The student news site of Academic Magnet High School in North Charleston, South Carolina.

• 26 Magnet Seniors National Merit Semi-Finalists!

• Magnet Football Starts 1-1

• WELCOME CLASS OF 2021!

Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

Danielle Bregioli, who first appeared on Dr. Phil a few months ago, has recently gained fame for her meme “catch me outside how bout dat”.  The phrase has been remixed countless times and doesn’t seem to be losing popularity anytime soon. After launching her very own merchandise, embellished in her catch phrase, Bregioli was quickly challenged with a lawsuit by popular brand Champion, whos logo she stole for the sweatshirt design. Aside from the clothing line, Bregioli is also trying at making money in the music video game. She recently appeared in rapper Kodak Black’s music video for his song, “Everything 1k”. She hasn’t lost her charm though, two weeks ago Danielle was kicked off of Spirit Airlines for allegedly punching another passenger. Bregioli claims that the passenger was putting her hands on her mom and thats why she had to “cold cock” her.

According to her parents, Danielle was not always this way. Like other troubled teens, she suffered a tough childhood, as her parents were separated. Danielle was forced to care for her mother who was diagnosed with cancer throughout her Chemotherapy treatment. As for her father, he is out of the picture, as her mother Barbara Ann was given full custody when Danielle was just a toddler. Though her father does have open and liberal visitation rights, Danielle and Barbara Ann have moved from Florida (where her father lives) to New York, making it difficult to see her. Father, Ira, says that he hopes one day to have a normal relationship with his daughter and that he resents her mother’s decision to allow her to go on Dr. Phil.

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

Adriana Carter Wins National Award in Writing Competition

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

Large Yachts Currently Docked In Charleston

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

5 Little Known Charities That Need Your Support!

• A&E

Mark Your Calendars: Summer Concerts

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

Album Review: Kendrick Lamar’s Newest

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

Too much studying hurts the brain, take a break

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

Things to do in the Month of April

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

Aliens in South Carolina?

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

What is the greatest Spongebob episode of all time?

• Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil

A&E

Where to travel…? Portugal

Cash Me Back on Dr. Phil