y’all all year. To McClain Stoklosa, I leave my calculus videos to listen to on the drive to school. To Blair Henry, I leave the spot as my favorite sophomore.

I, Luke Haenel, being of crazed mind and skinny body, do hereby direct that all assets mentioned henceforth be left to the following individuals. I leave joint custody of the AMHS Sprinting team in its entirety to the juniors Pilar Florez, Grace Anderson, Nicole Tufts, Christian Nelson, Prudence Criscuolo, Sydney Isaacks, Will Boyd, and Catherine Santos. I leave joint custody of the AMHS Ultimate Frisbee in part to the juniors Pilar Florez, Felix von Asten, and Adam Frye. I leave custody of the AMHS Academic team in part to the junior Elias McCall. I leave joint custody of my sanity in its entirety to Jason Guo, Pilar Florez, and Gabby Hart.

I, Allyson Smith, being of forgetful mind and injured body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Gabby Hart, I leave a P.R. this Cross Country season and a good sleep schedule. To Katie Massie and Allie Streck, I leave no more than one half marathon. To Lily Feingold, I leave the duck pond. And to the rest of the girl’s distance runners, I leave Coach Josh, running proud, and potato sack races.

I, Ellie Marino, being of unhinged mind and small body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Molly Marino and Jack Norman, I leave the Conspiracy Theory Club.

I, Caelan Paquette, being of somewhat sound mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Jack (Jake) Houseal, I leave the integrity of the sailing “shorts gang”, to be kept even through the coldest winters. To Felix von Asten, I leave the ability to run the play call of “mayday”. To Adam Frye, I leave the gratification that he can in fact sky me nine times out of ten. Lastly, I leave Manning Unger and Kristen Cooper, the sailing team for the coming year, to be led and to put a couple more names upon the plaque.

I, Andrew De Arellano, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following.To Mark Owens, Carter Limbert, and Charlie Jajuga, I leave conversations from a carpool that never paid me any gas money. We’ll go to that taco truck one day. To Ronan Kotz, Mcrea Wallace, and Griff, I leave rides in my dirty minivan to a carpool that paid me too much gas money.  To Marshall Hodges, I leave a referral to a top endocrinologist in case you don’t start to grow in the next year. To William.. I leave you with the hope you develop better texting etiquette. To Marshall Flemming, I hope one day Baxter loves you the way you love him. To Christian Geils, I leave you nothing for taking my spot on the 4 by 8 in 7th grade. And to Evan Daniels, I leave you 1 million pairs of Neff socks and the verbal admittance that you are finally faster than me.

I, Elan Levine, being of mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Lily O, I leave our dances, ice cream, and modeling careers (if we didn’t like pizza so much). To Madelyn Anderson, I leave that imaginary ball we pass in the hallway and a pair of pants. To Teagan Domm, I leave paper rings. To Devon Mulligan, Liana Horner, and Emily Griffin, I leave my attendance record. To whomever signed up for yearbook next year (I literally don’t know who’s taking up the mantle), I leave the yearbook.

I, Caroline Fair, being of mind AND body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Lilly Praete, I leave plenty of cooling towels, keep rocking that durag. To Christina Dolan, I leave the job of pet sitting my animals, try not to let a baby duck into my house next time. To McCabe Templeton, I leave a spot in my dorm so you can come visit me and the boy. To Anna Cook and Mary Routh, I leave our ~fun~ French class, please keep Dr. Altman sane. To Annie Cagle, I leave yelling “freshman get the goal”, use and abuse that newfound sophomore power. To Olivia Neisse, I leave the aux cord on game days, maybe y’all will figure out how to work the sound system at Danny Jones. Last and most certainly not least: to Frances O’Shea, I leave The Video, may it always bring you the same amount of joy that it does to me.

I, Caelan Bailey, being of lagging mind and present body, do hereby hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. I leave the Club Formerly Known as Book Club and all its activities to Catherine Tuxworth. Please find it a better name, preferably with a pop culture reference from this century. To Tina Liu and Abdu El-Shewy, I leave Ecology Club and all the potentially poisonous spider nests behind the school. And to the next group of NHS Community Service leaders, I leave the responsibility to grow connections between Magnet and all the prospective students in our community.

I, Devonte Alston, of spontaneous mind and stepdad bod, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Alexander Hernandez, I leave my math skills, as well as my love for snack pack pudding and chocolate milk. To Liam Wood, I leave my gravitational force, should it aid you in not getting dropped on your head every other wrestling match. To Josh Moore and Conolly Burgess, I leave my unprecedented levels of hyperactivity. Also to Josh Moore, I leave the radius of my right forearm. May it assist you in performing a proper muscle-up. To Leo Li and Jacob Miner, I leave the ferocity of 189 Chinese Power-lifters. May you use it to continue to grow into the fine wrestlers that I know you will both become. To Sean Healy, I leave a Winter supply of Vitamin K. To Bowen “Mikey” Enright and Hunter Sutcliffe, I leave a canister of protein powder. To the rest of magnet, I leave my grades (a lil gem to make you feel better about yours). And finally to Kyle “Thor” Hertwig, I leave my confidence. I truly believe that you can become a talented wrestler, as long as you believe in yourself.

