Executive Orders: Be At the First Home Football Game in History!

Potter Seibels and Carter Shubert

ATTENTION ALL RAPTOR FANS: The Varsity Football team has their first ever “home” playoff game this Friday Night, November 18th. Kickoff is at 7:30 against Batesburg Leesville High School. The reason “home” is in quotes is because the game will be played at Garrett High School, 2731 Gordon St, North Charleston, SC 29405. It is just a 2 miles down the road from Danny Jones. Please be early in order to make sure you can get a spot in the stands, as most of the city of North Charleston has already RSVPed. Attendance is MANDATORY for all students!  

As seen by the image above, Barack and Joe will be in attendance Friday. As stated by Barack himself, “It is imperative that all attend.”

The theme will be America so I better see everyone in their best USA garb. I want to see lots of red, white, and blue and even more spirit.  If you do not participate in the theme:

1. You will not be admitted into the stadium that holds an easy 86,500 (at max capacity)  
  2. There is no chance that you will get to see my pet Eagle (a type of Raptor).
  3. You will not get to see Connor Pizii fashioning simply an American Flag speedo as his outfit with American Flag cape as well
  4. You will not get to see the players wear red white and blue under their uniforms
  5. You may be talked about behind your back about not attending
  6. Students may be checked off the school roster at the front of the student section…enough said (no advance absence forms allowed)

Speaking of birds of prey, let’s help our raptor football team soar to victory and make it to the next round of the playoffs. A little extra motivation: the Raptor team has also never won a playoff game (home or away).

Bottom Line: BE THERE TO BE A PART OF HISTORY!!!!!!!