TikTok Rizz Party

Who is the rizziest dancer at the sweet sixteen party??
TikTok+Rizz+Party+
TikTok Rizz Party

I just want to preface that this article is not serious at all and it is just for jokes since it is the end of the year and we all need some laughs. For all the people reading this who have TikTok you are probably familiar with the trend called the TikTok Rizz party which featured a group of boys at a sweet sixteen party. Out of the group, four boys maintained popularity and each had their own set of lore that people have recently loved to discuss.

First we have the blue tie kid, who is known as the leader of the sweet sixteen crew. He is the alpha of the group and should not be messed with or dethroned. Blue tie kid carried the weight during the Carnival dance as he was always in the front of the group and was known to shake his finger and sing the song the loudest. If you are confused about what Carnival is, it is a song by Kanye West that came out this year that gained its popularity on Tiktok. The second in command is the white shirt kid who is known for his bigger build and his even bigger personality. He is known to always try to assert his dominance in the dance circle however is always shut down by the blue tie kid. I feel a little sympathy for the white shirt kid as he is always outshined by his fellow rizzler, the blue tie guy. Next up, the guy third in line is the tomato kid who has the dance moves of a sigma however has no rizz. He is called tomato guy because when he dances, his cheeks turn bright red like a tomato. Last but certainly not least, is Turkish Quandale Dingle who is the killer on the dance floor with his vibrant and outgoing moves. He is always seeking validation from the leader blue tie kid which is why he goes all out on his moves for the Just Wanna Rock Dance by Lil Uzi Vert. Hilariously enough we somewhat have our own Turkish Quandale Dingle on our campus as Senior James King is the master of the Just Wanna Rock Dance. Whether it’s during the Wall Day hype up session, Semi, or Prom, King will make his way through the dance circle to give the fans what they want. Although the video at the sweet sixteen is just a friend group of guys dancing, the internet and Tiktok have turned the dance off into a psychoanalysis of each person which I find a little odd. It feels like some people had nothing better to do but to criticize these guys, but at least they had fun and are for sure getting some fame from it. Some other examples of lore on TikTok include Pookie and Jett, an uber rich couple that are living their best lives filled with love, and edits of famous people like Messi, Walter White, or King Baldwin. Peace out Raptors, Bye