Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Ed Sheeran made a stop in Charleston while touring his latest album, Divide, and performed at the North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. Many Magnet students were spotted at the venue, and overall gave great reviews. James Blunt, who sings “You’re Beautiful”, prepared the crowd for Ed as the opening act. While Ed sang his songs from his latest album, he also stole the audience’s hearts by singing some throwbacks, such as “The A team”, which was released 6 years ago in 2011. We were able to get reviews of the concert from girls at Magnet including Emma Grace Pitthard, Grace Gurney, Megan Smith, Emma Sherman, and Simone Kavarana.

If you glanced around the coliseum during Ed Sheeran played his hit song “Perfect” you would have seen a lot of tears especially coming from Emma Sherman(11) and Grace Gurney (10) in the upper level. Emma Grace Pitthard (10) got lucky with floor seats and rated the concert a 15/10. She even admitted to shedding a few tears, especially in the song “Happier”.

Simone Kavarana (10) was surprised with tickets by her older brother Sam Kavarana (12) and passionately said “It was really cool because I have been a fan of Ed Sheeran for a long time and to finally be able to see him up close made me really happy”.

Megan Smith (12) danced the hardest during “Gallaway girl” and she said that it was her favorite performance. At the end of the concert when Ed took his tradtional instagram post of the crowd Mary Helen Elliot (11) was lucky enough to be in the front row and make it in his instagram post!

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Student Life

College Decisions of Magnet Seniors

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Student Life

Senior Parking Lot Cacti Farm

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Student Life

Seniors’ Last Wills

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Student Life

The Unsolved Genocide of Magnet

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Student Life

An Academic Magnet Exit Survey: Not That Kind (You won’t believe what happens next!!?) [Your doctor doesn’t want you to know about this!!?]

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Sports

The Story of Pollo Loco: The Legendary Mascot

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Student Life

Belle Valiulis: Girl Wonder

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Student Life

Five FUN Things to do Before You Graduate

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Galleries

Prom 2018 at Founders’ Hall

• Ed Sheeran Comes to Charleston

Student Life

SUBMIT YOUR SENIOR WILLS