I Bailey Hillen, being of funky mind and chunky body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Marshall Fleming, I leave the school trip to Greece which I will not be able to go on. To Brendan Elliot, I leave a stolen $20 bill. To Nick Patterson, I leave a pole for your amazing party moves. Nice. To John Alex O’Neill, I leave the locker in which Caroline Hyde got stuck. To McCabe Templeton, I leave the senior lounge. To Ms. Pinckney, I leave Danny DeVito. And finally to Charlie Medlock, I leave my whole heart and my promise to love you to eternity.

I, Katherine Ray, being of good mind and warm body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Anna Cook and Emma Helen Inman, I leave the rotten apple that resides in my locker. To Mary Josephine Routh, I leave any emotional stability I still carry. To Nola Webb, I leave my last stick of Old Spice Fiji deodorant (because you smell bad). To my lacrosse juniors, I leave the strength to continue without me. To everyone else, I leave dust.

I, Lanie Berrigan, being of aqueous mind and Pisces body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evan Daniels, I leave you with the holy grail: the bang bang rule book. You may use the rule book as it is written and you may not change the rules, but interpret them as you see fit. Keep the game going. To Mikhael Douglas, I leave my collection of “fancy pants” as requested along with my parking spot: 83 (i think ?). To my cousin, Connor Junevicus, I leave the family legacy. I had no property, awards, ownership, clubs, or anything to my name other than my actual name so please continue on with it <3. And finally to Garrett Ziegler, I leave my box set of Avatar the Last Airbender DVDs and my Minecraft cats.

I, Zoey Bennett, being of reptilian mind and virgo body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Garrett Ziegler, I leave a coupon for a wave and smile in the hallway at least once a week. For Evan Daniels, I leave all of my hair once I shave my head in solidarity this summer. Lastly for Mikhael Douglas, I leave my parking spot that I can’t remember the number of, a bag of mixed gummy candy to melt in his car this time, and a chunk of tire for him to run over and get stuck in his front bumper. Everything else is mine.

I, Kathryn Jones, being of transcendent mind and limp body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Dakota Hasty, I leave three more years of hopefully good dance costumes and access to the curtain room at Tapio.

I, Jake Thayer, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Mark Owens, I leave you my special watch. To Evan Daniels, I leave you the infamous party pouch. To Carter Limbert, I leave you my wedding ring to watch over while I’m away.

I, Josephine Drake, being of physical mind and mental body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Francis Drake, my beloved sister, I leave everything. Not sure if that’s a blessing or a curse, but you’re welcome nonetheless.

I, Sam Carson, being of absent mind and body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Lily O, I leave my inability to do school work.

I, Christian Weichsel, being of deflated mind and lackluster body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Jack Houseal, I leave an endless amount of seltzer water in the back of my car and the ability to work an aux cord. To the entire underclass of Academic Magnet, I leave my entire wealth of quizlets, share and prosper my children, username is: ChristianW27.

I, Alaina Broomall, being of excited mind and tired body do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Katie Rapp, Kristen Cooper, and Maysen Ronchetto, I leave the chorus club. To Elias McCall, I leave his hats and to Devon Mulligan and Julia Camp, I leave a million morning hugs.

I, Mark Condon, being of good mind and better body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Eric Beaver and Charles Olsen, I leave my Bang Energy Drinks. To Elias McCall, I leave my chains. To Mattia Cassel, I leave Donner’s Delights and the funnel cake fries.

I, Jacob Norman, being of comedic mind, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Evan Daniels, I leave the full basket of fries from Jack’s Cosmic Dogs. To McClain Stoklosa, I leave half of a hand heart to now complete the whole heart. To Owen Conley, I leave better internet half of the time. And finally to Cole Wilson, I leave the ability to get mad at the randoms without me intervening.

I, John William Jordan, being of Cloudy mind and Cynth body, do hereby announce my senior will and leave the following. To Cameron Thelan, I leave the key to the “No Fly Zone”, as well as the cafeteria bathroom. To Marshall Fleming, I leave one pass for a free concert at his house. To Owen Conley (O-dumahs), I leave the bball team and a hair tie. To John Rowe, I leave a new hoodie. To Hank Tschantz, I leave the “Ethan carpool”, you are the last one left. To Nicole Tufts, I leave a smiley face “:)”. To Sydney Isaacks, I leave corgis and a peace sign. To John Thomas, Oliver Root(oli vert), and Brooks Melton, I leave “messin”. To McClain Stoklosa, I leave the hard carry spot on the football team, good luck bro. To John O’Neill(alex), I leave encouragement to join me at Woff. To Brett Cox, I leave hands. To Kyle(ma boi kyle), I leave trips to the Harris Teeter. To Matilda, I leave the best nickname ever. To William Hyatt, I leave jellies. To Jake Freudenheim(Baby Gumbo), I leave Gumbo. To Neck Petterson, I leave the wrd “ming”.

I, Emily Furtick, being of nonexistent mind and fraile body hereby leave: … That is it. I’ve got nothing to give. Nothing to see here. Just move along.

It’s not goodbye, just see you later.