Five FUN Things to do Before You Graduate

Add these to your graduation bucket list!

While you are working diligently on your senior thesis and studying for AP exams, you also have to take a step back from school work and try to make some memories while your still in high school. When you are old and grey you will wish you made more memories to talk and laugh about with your friends.

Need some help thinking of some fun? Here are just a few adventurous suggestions that can you can do before graduation…

1.Roadtrip! Going on a trip with your friends, whether it is a 2 week cross-country trip or even for just a few days in Myrtle Beach, can end up being the most entertaining. Going across the country can be difficult if you do not plan it out ahead of time. Make sure to research the best places to eat and rest along the way to make the experience the most enjoyable. However, if you are just going somewhere, you can travel to in one or two days, like Myrtle Beach, then I would recommend not making secure plans and just deciding what to do once you get there and you can explore everything the city has to offer.

2. Senior prank! Every senior class is notorious for their senior prank. Some schools go all-out by switching senior classes with other schools, sticky-noting everything, wrapping everything in tin foil, or bringing your pet to school. A Magnet favorite was when one senior class brought all of the chairs in the ENTIRE school out to the football field. The next day nobody knew where all of the chairs went and everyone had to retrieve them from outside.

3. Go to a concert/festival! Concerts and festivals can be fun for any music preference. Getting the chance to see your favorite artist(s) live in both concert and festival form is absolutely mind-blowing. With a little planning, this activity can easily be accomplished before graduation.

4. Senior skip day! Whether everyone skips class to hangout together or all of the seniors just decide not to go, it is a right of passage for each senior class to have at least one “senior skip day”. Planning this out can be difficult depending on how your class communicates but it is definitely worth the effort.

5. Get a part-time job! Finding a job that you truly enjoy can be a great distractor from the stress of school work and makes you money while you work. Breaking up the monotony of everyday class can be important for remaining focused right before graduation. A job can also help fund the rest of your graduation bucket list!

Get planning and make sure to take pictures on each excursion so you can have those memories forever<3!

• Five FUN Things to do Before You Graduate

Student Life

The Lost Souls of Magnet: Where Are They Now? (Edition I)

Student Life

Final Year of Thesis and First Year of Capstone

Student Life

Spring Break Trip to Berlin, Prague, Krakow, and Budapest

Student Life

How to Get into Your Dream School: A Guide to College Admissions (Part Two)

Student Life

2019 Senior Glo Ups

Student Life

Summers Abroad: A Photo Series

Student Life

How to Get Into Your Dream School: A Guide to College Admissions (Part One)

Student Life

College Decisions of Magnet Seniors

Student Life

Senior Parking Lot Cacti Farm

Student Life

Seniors’ Last Wills