SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Back to Article
Back to Article

SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Attention AMHS seniors! It’s that time of the year again; school is winding to a close, AP exams are looming, and senioritis is in full effect. Before we completely check out of school, the Talon is calling all seniors to write their senior wills. This is your last chance to pass down your legacy to select underclassmen. Here are some examples from the class of 2016:

“I, Mary Geer Kirkland, of tomato mind and body, do hereby leave the following. To Mary Claire, I leave the tennis team. To Sotter Peibels, I leave the ski trip. To Max Windom, I leave after school chats in the parking lot and a date with me and Reaves. To Ethan Fewell, I leave hugs. To Nate Leroy, I leave the honor of having a junior get you your folder. To Bryson Rose, I leave permanent peeling skin. To Carolyn Prickett, I leave nothing. To Campbell Long and Zach Hunter, I leave football game photo shoots. To Julius Cale, my favorite godbrother, I leave the Kirkland-Cale legacy (it’s a thing now). And with that, I leave AMHS. #flockforever”

“I, Mika Sakamoto, being of cold heart and hot body, do hereby leave a chocolate croissant, a blendini, and my undying devotion to Ryan Pace. Upon Hannah Reed I bestow command of the Caboose Squad™. Please do not take this responsibility lightly. To the lacrosse team, I leave the spirits of both of my ACLs in the hopes that they will protect all of yours. And finally, to the cross country team, I leave the legacy of Red Ted. Make that hill your you-know-what!!!”

The format is as follows:

I, (insert name), being of (insert adjective) mind and (insert adjective) body, do hereby leave (insert what you leave and which underclassman you leave it for).

Email your wills in the format provided to niejac9091@ccsdschools.com  or submit a handwritten copy to Mrs. Hurt by May 2nd.

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Opinions

Ask Mason and Max Vol. 5

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

A&E

What’s Arriving (and leaving) from Netflix this December

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Student Life

Pulsera Bracelets Return

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Student Life

Wisdom Teeth Removal: A Saga

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

A&E

Best Holiday Movies

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Galleries

Gallery: Bubble Soccer

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Galleries

Freshman Carnival

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

News

2018 Midterms: Recap

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Student Life

Spanish Honor Society to Host Holiday Jazz Concert

• SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS

Student Life

Only ’90s Kids Remember Smart Boards