Magnet’s baddest

Click here for more! 😉
Magnets baddest

Is there one person at this school that just has that special twinkle in their eye? Whenever you see them, your heart just goes pitter-patter? Do they make you excited to come to school each day, hoping that perhaps you will catch a glimpse of them in your physics period or perhaps between classes? I thought it would be fun to investigate these for whatever reason extremely attractive people and see who the student body thinks is all that. 

An anonymous source said that they have a crush on a teacher. Apparently he is very open with his students and on special occasions sheds a tear with them. This source thinks his openness is a very attractive quality. Although I do not condone going for a teacher, it is still cute that they feel this way. 

Donovan Hamilton was very upfront with his interest in Noa Wallen! He said she’s super pretty and likes that she is just as active in the community as he is. Apparently dating is not really his thing, especially after his initial attempts to slide in got rejected, but he would be down to “talk.” I don’t really know what to say to this one except for follow your heart… she’ll be gone in five months anyways so what could go wrong.

John McQueen- The person who submitted this response has chosen to remain anonymous but John if you are reading this they said y’all share the same friends. They refer to him as being adorable “physically and personality-wise” which I think is cute. This one was really funny to me because I remember one of my friends once saying that John McQueen looks like a white 21 Savage, who for like all of middle school I said I was going to marry one day. Not sure if these two share any similarities beyond this striking resemblance but go John! Go get your girl.

One senior who has chosen to remain anonymous said that she saw Jack Vinzani while taking a final a couple of years ago and immediately thought to herself that he looks like Christopher Reeve. I had to google him as the only place I’ve heard of him is South Park. Even after my sleuthing attempts, I was unable to figure out who Jack Vinzani is or obtain a photo of him so I cannot confirm or not if this guy’s celeb doppelganger is actually superman. 

I have no idea who this person is or who submitted it, but it is by far the funniest response I received. It’s just so reminiscent of the diary entries I’d write about my unrequited long-lost loves. I’ve included their entire paragraph at the bottom.  Do any of y’all know who this Ben is? If so, please tell me because I need to see this mystical being… “I’ve seen the writing on the wall since we first met (actually, some people told me, but that was after I knew). That smile he exchanged every time our gaze met. The subtle shyness in his voice. It’s clear that he likes me, and I desperately want to like him back the same way he does to me. He’s kind, polite, generous, and we back up on each other’s ongoing jokes! Now, this does NOT mean I want a real relationship… yet (Mom says I have to graduate school first. Why should I blame her? :P). I love the fact that somebody likes me more than just as a friend; to me, it’s one of the most special feelings in the world, and I want to share that special feeling, as well… in an innocent manner. He has light-brown curly hair, mostly fair skin, hazel eyes (but I’m almost certain they’re green), and a smile you could never forget. I always see him wearing a dark green puffy jacket at this time of year. I know him. He is, in fact, in my Geometry and PE classes :)”

Here are some freshman crushes. Apparently Riley Browder likes Madeline Flessas and Trip Bates likes Sarah Gray Heinman. Jack Ham likes Sabreen Adem and Jack Maheimer likes Rachel Prause. Luke Paggi likes Kate Taylor. An anonymous student thinks that Griggs Scott is cute, smells good, and is a “looksmaxxing demon.” Nikos Parakos likes Julia Shady. A decent number of juniors think Sophie Skaff is very bad. One freshman (I think) said he liked his crush because she is “on another level of smart.” Awwwww! Maybe y’alls parents can drop you off for a study date at the library.

Max Peters seems to be a popular pick with both Haley Weber and Katie Scheffield admitting their love for him. Or is it more the other way around? I think the latter is more likely. Sorry Max but the “I like wrestlers” comment was a dead giveaway because who would ever say that.

Suzanna Carlsten says she likes sophomore basketball player Bennet Bair! A “stud with some southern charm”, she says they chat on occasion and he is very cute. Except for the age gap, I think this would be cute. Go for it Bennet! 

The author of this article received an anonymous response claiming that I am a “closeted discord kid.” What does this mean?? If they’re referring to my insane fortnite skills I’ll take it as a compliment but honestly I don’t even know what to say.

The person who received the most responses is Brayden Bunt, which was pretty surprising to me as I actually have no idea who this person is. Even after consulting sources and doing some sleuthing I still could not figure out anything about this person, much less if they are as hot as they are portrayed to be. Is this person real or have I been bamboozled? I feel like if they were actually this hot I would immediately recognize them as THE hallway hottie. 

Finally, a sort-of wholesome one. Referring to Sophia Easterbrook, an anonymous person said they “didn’t know what love was like until they saw her.” Awww! This one actually made me smile. 

View Comments (9)