The Great Debate: Linhart vs. Frankel

As the clock begins to tick on AMHS executive student council elections, The Talon decided to hold a series of trials to determine a candidate who we will (not be allowed to) endorse. If you, like millions of other Americans, are still undecided politically, check out this newspaper sponsored exclusive interview and the following video.

What would you want to change about student council?

Candidate Frankel: “100% it would be attendance at general council meetings. We really have a problem with low attendance at meetings, and I would really like to see more focus reps at the meetings.”

Candidate Linhart: “More clubbles. Instead of food drives, we should hold clubbles to raise money to feed the homeless.”

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Candidate Frankel: “I would like to be able to teleport, because I live so far from school. If I could teleport, I would never be late to school again.”

Candidate Linhart: “I would have the power to get a 9 on every AP Lang essay I write.”

What are your feelings on the SOA worm allegations?

Candidate Frankel: “I feel that the students of magnet should be entitled to a worm free lunch. If the problem is reoccurring, student council is going to be forced to intervene.”

Candidate Linhart: “With the recent worm crisis here in the cafeteria, I feel that we should bring back the eat dirt club, and allow the worms to travel from the cafeteria food back to the garden to help out with the eat dirt club.”