The student news site of Academic Magnet High School in North Charleston, South Carolina.

• Congratulations to Jenny Yao and Ali Delambo 1st and 2nd place overall at Low-Country Science Fair

• ACADEMIC TEAM WINS CHARLESTON COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Snack Boxes: the New Craze

The future is now. Yes, it’s true. You can now sign up online to have fun, delicious snacks sent straight to your front door, without having to do more than click a couple of buttons.

As this new trend becomes more and more popular, there are multiple companies that provide the same services. One of the most well known is NatureBox.

NatureBox offers two options: either a box with 5 snacks or a box with 10 snacks. A 5 snack box is $19.95 and a 10 snack box is $32.95. On your first order, you get 50% off, and there is free shipping! Additionally, you can choose whether you want to receive a snack box once a week, once every two weeks, or once a month.

NatureBox has three categories of snacks: healthy, smart, and crave. The healthy snacks include dried fruit and oatmeal, the smart snacks are nutrient dense, and the crave snacks are indulgent, like yogurt covered pretzels and cookies. There are over 50 snacks to choose from, including dried fruit chews, fruit and nut bars, chips and dips, nuts, seeds, and nut mixes, popcorn, and baked treats. They even have vegan options!

Also guaranteed when eating food from NatureBox is that they use simple ingredients; there are no artificial, colors, flavors, or sweeteners; there is no high fructose corn syrup, no MSG, and every serving is less than 200 calories.

Don’t wait- order your NatureBox today. If you like enjoying delicious and healthy snack, this is clearly the option for you.

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Showcase

AMHS End of Year 2017

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

News

A “Starry Night” (Prom)

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Opinions

AIPAC Policy Conference

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Showcase

Kara Schwacke’s Diamond in the Rough: Samantha Moody

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Showcase

Class of 2018 Thesis Stats

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Showcase

Student-Athlete of the Week: Riane Coman

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Food

New Ben & Jerry’s Flavors are Cereal-sly Delicious!

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Showcase

Trump Administration rolls back environmental regulations because the White House “prefers warmer temperatures”

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Showcase

The Las Vegas Raiders

• Snack Boxes: the New Craze

Magnet Alumni

A Blast From the Past: Report on Alumnus John Seibels

Snack Boxes: the New Craze