AMHS Celebrity Look-alikes Part 2

After writing AMHS Celebrity Look-alikes Part 1, I was disappointed in the number of celebrity doppelgangers I had to leave out. With this high number of unshared celebrity look-alikes, I knew there had to be a Part 2. Again I kept the survey anonymous, with the expectation of a few people who came directly to me to report the look-alikes. Here is AMHS Celebrity Look-alikes Part 2.  

Based on my survey responses, Lucas looks like at least 15 different celebrities, the majority of which are various ivory-colored cartoon characters. I decided to include my personal favorites: Baymax from Big Hero 6, Frosty the Snowman, and “the Good Dinosaur/any dinosaur.” After Lucas was compared to The Good Dinosaur, I could not unsee it. Their smiles and demeanors are nearly identical. From the comparison, I personally think the good dinosaur is the best doppelganger. Not sure what is meant by “any dinosaur.” 

While junior Harrison Crites is adamant that Connor Sawall’s celebrity lookalike is Rowley from Diary of a Wimpy Kid, I do not see this comparison. Maybe if Rowley wore glasses? I am aware that Connor is recently recovering from an injury and maybe this look-alike is an ode to the famous scene where Rowley falls off his skateboard and breaks his arm. Who knows? I think that Harrison Crites bares more of a resemblance to Rowley than he realizes, with their similar hair colors.

Continuing with our Freshman class president, Zuriel “Jonathan Kirk” Nyamutsaka and Tyler the Creator. While Zuriel does look a little bit like Tyler, I think their styles have more in common. Zuriel can often be seen around campus in his classic crochet bucket hat, something I think we would undoubtedly see Tyler the Creator wearing. As you can see in the pictures below Zuriel and Tyler have similar tastes. 

Next up is Nate Markin and Sheen Estevez from Jimmy Neutron. Unfortunately, I have not watched Jimmy Neutron before, so I was unfamiliar with the character Sheen. I think this is a pretty accurate celebrity look-alike and maybe I need to give the movie a chance.

Next, we have comedian John Mulaney, and senior class vice president, Carter Griffen. These two have very similar features and I think it is safe to say that John Mulaney is Carter in 20 years.  

One of her friends reported that Emily Pilla’s shadow is an exact match to Trevor Lawrence’s side profile. I was in disbelief at first, but then after seeing the comparison I knew the resemblance was undeniable. This may be one of our top look-alikes in this issue! 

I suspect that this next look-alike was submitted by a certain Talon staff member, Laura Robertson. She thinks Cooper Mitchell looks like Randal the villain from Monsters Inc. When I read this submission, I knew it had to be Laura because who else would be thinking of both Cooper Mitchell and the movie Monsters Inc. Do yall agree with Laura? (it is unconfirmed who sent this in) Comment down below. Another anonymous parent thinks this famous Cooper picture looks like Dustin from Stranger Things. 

This classic duck-face selfie of senior Boris Pekar is almost indistinguishable from Kourtney Kardashian. This look-alike is no surprise the duck face is Boris’ go-to when taking pictures. Fun fact: Boris actually sent this adorable selfie to our president, Vishwa Veeraswamy! 

Senior Avery Voelkel reported this next lookalike: Emily Bryne and Katie from Horton Hears a Who. When asked about this lookalike, Emily Byrne told me it is because “she is always smiling and happy.” Avery, on the other hand, feels that Emily’s personality is very similar to Katies. Maybe I will have to rewatch Horton in order to better understand Avery’s comment.

Seniors Maya Thompson and Annie Cagle are often noted for their extremely similar appearances. Once you take a look at the side-by-side comparison, these two celebrities are nearly impossible to distinguish. In this picture, Maya and Annie are decked out in their costumes from Halloween 2022, yet their resemblance is still uncanny!

Yay sophomore feature! Here we have the elusive Jack Troy and multi-billionaire Marc Zuckerberg. These two have very similar facial features and definitely make the top AMHS celebrity look-alike list.

Continuing with Chloe Trowman (also a sophomore) and Carrie from the Carrie Diaries. Chloe looks so much like this version of young Carrie Bradshaw played by Anna Sophia Robb, who also plays Bethany Hamilton in Soul Surfer. Chloe and Carrie have similar blonde curly hair and their facial features are strikingly similar. Side note: the Carrie Diaries is one of my favorite shows and is a much watch!

Lastly, we have junior Ford Martin and video-game hero, Wreck-it-Ralph. My sources tell me that this is one of Ford’s favorite movies, so this comparison is fitting. 

There yall have it: AMHS Celebrity Look-alikes Part 2! Did we miss anything? Comment down below…a Part 3 may be in order.